- SQL (MySQL
- NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Hadoop Puppet
- Ansible Django
- Google App Engine
- Amazon AWS
- Confidential Azure
- Pure Data
Sr. Software Engineer
- Designed and developed the application using Java, J2EE, Web - Services - SOAP & REST, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Used AJAX calls and JSON responses to populate values on various UI components Implemented a clear java script validation API.
- Investigate solutions for PoC dashboard monitoring system Setup and test 3 metrics stacks: Prometheus, InfluxDB, and ELK Picked ELK as the stack to use, and wrote Ansible scripts for provisioning stack servers Used Java, Python, Docker, Ansible, Prometheus, InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Bosun, Diamond collector, HAProxy, CentOS
Sr. Software Engineer
- Proficient in programming with Java/J2EE and strong experience in technologies such as JSP Servlets, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA and JDBC, Struts.
- Developed a cached currency rate docker container in Python. Developed a device message port forwarding docker container in Python.
- Developed a Django model historical data REST endpoint. Software design and bug fixing.
- Used Python, Java, Django, AngularJS, MongoDB, Postgres, Docker.
- Developed a REST API endpoint for BinDB.com records in Python/Django and MySQL.
- Developed a front-end utilities page in Admin Tool for importing BinDB CSV files through the new REST endpoint I created.
- Organized configuration files and helped streamline deployment to staging, test, and dev environments.
- Implemented Rest JAVA Web Services based on SOA architecture.
- Used Hibernate as data mapping and persistence framework to implement data access abstraction.
- Designed the architecture for a scalable, maintainable, highly-available J2EE application using Web logic.
- Responsible for Design and Architecture of J2EE application Developed technical solutions to build Java architectural framework.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support Java architecture.
- Design and architectural decisions for a multi-tier reusable service based J2EE application.
- Customized weekly recipes, grocery list and delivery based on dietary preferences.
- Designed database layout and unit tests for tables in Python.
- Added message queue integration in AWS.
- Wrote weekly recipe calendar display logic in Python to interface with front end through REST API.
- Worked with Remote Contract Developers on backend code.
- Used Java/Python/Django, Postgres, Amazon AWS.
- Design and Development of Java Web Services using SOAP and RESTAPI.
- Set up Hudson CI for builds and unit tests.
- Puppet for automating VM environment setup for testing and development in Linux and CentOS.
- Puppet automation scripting includes bash scripts for setting up network and permissions, installing linux tools such as memcache, downloading build and development Python code.
- Writing Java Code for Web Services, Servlet, JSP, Java script, Struts and deploy it on Web sphere Providing End to End support for the testing activities during System Testing, UAT.
- Involved in designing the architecture to implement the File upload process for Mass update.
- Involved writing java code for file upload process.
- Involved in designing queries, stored procedures in oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- UW DARPA Machine Reading Research project: Domain specific Information Extraction System that extract concepts and label web text based on the extracted concepts.
- Text Readability Rating program using linear regression to evaluate the readability of web text before information extraction is performed. Java, Weka.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using Java/ J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Designed and developed Controller Servlet, which will route request to Application Controller.
- Built an itinerary updating program iCalender Sync to automatically update online iCalendar, fetching and updating changes from online itinerary in real-time.
- Automated sending out email reminders through IMAP protocol.
- Used Java/ Python/ C and C++.
- Honors thesis project. Implemented a distributed Resolver algorithm to process large datasets and running time improvement using Java and Hadoop, dealing with big data in tens to hundreds of gigabytes.
- Windows Compression Team
- Benchmarking new compression algorithm for hibernate and resume in Windows kernel using C and C++.
- Open-Source and Self-funded Startup Projects