- Close to 10 years of extensive experience in initial planning, design, development and installation using Java/J2EE.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer.
- Experience in coordinating with multiple offshore teams for smoother delivery of software components with high quality.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Controller (MVC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Inversion of Control (IoC), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming).
- Experience in all phases of SDLC implementations including analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, code refactoring and migration.
- Experienced with different modules of spring like Spring ORM, Spring AOP, and Spring IOC/Core.
- Worked in server - side, web and object-oriented Java technologies.
- Expertise in Development of applications in SOAP and Restful Web Services using Apache CXF, JAX-WS and Spring MVC Rest.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven development methodologies.
- Expert knowledge over J2EE Design Patterns for building J2EE Applications.
- Experience in Front end development using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL, HTML, CSS, JQuery and AJAX
- Strong database skills in Oracle and DB2.
- Experienced in performance engineering and crucial in improving the performance of a product.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like SVN, Clear Case and GIT and experience in using ANT and Mavenfor build automation.
- Knowledge of multi-vendor operating systems includingLinux,Windows and UNIX Shell Script
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving and analytical skills, good leadership qualities with the ability to work independently.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE, SQL.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring.
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-WS, Apache CXF
Application/Web Servers: BEA WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2.
IDEs: Eclipse, STS.
Build Automation: Ant, Maven.
Tools: JProbe, TOAD, Jenkins, SQL Developer, Crucible, SVN, VSS, TFS, GIT, Fiddler, Log4j, HTTP Watch, Dynatrace, MYSQL workbench
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS, Sun Solaris, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Design and develop new key features for customers like Google and AIG using RESTful Web Services and hibernate.
- Individual contributor in developing a location or data center based access control where the data center was a new entity for the entire application.
- Analyzed monolithic applications and break those into micro services.
- Developed the wicket and angular based UIand integrated them with Spring MVC.
- Coordinated and troubleshoot with different external team.
- Involved in frequent demos for the customer with the Dev version and pre UAT version.
- Involved in bug fixes during the QA and the UAT phases.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Eclipse, Spring, Tomcat, PostMan, CVS, Hibernate, Log4j,Oracle,SQL Developer, Maven, RESTful Web Services, Angular, Wicket
Confidential, Dublin, CA
- Conceptualized the idea and derived the requirements along with other team members.
- Designed and developed the end points for business logic using Restful web services and java config.
- Created interface for payment gateway, background check and tax services from external vendors.
- Integrated the Jsps with backing been using Spring MVC, Spring Validator, Interceptors, Message converters.
- Configured hibernate to integrate the application with MySql database using spring ORM.
- Coordinated with the external vendors for consuming their service in sub prod and prod environments.
- Developed maven based projects and maintained with BitBucket version control.
- Created AOP advices of logging and Exception Handlers to provide generic error response for the business endpoints.
- Implemented various UI features using java script, JQuery, CSS, Jsp.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Eclipse, Spring, Maven, SQL WorkBench, Tomcat, PostMan, BItBucket, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, Log4j, MySql
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Led the onsite team and interacted with the business and offshore teams to develop crucial RESTful web service modules.
- Played crucial role in redesigning and developing major integration services.
- Developed simple UI tools for backend services and easy data analysis.
- Involved in design & development.
- Involved in unit testing, system testing and extensive testing of web services using RESTEasy.
- Developed AOPs and Interceptors improving the code reusability.
- Used maven for builds and deploy, with Jenkins as CI.
- Used GIT for version control and performed code review using crucible.
- Maintained the sub prod environments during development and testing.
- Participated in the requirement discussions.
Environment: JDK 1.7, STS, Spring, Maven, SQL Developer, Tomcat, Resteasy, GIT, Maven, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services, Log4j, Jenkins, Oracle, SVN, csshx, Crucible, Xcode, Source Tree.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Right on the first month of being onsite, was placed in a challenging situation that led to business stand still. Was instrumental in analyzing and finding solution to overcome this situation. Co-ordinate and worked with 7 different teams to ensure smooth delivery of the solution to production.
- Played a crucial role in ensuring the increase in capability of the application. Received appreciation from the client as the system handled the highest number of contract hits ever.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project.
- Successfully devised and executed training plan for multiple business teams and received excellent feedback and hence better productivity.
- Reduced cost of operation by streamlining the existing processes and hence increasing profit.
- Gathered requirements for the enhancements and tracked the development.
- Implemented complex business modules using spring and hibernate modules.
- Implemented Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented HQL queries to perform data base operations.
- Integrated Spring ORM with Hibernate for persistence.
- Involved in Setting up the development environment, configuring applications and deployment in Web Logic Server.
- Was a part of the team that analyzed the key business processes that can be automated and as a team came up with this application that ensured reduced time for physical inventory.
- Lead the offshore team to deliver the application and continued till the application went live.
- Implemented IMS connectors to interact with mainframe systems.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) and Spring IOC framework.
- Developed UI using JQuery and Java Script, DAO components using JPA template.
- Was involved in the estimation and design.
- Proactively found many areas in the User interface for improvements and improved it, hence increased user satisfaction.