- A problem - solved, results-driven, articulate Software Developer who can think “out of teh box” with 5+ years of programming experience in a variety of roles across a number of industries & academia.
- Strong in design and integration problem solving skills. Expert in Java, PHP, C++, Spring with database analysis and design. Strong written and verbal communications.
- Interested in a challenging technical track career in an application development environment.
Confidential,San Francisco, CA
Mobile Full-stack Developer
- Developed a search engine for Confidential with Apache Solr, Lucene and Adobe CQ, released to Apple App Store, Google Play, Windows Store and PC/MAC.
- Feature: Auto completion, Search data statistics, trending keywords, key data logging.
- Back End: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Mockito, Jersey, GSON, Hazelcast, SLF4J/Log4J2, Git, Jetty, Tomcat, MS SQL Server
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Software Developer/Mobile Full-stack Developer
- Programmed mobile Apps Alert, Tilly’s, Trela on Facebook API with 40+ global teammates, released to Apple App Store, Google Play.
- Feature: Mobile Shopping, Gifting, Customized Promotions, E-wallet, E-payment, Loyalty Programs, In-store Conveniences, Social Engagement, Push Notifications.
- Back End: J2EE, Spring, Linux/Unix/Mac, MySQL, Maven, SVN. Tested and debugged with Junit, REST, deployed to Tomcat and Jetty, served on Apache.
- Serves up millions of impressions per day and collects a lot of data. Architected and developed a scalable, cost effective, and fault tolerant data ware house system on Amazon EC2 Cloud. Developed MapReduce/EMR jobs to analyze teh data and provide heuristics and reports for improving campaign targeting and efficiency.
- Tools: Hadoop, Hbase, Sqoop, Scribe, Java, Map Reduce, Amazon EC2 infrastructure, Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), MySQL, shell scripts
Confidential, Washington, DC
Software Engineer/Web Developer
- Programmed C++ on MS VS to implement a series of animation motion control systems and a 3D rendering engine on OpenGL.
- Built a website using Amazon Web Services(AWS) with PHP, MySQL that implemented: PDF generation, Shopping carts, User authentication and personalization, Web 2.0 App with Ajax, Web forums, Web services with XML and SOAP, Web email and Mail list managers, in a team.
- Developed a Customer Relationships Management(CRM) System with JAVA and Oracle 10g.
- Presented a paper entitled “Cloud Computing Issues and Implementations,”
Software Developer/Web Developer
- Served on Routing Team for a government-level project entitled “Next-Generation Network on Vector Address,” and supervised routing simulation on Linux/Unix/Mac/Windows. Offered 2 innovative solutions to promote robustness, space and time efficiency by 15%.
- which allows users to select diverse algorithms and modes to protect confidentiality and integrity of critical information.
- Programmed JAVA to build a Registration System on Linux/Unix that improved efficiency by 30%.
Core: Cloud Computing, Mobile, Big data, Social network, Business Intelligence, Data Structure, Algorithm, Programming Paradigms, Design Pattern, Open Source, Architecture, Scalability, Computer Security, Graphic, Animation
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Prototype model
Tools: ADT Bundle(Android SDK+Eclipse with Android Developer Tools), iOS/XCode/Objective-C, SharePoint, Linux/Unix/Mac/Windows,Eclipse/MS VS(MFC, .NET), Spring/Hibernate/Junit, Maven, JSON, CVS/SVN/Git, Vim/Emacs/Notepad++, SAX, DOM, jQuery AJAX
DB: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g, Hadoop, MongoDB, Dynamo, Neo4J, Azure, Riak, Allegro
Software: LAMP/MAMP/WAMP, Tomcat, Apache server, REST