- Seven Plus years of solid & progressive technical experience specializing in the development of multi - tier J2EE applications.
- Strong experience in J2EE Architecture, OOAD, Use Case analysis and UML skills in building highly sophisticated systems.
- Expertise in Server side development using Java, J2EE, EJB, JPA, JDBC, JMS.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using JAVA, J2EE, Struts, AJAX, Spring, SOA, JMS, Web Services, SOAP, REST, Hibernate.
- Expertise in designing and implementing frameworks such as Spring MVC, Struts, JSF.
- Expertise in dashboard UI development using java script libraries JQuery, Node-JS, Angular JS.
- Designed and developed Grails applications for end users.
- Coding groovy domain class to handle the business logic.
- Experience in spring’s IOC, AOP, Spring’s integration with IBatis, Annotated REST based Spring Controller, Google Gson library for generating JSON strings.
- Experience in using Open Source frameworks like JUnit, Log4J, Apache Libraries, Maven, Subversion, Clear case, Mockito, ANT, spring, JPA, Hibernate.
- Good experience on JMS, MDB, XML, JAXB, JAX-WS, MQ Series.
- Strong experience in data analysis and Proficient in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures.
- Used several relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, DB2.
- Good experience on Cassandra, RDBMS, NoSQL database, Mongo DB.
- Good experience on Bootstrap.
- Experience with open source development and testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber.
- Expertise deploying and configuring applications on application servers such as BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat.
- Development and Administration ofWebSphere MQ, WebSphereon various platforms like Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux
- Experience withWebSphere MQ 5.3 and 6.0.
- Knowledge in ADF Business Components, ADF Faces, Task Flow, ADF Web Services, and JSF.
- Good working knowledge in IDE tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, WSAD, RAD.
- Strong experience in Windows, UNIX, Linux environments.
- Experience with various development methodologies such as Waterfall, TDD, Agile.
- Provided 24/7 on-call pager support during pre-production and post-production time.
- Extensive application development experience for Banking, Financial Services, Government, Telecom, Mobility domains.
- Highly motivated team player, quick learner and proven record of capability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Database/ Database Tools: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, Toad, MySQL, MSSQL, Squirrel, PL/SQL Developer.
Enterprise Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JSF, Custom Tag Libraries, JNDI, Strut2.0, Hibernate, Spring 3.x, RESTFUL services, Web services, EJB, ILog JRules 6.5, Log4J, SLF4J
Application/Web servers: WebLogic 10x/8x, IBM WebSphere 7.x/6.x/5.x, ATG Dynamo and Apache Tomcat 6.x/5.x,SQL Server.
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Iterator, Factory, Abstract Factory
Configuration Management Tools: Rational Clear Case 7.x, VSS, Perforce, SVN and CVS.
IDEs: IBM RAD 7.5.0, Oracle Workshop 10.x, Eclipse 3.x, IBM WSAD 5.0
Web Tools: Poster, HTTP Fox, HTTP Watch, TcpMon, SOAP UI, Fiddler.
Other Tools/ Packages: Maven 3.0.5/2.2.1, ANT 1.7.1., Rational Rose, MS Visio, Clear Quest, Quality Centre, ALM, Maximo, JIRA, Crucible, Blade Logic.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Java Developer
- Developed Mule ESB based SOAP and REST based web services.
- Designing and developing components and coupling them as web services to the product using Apache CXF implementation.
- Involved in Agile methodology to get updated with team.
- Involved in Daily SCRUM meetings and SPRINT Meetings like Showcase, Retrospect and Planning meetings.
- Development of components using Spring Framework and designed and developed the interfaces to integrate the components.
- Develop planes for integrating using Maven, Jenkins for continuous integration, JUnit for testing the services.
- Designed and developed database interactions to store the data collected Hibernate4.0 is used extensively.
- Prepared initial data sets for customers as per security maps, equipments, assets and maintenance programs.
- Analysis & design of GUI framework classes using Java, HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT with Rational Rose & Design patterns.
- Used AngularJs and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Created AngularJs Controller which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts2.
- Design (High level) of system with user team & develop functional specifications.
- Integrated Spring and Struts to inject dependencies into Struts Action classes.
- Developed model classes and DAO classes.
- Used Hibernate for persisting data.
- Using AngularJs created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- converted the pages from XM I (XML Metadata Interchange) to AngularJs and in this process had to deal with converting the XMI request and response in the front end to JSON (Java Script Object Notation)
- Web components developed confirming to J2EE specs and used JMS for interacting Asynchronous notifications process.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Designed and developed Object Oriented Analysis and coding of program for solid modeling. Used Object Oriented Technology (OOA and OOD) working with i.o Streams over http and TCP/IP.
- Involved in developing Webservice components using SOAP and REST and integrated to the application.
- Involved in performance tuning the application deployed over Weblogic 11g 10.3.6, also involved in developing JUnit test cases for testing the applications.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr Java Developer
- Participated in the business requirements meetings and provided inputs.
- Responsible for architecting applications and did POC to support the architecture.
- Analysed business requirements and prepared detailed design of the use cases.
- Participated in design review sessions and provided valuable inputs.
- Designed and Developed complex UI screens using Spring MVC, AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 Java Script for request management and search and filter modules.
- Responsible for designing and developing business services and dao methods using spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Developed Usage Documentation using JSON in Angular JS with Two-Way Data Binding.
- Worked on Core components of Angular JS.
- Developed Directives in Angular JS for DOM.
- Dealt in Cassandra Database Configurations.
- Used Web Services on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script and Angular JS for client side validations.
- Designed and Developed web services using JAX-WS, SOAP, JAXB, Apache cxf.
- Interacted with cross functional teams such as UI framework, security and integration.
- Developed unit and integration test cases using JUnit, Mockito.
- Mentored Developers on technical issues and provided guidance.
- Involved in the configuration and deployment of the application on the WebLogic application server.
- Supported QA teams in fixing the defects in timely manner.
- Provided support for pre-production and post-production issues.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr Java Developer
- Developed application vastly using NO-SQL to achieve non relational mapping and to make horizontally scalable.
- Designed, developed and deployed the application framework including Spring FW, Hibernate and deployed on Weblogic Application server 10g.
- Involved in developing application using agile methodologies by reporting weekly progress.
- Developed the testing framework before starting the application development as confirming to agile methodologies.
- Exposed web services to client developing WSDL also involved in developing web client for application interactions.
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used JAX-WebServices to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Built SOAP Webservice client using apache axis to consume Soap Webservice.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Developed an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Designed and implemented a Spring/Hibernate/JMS based Medicare identification system for searching medicine and finding the availability.
- Worked with JSON notations to populate the data from server to client screens.
- Developed Framework API for Tax calculations in Yoda using server-side components using J2EE and Spring framework.
- Designed, developed and implemented a messaging module using Java Messaging Service (JMS) point-to-point messaging and Message Driven Beans to listen to the messages in the queue for interactions with client ordering data.
- Worked on SVN for version control and source code control.
- Implemented Logging, Auditing using Spring Framework's Aspect Oriented Programming.
- Worked extensively configuring JDBC connection pools and in weblogic and used SQL and PL/SQL also developed stored procedures for searching warehouse Quantities from the databases.
Confidential, San Franciso, CA
- Developed the Proof of concepts.
- Involved in Analysis and Designing.
- Developed the prototype.
- Involved in low-level designing in UML using Rational Rose.
- Extensively used Rational Rose for preparing low level design.
- Prepared design documents generated UML diagrams.
- Worked on adding new features to the sportsbook application using Struts 2, Ajax, Dojo, JQuery, spring, Hibernate, EJB.
- Created the classes from the generated UML diagrams.
- Created JSFs.
- Created Faces-config.xml by declaring Navigation rules.
- Created Action classes Delegator and Manger.
Environment: JSF, Design Patterns like Service Locator, Groovy, Delegator, JBoss, JMS, Eclipse, Windows 2k (Development), EJB, Oracle 9i, PVCS, Rational Rose, Hibernate 3.2.
- Extensively used Action, Dispatch Action, Action Forms, Struts Tag libraries, Struts Configuration from Struts.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Struts Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Responsible for implementing Use Cases and Design document and coordinating with the development and QA teams.
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Implemented theWebservicesand associated business modules integration.
- Made use of Data Access Object (DAO) design pattern for designing data access layer.
- Involved in writing the Named queries, Criteria queries in Hibernate.
- Involved in fixing the bugs at Development and production levels.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing, and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Configured objects in spring applicationcontext.xml.
- Fixed bugs at development as well as production level.
- Used Log4j for logging.
- Used Spring IOC, AOP for creating beans and transaction management.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL programming extensively to talk to Oracle database.
- Responsible as CVS administrator and for deploying web application in the Oracle App Server.
- JUnit Frameworks were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- Worked in an Agile work environment.
Environment: Windows XP, JDK, Servlets, JSP, Struts, HTML, CSS, JDBC, hibernate, Log4j, JUnit, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, Web sphere.