- Good Experience in working with AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles with a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) with HTML and CSS, AngularJS.
- Have good communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME’s.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Good experience in using various version controls like SVN and Git.
- Experience as database designing, maintaining and managing MySQL and Oracle databases. Extensive experience developing queries and procedures with SQL, PL/SQL.
- Hands on knowledge in JAVA and J2EEtechnologies.
- Some of the attributes that would describe me would be Team player, Quick learner, Self-Motivated and Strong interest in Front End Development.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
Tools: Eclipse IDE, Web storm, RAD, NetBeans 4.x/5.x, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver.
Languages: JAVA, C, C++, PHP, SQL, PL/SQL
Web/Application Servers: IBM WebSphere 6.0/5.x, BEA WebLogic 9.0/8.x/7.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle 10.x, DB2, PL/SQL, MS Access.
Source Control: CVS, Clear Case, VVS,GitHub.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, NT, 98 & 95, 2000, MS-DOS, IBM AIX, Sun Solaris.
User Interface Developer
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and Maintenance of the application.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) with AngularJS.
- Using RESTful API’s for getting the Web services data from the server.
- Used Apache web server for application development and testing purposes.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using jQuery, AngularJS and AJAX.
- Extensively involved in Design discussions and user experience meetings to provide inputs on the interface.
- Worked in SCRUM process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in Sprints.
- Used JSON for data exchange between application modules.
- Involved in testing complete flow of the modules.
- Used Tera term and telnet to communicate with the VMS Server.
- Extensively used Query for developing Ajax applications.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Created web page layouts using HTML and CSS
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Bootstrap used along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets in order to separate presentation from the structure
- Defined text alignment, borders, positioning and many other typographic characteristics
- Implemented security enhancements such as SSL Certificates and Verisign.
- Used Responsive Web Design so that the website is compatible with different devices like desktops, laptops.
- Implemented stored procedures, functions, joins, views and triggers in SQL Server.
- The AngularJS framework for building web applications is highly efficient to use with Laravel PHP framework as well as using Restful services
- Extensively tested the websites, identified the bugs using Firebug and fixed them.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Developed Functional Requirement Document based on users'requirement.
- Developed a prototype (mock-ups’) using Photoshop for client approval
- Added functionality and modified the existing UI screens according the requirements.
- UsedAJAXextensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed error warning pages using JSP custom Tags.
- Developed server side scripts using JSP/Servlets.
- Consumed a web service to retrieve the Credit card and EFT profiles from CI/CDS Database.
- Used SVN as a version control system.
- Worked close with web service team, which authorizes and authenticates Credit Card details.
- Involved in writing configuration files XML .
- Mentoring Software Engineers and developers for best practice of user Interfaces.
- Worked close with QA and on call production support.
Environment: Xhtml/HTML5, CSS3, Photoshop Express, Java script - Jquery, AJAX, Java/J2EE, Eclipse, Struts, Hibernate, WebSphere, web service, XML, SVN and Windows/UNIX
- Established the Development Standards and Guidelines.
- Responsible for Security implementation and integration testing of the system.
- Developed page handlers for the JSP pages.
- Developed Java Script functions for front-end validations.
- Developed and implemented pure CSS-based page layouts.
- Identifying and solving cross-browser compatibility issues relating to XHTML and CSS.
- Worked on tools like Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Imageready and also constructed and evaluated prototypes following standards.
- Designed and developed various stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL to implement business rules.
- Involved in various SDLC phases like Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed Graphical User Interfaces using XML and JSP's for user interaction.
- Designed the application using Rational Rose by use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and activity diagrams.
- Written Action Forms that represents business profiles that is set or get by the HTML form.
- Served as the Lead Developer for the team of eight.