- Having 8+ years of experience in Information Technology experience as a Sr. Java Developer with around 4 years of experience in Adobe AEM/CQ5 Development.
- Hands on experience in building and deploying enterprise level Web Content Management solutions on Adobe CQ 5.4, 5.6.1, AEM 6.0 and 6.1 also a slight demo experience of AEM6.2 in Virtual Conference of Immerse 16 held by Confidential .
- Furthermore, I am capable of developing and integrating applications which are not only robust but reusable which will improve the efficiency of any organization’s information system.
- At the moment, one of my greatest wishes is to further my personal development and gain better understanding and expertise of system development by working in a dynamic, self - motivated environment where my knowledge and skills in Information Technology can be fully utilized.
- Have experience in implementing large scale business application which involves development of CQ Component, Template, Custom Xtypes in Widgets, OSGi Bundles using CQ5 platform.
- Key technology skills - Adobe/DAY- CQ / AEM, Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Maven, SVN, OSGI,JCR, Sightly, WCM, CRX, Oak Indexes, Vault tool, CRXDe LITE, ExtJs, REST, bulk editor, content migration, scaffolding, replication agents, AEM setup with MongoMK and TarMK.
- Extensively implemented a Proof of concept of building a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS in AEM 6.1. Implemented Personalization (Dynamic Content Targeting) for Regional based content using AEM Campaigns and Segments.
- Proficiency in deploying n-tier Enterprise / Web applications using IBM Web Sphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 BEA Web Logic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat. Developed Adobe Marketing Cloud Services for clients with AEM.
- Hands on experience with AEM core functionalities like replication, reverse replication, clustering, workflows, (DAM) Digital Asset Management, (MSM) Multi Site Management, User management campaign management, Oak Index creation, Localization, Multilingual Translation.
- Experienced in core Java features such as Multi -Threading, Collections, and Exception handling to process transactions.
- Expertise in state-of-the-art Adobe CRX Content Repository API for Java technology JCR, Apache Sling (REST based web development framework on top of JCR), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration applications).
- In-depth knowledge in OOAD (Object Oriented analysis and Development), MVC architecture (Model, View and Controller) and OOP (Object Oriented Programming).
- Good at Code Reviews, Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Advance JAVA
- Core JAVA
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Angular JS jQuery
- WCM Adobe CQ 5.4/5.5
- AEM 5.6.1
- AEM-6.1 CQ5 DAM
- Apache Sling
- Apache Felix
- SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- MS Access
- CRDXE lite
- Net Beans
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Bit bucket
- WebSphere 8.0 (beta)
- WebLogic and Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Confidential - Trevose, PA
Sr. AEM DEVELOPER
- Working as a senior software IT developer in an Agile project environment responsible for taking on medium to complex user stories and completing them within a 2-week iteration timeframe.
- I will be responsible for taking initiative to self-assign user stories and work with business partners to fully understand requirements then produce accurate estimates and deliver within his/her estimates.
- KM redesign is the internal knowledge Management using AEM 6.1 & CQ 5.6.1 for the support to customer and help customer reprehensive to business team. it also helps to marketing related offer selection and creation for management, which contains CMS as a CQ5, ecommerce, shop and various modules.
- I’m responsible for all aspects of their assigned user stories until they are deployed and working in production this includes tracking related changes with other developers and related database changes to ensure they work in all non-prod and prod environments.
- They also may be required to mentor more junior or new teammates as needed. The position will require production support activities including log/table analysis and rotating on-call responsibilities.
- Extensively used Thread API for multithreading.
- Developed site search, search within modules using Adobe CQ search features. Responsible for developing Asset share/ Asset editor components for sharing the digital assets within the intranet and on internet with authorized vendors.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, AEM 6.1, CQ5.6.1, CQ5 DAM, CQ Tagging, MongoDB, Apache Maven, JIRA, Apache HTTP Server, Restful API, JDBC, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, AJAX, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat 6
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. AEM DEVELOPER
- Mapped existing site pages to CQ5 templates. Conducted detailed analysis of user requirements and formulated technical requirements.
- Conducted design sessions related to application architecture, designing and development. Developing Templates/Components in Eclipse/CRXDE Lite. Development of modules and OSGI bundles. Export/Import of Content via package manager.
- Performed Unit Testing on developed modules and involved in trouble shooting the components. Interacted with the testing team to track the defects and fix them.
- Worked on creating clientlibs and include them on specific pages based on the requirements. Implemented Adobe Marketing Cloud Services like Test&Target, Search&Promote, Scene7 etc. as per client requirements.
- Assisted in functioning of CQ5 solutions by documentation and validation procedures of non-functional requirements.
- Worked on a data migration project. Created applications in Java/Python to do the data migration from oracle to MongoDB. Developed Python scripts using multithreading module.
- Trained business users on how to use CQ5 to modify content and publish.
- Attend daily SCRUM calls. Involved in backend production support/on-call when there is any deployment. Tested the code changes in Development, QA, and Stage environments thoroughly before going to production.
ENVIRONMENT: CQ5.6.1, AEM 6.0, DAM, CQ Tagging, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Java, J2EE, Apache Maven, AngularJS, Rally, Restful Web Services, JAXP, JAXB, Axis 2.0, Jersey 1.2, Servlets, JDBC, MS SQL Server, HTML, JSP, AJAX, JUnit, log4j, Linux, Windows
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
Sr. AEM DEVELOPER
- Strategy for Content Migration from Site Executive to Adobe CQ5.5 -> AEM 6.x. Design & Development of content migration scripts for Migration.
- Used AEM 6.1 for creating custom components workflows in order to build and maintain a marketing system using targeting criteria as described by business.
- Design & Development of Templates, Components, different renditions, services etc. Setting Page Properties - Ext JS Configuration and Custom widgets creation.
- Support of Touch UI (6.0), Responsive web designs. Setting up MSM, Custom Live Action.
- Server Monitoring, Schedule Jobs for Maintenance, Setting up Cluster, Replication and Dispatcher Caching.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath. Implementing with Search & Promote and various other cloud services on AEM.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. Used File vault, Brackets.
- Associate the pages of our language master with the translation service and framework configurations to create translation integration for multilingual.
- Worked on the landing pages, category landing pages using content management system Adobe CQ5 for the consumer portal.
- Developed Business components using Java Objects, Core Java, Multithreading, Servlet, JSP.
- Analyzing source code using PMD to identify inefficient code in application. Experienced with AEM forms and securing and existing forms
- Worked on developing dialog boxes and design dialogue boxes as needed and enhanced components by editing configurations.
ENVIROMENT: Java, AEM 6.0, 6.1, CQ5.6.1 (WCM), CQ5 DAM, CQ Tagging, MongoDB, Apache Maven, JIRA, Apache HTTP Server, SOAP and REST Web Services, Apache Sling, CRXDE, Eclipse
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Adobe CQ5 Developer
- Responsible for setting up Author and Publish environment.
- Responsible for setting up the Author permissions for various author groups and coordinating with the Dev team and perform build and deploying the components
- Responsible for design, development and unit and integration testing of Day CQ components, templates and the corresponding web services.
- CQ5 related design and framework development and Architecture using templates, components widgets, CQ5 bundle, JCR/Sling API, clustering publish and author and editing content with the help of widgets.
- Developed Adobe CQ5 templates and reusable components. Developed custom workflow process.
- Actively participate in the design of projects or review proposed designs to ensure application integrity and performance. Responsible to configure the rules in Dispatcher for the new modules
- Configuring Dispatchers, Flushing Dispatcher cache, CQ server optimization, CQ Log analyzing, Garbage collector etc.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI)and Serialization.
- Design & Development using Java/J2EE, Web Services, Struts, XML, AJAX and Deployed on Web Sphere 6.1 Application Server running on Unix
- Involved in Design, Development, Testing and Production Support of the Application. Deployment and defect resolution for the sprint.
- Mentoring the junior team members and help them to understand their tasks and implementation thereafter.
- JUNIT Test cases and coverage for all packages; coverage verification done via Jenkins.
- Working on ant and maven scripts and integrated them with Jenkins to have an automated build architecture for all environments, i.e., Dev, QA and UAT
- Application performance fine tuning and web application security standards.
- Improve existing Code through Code Optimizations.
- Perform application profiling and identify potential memory leaks & provide recommendations to design. Used UNIX for application Deployment, bouncing the servers etc.
- Enabled Smart Logging utility using spring and Hibernate. Determined the scope and gave sizing for each story. Generated client stubs using Axis 2 with XML beans for data binding.
- Used SOAP UI to test web services. Implemented spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection.
- Used spring AOP to implement logging and getting data source objects as the advice that was woven in the bean classes. Wrote classes to implement logging.
- Designed, developed, documented, debugged, tested and supported the Union Pacific Java EE Web application.
- Designed and developed portal systems and portlets, including Liferay and Oracle Portal.
- Designed and created the Train Control System (TCS), a web application that replaced a legacy mainframe program, using the latest web development techniques including Spring, AJAX, Hibernate, Struts, Tiles, and Web services.
- Implemented a Web services solution to locate, trace, and route the available empty railcars on a countrywide railroad network.
- Provided technical expertise for a team of engineers researching a radio frequency identification (RFID) solution for tracking commodities being loaded and unloaded on railcars.
- Implemented a Teradata to operational data store (ODS) migration to improve system performance.
- Created design specifications and test case documents.
- Participated in production migration and support efforts.
- Maintained and supported a highly available production Web application for a critical railroad network business application.
- Monitored and ensured resolutions of application performance issues.
- Interfaced with support groups to address and resolve production problems and technical concerns.
- Worked closely with other project team members to meet project goals.