- Over 7 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java, J2EE and Internet/Intranet technologies.
- Expertise in working with EFT, Angular JS, Hibernate, Spring, Struts and Web Services.
- Expertise with AOP modules and MVC in Spring and Restful web Service Development.
- Have knowledge on Selenium testing tool and its functionalities.
- Experience in Web Sphere Application server V 6.x/7.5, IBM HTTP Server, Sun-one Webserver and IBM Rational Application Developer V7.5/v8.x on AIX, Solaris, Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience with various IDE’s like Eclipse, My Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Tremendous knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, DB2, MS SQL and My SQL.
- Have knowledge on Cassandra and Hadoop.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOAD) and Object oriented programming (OOP).
- Expertise in working with Grails.
- Have knowledge on Joint Application Development.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML Web Services, Handling SOAP Request and Responses, creating Web service clients, handling communication calls to methods and External Interfaces.
- Experience with using IDEs like RAD, WSAD, Eclipse 3.x, Maven, and JBuilder.
- Good experience in installing, deploying and testing with multiple Application Servers like WebSphere 5.1/6, WebLogic 10.1/8.1/7.0 , JBoss Application Server and Tomcat web container.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures and functions using Oracle and DB2.
- Strong work experience in application integration using Web Services such as JAX RPC, JAXB, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RS, RESTful.
- Used GIT and CVS for version control and Source Code Management.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Experience with APT, ORM, Query and Reporting tools,
- Experience with Messaging Systems, IBM Message Broker
- Experience in using ANT tool to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers in different environments.
- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Strong initiation, teamwork, responsible and excellent communication skills.
Java Technologies: JDK (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5), Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2/2.0, HTML, EJB 2.0/3.0, JDBC 2.0, JNDI, ANT, JMS, Swing, XML(DTD & Schema), Java Beans, JAXP (DOM-SAX),Web services (SOAP,WSDL), AJAX (JQuery framework) and Elastic Search
Frame Works: Struts 2.1.6/2.2.1/2.3.16 , Spring 3.0.1/3.2.6 , Hibernate 3.5.4/4.0.1/4.2.8
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS 4.0/4.2, CVS, Subversion, Ant, Maven, Web sphere 7.0
Web Services: XML, SOAP 4.0, WSDL, UDDI, Apache CXF 2.2.9/2.6
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , PL/SQL, My SQL, JDBC, DB2
Development Tools: Eclipse 3.5/3.6.1/4.2/4.3.1 , My Eclipse 6.0, Net Beans and JDeveloper
Messaging Systems: IBM Web Sphere MQ
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and Perl
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, OOAD, Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Mooresville, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked in the Agile Environment with daily standups and work within the specific time
- Developed JSP’s, HTML, and DHTML that presents data to the client.
- Involved in the design and development of Server API's for different calls from Mobile clients.
- Created Use cases and technical design for different server APIs
- Upgraded the old report project to Spring based MVC project for better performance and control. Used Quartz framework to schedule daily reports or on demand reports.
- Involved in Architecting the Infrastructure planning, setup and configuration for new projects.
- Build the front end using Angular JS, Boot Strap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in all UAT and PROD deployments and getting the business signoff.
- Involved in PROD issue calls and investigations.
- Involved in developing various oracle PL/SQL programming with stored procedures, structures and packages.
- With the help of use cases I have upgraded many functionalities and services. I have been working on front- end and back end application development.
- Involved in the management of Hadoop log files
- With the help of selenium executed automation creation is done.
- Used all the functionalities present in JSTL and Tag Libraries.
- Used database named Cassandra for storing large quantity of data.
- Developed an application using Struts Framework that consists of design patterns like MVC.
- Created RESTful services for providing data to the User Interface.
- Had experience in Service Oriented Architecture.
- Done parallel browsing testing on different machines using selenium.
- Managed Git as Source control systems and GitHub projects.
- Created and managed data and tables using PL/SQL.
- Developed projects using JBossIDE and RAD.
- With the help of Web Sphere Application Server 6.0, deployed JBoss Applications and IEDR.
- Using Server6.0, deployed OSS Applications.
- In order to increase the speed of an application, I have used Multithreading.
- For storing and retrieving data in DB2 is done using Hibernate.
- Used Ant tool for automation and project management in this project and Splunk is used.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Java Developer
- Agile methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress.
- Using Quoting and Claims management, services were developed.
- Unifying processes is used to develop and design frameworks and modules.
- Reviewed functional specifications and developed System use cases.
- Struts and Spring played a major role in the design, development and deployment of an application framework.
- This project uses Angular JS, Boot Strap, JQuery, Restful, Hibernate JPA2.0, Spring.
- With the help of Kafka Queue, we have stored useful information and loaded into Kafka queue.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Indexes using TOAD database.
- Developed web application using JSFFramework.
- With the help of Elastic Search designed and developed RESTful web services. These help us to give query request in presentation layer.
- Implemented a code which helps in monitoring Kafka status.
- Installing and Delivery of FileNet Software.
- Developed Maven Scripts for the build process and deployed in WebLogic 10.2.
- Data processing and validation is done using Hibernate and spring framework.
- Transportation of data objects between client and server were designed and developed using JSON notation.
- Testing applications are done using Junit testing framework.
- Source code control and version control application are applied using SVN.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked on Oracle Databases in order to write queries using SQL and PL/SQL and used to retrieve and manipulate the data.
- Using EJBs, Business logic was executed.
- With the help of Spring Framework, Applied MVC architecture.
- Maintained oracle databases in Linux environment and running Solaris Unix on critica servers.
- Conveyed messages using SOAP technology to the client programs for the project development.
- Database details are conveyed using Crystal Reports.
- With the help of Apache Kafka handled numerous megabytes to read and write can be forwarded easily when there are ore number of clients.
- In order to submit the request from presentation layer, used command patterns.
- Using Front Controller, developed a module for collectors with the help of generating task list
- Entity and Session Beans were created using Session Facade Pattern to reduce network calls
- Have good experience in using Swing and Swing component.
- To get hold on logs which contain runtime exceptions, Log4j logger and debuggers were used.
- Enhanced transactional capabilities and deployed using JBoss application server, Good working experience developing advanced Swing components.
- In order to avoid data loss used kafka since, Kafka stores the duplicated data within the clusters.
- Configured the data sources, connection pools in WebLogic server.
- In the application, technologically advanced Entity Beans and Session Beans are used for the transactions.
- WebLogic server is used to deploy the application.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Involved in preparation of TSD documents using UML diagrams - Class, Sequence and Use case diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for Unit Testing.
- Used Spring Beans to encapsulate business logic and implemented Application MVC Architecture using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented Hibernate (ORM Mapping tool) framework to interact with the database to update, retrieve, insert and delete values effectively.
- Used EHCache for second level cache in Hibernate for the application.
- Applied network security to Unix services, test the software functionality and security administration on linux server.
- Developed web applications using grails framework which allows the users to use it easily.
- Involved in to pass messages like payload to track different statuses and milestones using EJB, JMS.
- Used ANT tool to build and deploy applications.
- Involved in Unit Testing, integration testing, SOAP UI testing, smoke testing, system testing and user acceptance testing of the application.
- Used Spring programmatic transaction management for Java Persistence.
- JAD is used in order to work more efficiently in a shorter period.
- Involved in integration of Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Involved in writing JUnit tests, improving asynchronous multithreaded queues of processing of documents, enhancing custom ORM etc. (Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, Multithreading)
- Involved in setting server properties, DSs, JNDI, queues & deploying app in WebSphere Application Server.
- Followed the test driven development using the JUNIT.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.2, Struts 1.0, JAD, Unix, JSP, JDBC, EJB 2.0, ANT, XML, Grails, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose
- As a team member involved in Development using JSP, Servlets and an internal tool called Content Management to organize the JSPs created.
- Involved in installing and configuring Unix/Linux based oracle products.
- Provide a login screen for the employees with validation, added client side validations using java script and server side validation using Struts Validator Framework.
- Developed Add/Edit KYC Details, Enhanced KYC, Risk Score/EDD and Comments modules using J2EE architecture in Spring MVC Framework by implementing MVC model, which included invocation of Web Services/EJB for integration with external system.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and log4j for logging purposes.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type of definitions; schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications
- Tracked errors or unexpected results/bugs with Bugzilla and coordinated with help desk staff.
- Maintained version control using VSS.
- Performed Unit Test using Junit, Integration Testing, and System Testing.