Seeking a Java Software and/or SQL database developer position at a software development organization with the opportunity to grow professionally and learn additional software technologies. Six years of experience as a Java & SQL database developer
Core Java SE
Java EE (JSP & Servlets)
Java GUI Swing
Net & Threads API
Applets & Applications
HTTP & HTML
Client side applications
IDE: JBuilder & Netbeans
DB schema design
Entity Relation Diagrams
Oracle stored procedures & triggers
Java J2EE Consultant
Confidential, Riverside, CA
Java J2EE Consultant
- Develop J2EE web applications interfacing to MySQL 5.0 databases for human resources and order processing requirements of small business customers.
Senior Software Engineer/Scientist
Confidential, Huntington Beach, CA
- Develop multi threaded Java applications and GUI user interfaces, and web sites (J2EE) that interfaced with Oracle SQL DBMS via JDBC and proprietary Confidential network protocols to receive and process telemetry data from the International Space Station.
- Design, implement, and maintain back end systems and multi - tier applications to support Space Station engineers and spacecraft monitoring.
- Responsible for all stages of software lifecycle including the following: requirements gathering, design, implementation, test, end user training and administration.
Confidential, Pomona, CA
- Worked on documentation for Mil-Std 1553 network buss communication packets.
- Reviewed C source code to determine memory footprint and network communication parameters and compiled Confidential required documentation for Confidential Level C aircraft electronics.
Confidential, Irwindale, CA
- Managed all aspects of software development and marketing of a turnkey software & hardware product designed to perform inventory management, accounting, and point of sale functions for Pittsburg Paint and Glass auto body supply distributors.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
- Worked closely with customers to determine and meet their needs with software and hardware implementations.
- Installed implemented and maintained network servers and client computers using Windows 3.11, 95, and NT.
- Performed diagnostics to find and correct network failures.
- Provided user support and training for network and end user applications.
- Developed custom windows software.