- Over 9 years of total IT experience; Extensive experience in Application Development: using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in Application Configuration/Release management with Clear Case, Clear Quest, Remedy, as well as application build/deployment in UNIX environment. Experience in JAVA/SQL, Sybase, XML, Agile methodology, spring, Hibernate.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP)
- Experience in the following AS/IDE BEA Weblogic8.1 & 10, Oracle 10g AS, IBM Web Sphere 7.0(WAS7, RAD), Apache Tomcat 4.x/5.x., Eclipse, RAD (Rational Application Developer), JDeveloper 10g, and Web Method. JMS (Web Logic JMS, Oracle AQ, MDB), Struts Framework, Knowledge and some experience in Hibernate, Spring Framework, JSF, ICE Faces, Ajax
- Experienced in JMS Messaging development using Web Logic, Oracle JMS Queue
- Good interpersonal skills to keep good relationship with clients.
Java/J2EE Technical Lead
Technologies: WAS7, RAD, Oracle, Java/J2EE, Spring, JSON, Web Service etc.
- Lead/coordinate with off - shore team for the PWS(Provider Website System) application development, testing, production deployment
- Responsible for the new project quick size estimate, meet with business to discuss the high level requirements, cost estimate, etc.
- Attending the project work-load balance meeting, updating the project status to PM and SR Analyst, adjust the project workload, timeline etc., discuss and resolve the project, cross-project related issue(such as, deployment dependency)
- As a member of the Confidential ’s new VISION2020 project team, performing application design, development, testing, deployment, code version control, baseline for DEV and QA.
- Research and developed the JSON string parsing, the JSON string is returned from the new Restful Web Service.
- Developed the code for Layer 7, which responsible for system level token encrypting, decrypting, maintain, and regenerating the new token, when it’s expired, retrieving, updating from/to the database and properties file, the token will be used for calling the Restful Web Service.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer/Lead
- Worked as a Senior Java Developer for Confidential, which is the financial arm of Ford Motor.
- Develop/Support the UVIS System (Used Vehicle Information System), Automotive Remarketing Services (ARS) for USA and Canada.
- Conduct technical re-design on the Ford ADT mail framework to support multi-language email system.
- Conduct Unit Testing, System Testing in Unix to make sure all test scenario are covered
Senior Software Engineer
- Interface Development: Design and develop the EAI/EDI solution for the Medicaid system for state of MI and IL, which will interact with various third party systems, such as, BCBS(Blue Cross Blue Shield), CMS(Center of Medicare and Medicaid Service), DCH(Department of Community Health), to exchange data including Medical Provider Information, Claim/Payment Information, etc.
- Application Development: Java/J2EE Web Application development on eMIPP (Electronic Medicaid Incentive Payment Program) System for several states.
- Development of the Interfaces for the IL eMIPP project, include Federal CMS and State interfaces
- Analysis the requirement from client, discuss the file format from the client, beased on the analysiss, define the validation rule that the EDI code should perform and what kind of error message should be stored in the DB.
- Developed the EDI code(Java, SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedure/Package)) to parse the input file(flat, xml file) from third party(IL HFS, CMS, etc.), validate and load data into Oracle database.
Senior Java Developer
Technologies: Java 1.6.0 22, IBM Web Sphere Server7.0, RAD7.5 (Rational Application Developer), Oracle 11g, CA Harvest, J2EE 1.6, JDBC, JSF, ICE Faces, Hibernate, JPA, Spring Framework 2.5, Ant.
- Develop and Support Confidential ’ government solution department’s Medicare Provider Enrollment System - Apex(Application for Provider Enrollment excellence). Apex a Java 6 based application, created in response to a desire and business need by Highmark to provide enhanced, streamlined processing of Medicare enrollment applications, submitted by Medicare providers.
- This application will provide complete process transparency to management, through comprehensive dashboards and reports displaying specific metrics related to performance, down to the individual Credentials level.
- Helped other team members to set up their local environment based upon the manager’s request. So, the development and testing can be performed locally before deploying to the Unix test environment.
- Successfully completed the development of list of CRs for Apex application.
- This include both of the UI development and the server side Java code development(Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL)
Senior Software Developer/Module Leader
- Working on Citi Mobile to develop and support the Citi’s new Mobile and the Retail Banking application, The Mobile apps are customer facing application accessed by user through Mobile devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Android devices
- Completed the Citi’s Software Security for Java/J2EE developers
- Set up the local working environment - IBM web Sphere Server, Eclipse, Ant, Java, Clear Case, Putty, HP Quality Center, etc…
- Worked on the application using Eclipse, IBM web Sphere WAS Server, Oracle database, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Putty, HP Quality Center,
- Attend the daily status, defect tracking meeting with Citi’s management and other vendors, such as IBM
Technologies: Java/J2EE1.5, Struts(MVC), JSP, Servlet, XML, JDBC, Spring2.0, Web Logic 10g, Oracle 10g and Sybase database.
- Worked in Confidential ’s Single Family division, performed the below activities:
- Involved in the code development of the government mandatory system change for the ULDD project, used by lender to submit their loan app to Confidential through Miso XML file.
- Developed using Java/J2EE 1.5 and run on Web Logic 10
- Developed unit test cases and performed Unit testing using Eclipse.
- Using Clear Case and Clear Quest as code repository.
- Get knowledge transfer from Confidential employee, create the Knowledge Acquisition/Knowledge Transfer Documents on below projects: Tools (Java based), MOBAS (Java based), DUDO Workflow (C++ based)
- Provide system production level 3 support, which includes problem analysis, bug fixing, code deployment, and data correction in production database by developing script to make some data adjustment in production database (MOBAS project).
- Provide system development(Enhancement) on projects(KBTools, MOBAS applications), for example, to fix the Web Logic server thread stuck and CPU exhausted issue by changing Web Logic server configuration setting(Tunning) and also developed code for one of the system’s function to meet the business needs for KBTools application
Technologies: Java, J2EE, Web logic, Web Method, UNIX, Clear Case, Clear Quest, DB2, Oracle, Sybase, Eclipse, RapidSQL, Remedy System, SQL Developer, Struts(MVC), JDBC, Hibernate, Log4j, Servlet, JSP, EJB, Ant, Java Mail, Web Method, SQL, Hibernate . Etc.
- Perform application development using Java/J2EE technology on Freddie Mac’s accounting system.
- Conduct production level 3 support on the accounting system.
- Meet with business lead to collect the requirement for this light enhancement, who provided the SQL criteria to generating the correct data from CDW ( Corporate Data Warehouse).
- Develop the Java/J2EE code to collect the data from CDW, processing the data and then persistent the result data into the SFVA DB2 table, from where the report (Excel file) was been generated.
- Perform Unit testing using Web Logic and Web Method on local PC.
- Support and help tester on the SIT testing, work together with business person on the UAT testing.
- Create deployment ticket (CQ, Remedy, and CTT) for the production deployment.
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technology
- Convert CSV files into XML file based on configuration file.
- Created XSD file based on the citation xml file.
- Use SAX Parser to parse the xml file and extract the citation, and then upload data into Oracle Using JDBC
- Developed JMS code to asynchronous transfer data into Oracle AQ, from there saved into Oracle Database by MDB
- Checked in code into code repository using CVS.
- Performed Unit, Integrating, testing on classes and methods by using
- Deployed application on Oracle AS 10g Server