- Over 6 years of professional experience in development and deployment of various web based Enterprise Applications using Java/JEE technologies and working on the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, and Struts.
- Experience in application/web servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss
- Hands on experience in building projects using popular IDEs such as SpringSource Tool Suite(STS), Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Sound knowledge of various Design Patterns like Façade, Singleton, Factory and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Proficient in TDD (Test Driven Development) by writing test cases using JUnit Framework.
- Expertise in various modules in Spring such as IOC, AOP,Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring MVC.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using JEE technologies like JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Web services, JAX - RS, JAX-WS, WS Security
- Good working experience in Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Strong Experience in Writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Strong Experience in working with Log4J.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services.
- Developed UML Diagrams Class, Sequence and Activity diagrams in Rational Rose.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies, environments quickly.
- Active participation in entire lifecycle of software development. Activities include study of conceptual design as well as detailed design, coding, unit testing, system integration testing and support, and also supported software configuration management.
- Excellent in defect fixing, solving complex problems and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in the Agile Development Process.
Languages: Java, Java Script, XML, JSON
Java/JEE technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSF,JSP, RMI, JDBC, JNDIXML, Tiles, Spring, AJAX, JQuery, JSTL,Web services
Framework: Struts, Spring Application Framework, Hibernate ORM
Database Systems: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Application Servers: WebLogic, JBoss AS, Tomcat
Others: Eclipse, SpringSource Tool Suite(STS), Ant, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer.
Operating Systems: Windows,UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP Webservices.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate Template support.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile methology.
- Used Spring framework for dependency injection, transaction management.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Spring handlers part of the MVC
- Implemented Business Logic using POJOs and used JBoss AS to deploy the applications
- Implemented various Java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, Data Access objects, Factory Pattern, Template Pattern, IoC etc.
- Implemented various complex PL SQL queries.
- Developed various Junit test cases for Unit Testing .
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Configured Spring’s DispatcherServlet in web.xml.
- Wrote DAO classes using Spring/Hibernate for persistent operations.
- Wrote and mapped persistent entities using Hibernate’s annotations.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate ORM.
- Assisted Oracle DB team in developing stored procedures and designing the database.
- Used SVN as versioning system.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems mentoring the business users.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Involved in designing and developing of both front end and server side components of the application.
- Designed and developed the action classes, business and database layer components such as DAOs using Struts (for MVC) and Spring framework for wiring components (IOC).
- Written Queries in Hibernate for retrieving the data from the database.
- Involved in integrating Spring and Hibernate.
- Fixed the Change Requests as per the UI needs.
- Used web services to receive and send the information.
- Analyzed and fixed the defects in various environments.
- Developed logging module-using Log4J to create log files.
- Coordination with testing, business and development teams for timely resolution of the issues.
Confidential, Omaha Nebraska
Environment: Java, Java Script, Struts, XML, spring, Hibernate, JBOSS 4.2 Application Server, MySqlServer (Data Base).
- Actively involved in collecting client requirements, analyzing the feasibility, and impact analysis
- Involved in Coding and POC using Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
- Developed Struts framework to implement MVC architecture.
- Developed a controller Servlet that dispatches request to appropriate Action Classes in Struts
- Configured Struts-config.xml with all the mappings required by the architecture.
- Conducted a feasibility study on “Struts” MVC architecture.
- Implemented spring framework using the Spring -MVC model called the action class using the application context.
- Developed infrastructure to Import and export billing transactional data in various formats like XML, Excel, and CSV.
- Implemented the setter Ioc to inject the one class to other classes depending on logic.
- Implemented the spring AOP to inject the different classes.
- Involved in developing DAOs (DataAccessObjects) to connect backend Database.
- Used Hibernate to map the database with POJO using hbm.xml files.
- Wrote HQL queries to extract the Hibernate objects.
- Used Star team for version control.
- Log4j is used for logging different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Creating connections to MS-SQL Server using JDBC Connections.
- Preparation and review of Unit Test Plan.
- Designing the application using various GOF design patterns such as Abstract Factory Pattern, Singleton, Factory Pattern, and Template Pattern.
- Designing technical Specifications with UML diagrams (Use case, Class, & Sequence) using Rational Rose and developed the components required by client.
- Actively participated in Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on Struts MVC and Event-Driven Architecture.
- Consumed Web Services using Axis and WSDL.
- Followed XP/Agile methodology throughout the life cycle of application.
- Integrated Spring with Struts and Hibernate.
- Configuring Spring for dependency injections and AOP.
- Configuring Hibernate O/R mapping.
- Actively participated in development of user interfaces.
- Writing complex stored procedure using PL/SQL.
- Generated unit test Scripts using JUnit and executed the same and followed TDD.
- Defect tracking and fast fixing of bugs, which arise in test & production instances.
- Log4j was used for logging messages of the application.
- Application deployed on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used wincvs for Source Control and Version Management.
- Worked with analysts for requirement analysis and provided feasibility analysis and detail design documentation.
- Used Java/J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Factory Method, Business Delegate, DAO, Session Faade, DTO and Service Locator in the project extensively which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Involved in the project development using Java/J2EE technologies like Struts, JSP, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, XML and Servlets.
- Implemented MVC architecture using the Struts Framework.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve & update trainee information from/to Oracle database.
- Coordinated with faculties in the institute during project engagements, and maintained client communications throughout project life cycle.
- Worked with technical writers for the development of training material and provided technical and policy information for the successful delivery of training.