Frameworks/Tools: Spring, Eclipse (Applications & Android Environment), Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio 2008, Bootstrap, SQL Developer, Oracle 11g, SQL Studio2008, MySQL5, SQuirreL, SVN, StarTeam, Beyond Compare, Git, TortoiseSVN, Maven, Jenkins, StarUML. SoapUI, JUnit, PowerMock, Mockito, MyBatis, SonarQube, FindBugs, PMD, Veracode, Omniture, Axure, HP ALM, Rally, JIRA, Moxie, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Gimp
Servers: Jetty, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat, GlassFish
- Followed teh entire software development life cycle (SDLC) process and developed several frontend and backend features using jQuery, Backbone, J2EE and SQL.
- Led a team of 3 software engineers, where me was responsible for managing, distributing and fixing 50+ defects for teh MyAccounts suite of applications: Lease, Loan, Ricoh, Private Label, SLP, Internal and EPay.
- Led weekly pre-production issue remediation activities.
- Led Web Indicator and EPay Batch projects.
- Responsible for helping fix a major data breach on a feature by implementing and following secure code practices.
- Developed and launched teh new ePAL (pre-approved line of credit) feature which is teh top revenue generating feature for MyAccounts.
- Led a production release complete wif pre-production activities, reviews, build and deployment.
- Led code reviews for peers to ensure secure code practices are followed throughout teh lifecycle before teh release.
- Used Agile methodologies, Pair Programming and Test Driven Development practices.
Java Developer Level II
- Worked wif teh Confidential (HP) team and teh General Motors (GM) client to add new functionality and features to teh Global Facilities Construction Management (GFCM) system using Java, J2EE, Web Services, XML, SQL, Struts.
- Worked wif members of teh Innovations team and built a custom Virtual Mobile Phone (VMP) application using:
- Frameworks: Eclipse, Android SDK, Notepad++, Gimp
- Emulators: Android AVD for Version’s 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and 2.2 (Froyo)
- Android Support: Build - Version 4.1 (Jelly Bean); Minimum Requirement - Version 2.2 (Froyo)
- Browser Compatibility: Internet Explorer 8.0, Google Chrome 22.0, Mozilla Firefox 16.0
- Created custom graphics and ensured cross browser compatibility as well as cross version compatibility for Androids phones.