- Overall 7+ years of experience in development and implementation of Web - based Client-Server applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Working knowledge in multi-tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Proficient in OOAD Technologies developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class diagrams using case tools like Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Good Understanding of DevOps Continous Integration.
- Having good RDBMS concepts knowledge and worked with MySQL, Sybase and DB2.
- Good Experience with Mock Services for Testing the JSON schemas.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in using Core Java(JDK 1.3/ 1.4), J2EE, JVM, Memory leak, Multithreading, Collection, MVC, Java, JDBC, Java Beans, EJB, Hibernate, JPA, XML, Restful API, Spring boot, Maven, Rest web services & Web Services.
- Expertise in application development using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB 2.0/3.0, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Extensive use of Docker TFS for development and integration testing.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed and FrontEnd applications in a three-tier architecture using Java, J2EE, HTML5, Node JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap JS, Angular JS, Ajax, JSP, Servlets, CSS, JavaBeans.
- Expertise in implementing Web services and JMS for the synchronous and asynchronous communications between two applications running in different servers.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like EJB 2.1/3.0,Struts 1.2/2.0,Spring 3.0 and 4.0, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Web services.
- Experienced in Agile, SCRUM and TDD (Test Driven Development) software development methodologies.
- Writing Groovy Scripts for REST Web services and deployment
- Worked on various testing frameworks such as Selenium Web Driver and RC, Selenium Grid, JAVA Maven, Web Applications, JIRA, and SQL
- Have working experience on Angular JS, Mongo DB, couch DB and good Knowledge in Node JS.
- Expertise in design patterns including Front Controller, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-RPC.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB Experience in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL Querying.
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4J.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Hands on experience in Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure, and Automation like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ant, Maven, Chef, SVN, GitHub, Clear Case and Tomcat.
- Well experienced in using JUnit for performing unit-testing framework.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including UNIX, Sun Solaris, and Windows. Experience in developing crystal reports.
- Expertise in using configuration management tool like CVS and Git for version controlling.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Incremental and Iteration methodology and Pair Programming.
- Played a major role in successfully completing my projects and effectively managing/coordinating with team members, delivering in fast paced & highly competitive environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers and presented technical designs and strategies.
Languages: Java 1.7/1.8, J2EE and Groovy
Development Approach: Waterfall and Agile
Design Patterns: Core J2EE patterns (MVC, Value Object, Session Facade, Composite Entity, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Singleton)
Testing Tools: Junit 3.8/4.0 and Test Driven Development (TDD), Selenium
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, IBM Web Sphere 6.0, BEA Web Logic 8.1, 9.2, 10x and Red Hat Jboss 4.2.2
Ide: Eclipse 3.2, 3.3, 3.5, My Eclipse 6.0, IBM Rational Application Developer 6.0, 7.0,IBM MQ and Net Beans IDE
Message Oriented Middleware: Apache Active MQ, IBM MQ Series/Web Sphere MQ.
Version Controls: CVS, SVN and Rational Clear Case
Cache Implementations: Eh cache, and Jboss Tree Cache
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, JSF, Angular JS, Backbone.js and Hibernate
Design Technologies: OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML
Architecture: Service Oriented Architecture
Web Service Frameworks: Apache Axis
Web Service Protocols: SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI
Other Tools: Ant, Maven, Docker
Database: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server and MySQL
Processes: SDLC and Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, TELNET, FTP and LDAP
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Logging Tool: Log4J
Confidential, Norristown, PA
Sr. Java /JEE Developer
- Created Work Plan and planning for Interim deliveries depending on the length of the projects.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, EJBs, and XML.
- Implemented various XML technologies like DTD schemas, JAXB parsers, XSL style sheets and XSLT.
- Coordinating with the client as well as with offshore team and managing the deliverables and deadlines.
- Used CI/CD Pipeline management through Jenkins and Automation of manual tasks using Shell Scripting.
- Communicated with the Leads and BA's for better understanding of the design requirements. Prepared UML diagrams and Mock Service using MS Visio.
- Evaluated and compared options like ComputeGrid/DataGridVs NoSql/MapReduce platforms.
- Involved in data modeling and sharing and replication strategies inMongoDB.
- Created Docker images for several microservices and implemented docker -compose files to spin up different environments for development and QA teams
- Written Jenkins pipeline template script in Groovy programming language for the automation of build and deployment process.
- Developed/Implemented code on new requirements as a developer using Spring MVC and Hibernate by using waterfall model.
- Created variousMongoDBcollections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access theMongoDBfrom Node JS.
- Developed REST based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Implemented new features in Groovy programming language as a part of Jenkins continuous delivery.
- Developed Behavior-Driven Development(BDD) test cases using tool such as Cucumber
- Deployed applications on multiple Web Logic Servers and maintained Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Developed Servlets, Core Java components, and JSPs using Struts Framework.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Developed code to utilize existing SOAP API of the application to fetch data of the reward member.
- Develop JSON schemas and RAML and creating Mock Service to test them.
- Developed code to send automated notification emails to the Reward member, if the reward points are getting expired in the next 30 days.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Mapping Diagrams & Class Diagrams in UML.
- Developed Controller and Business layers of the MVC, using Spring.
- Developing APIs to support Angular JS and BPM 8 UI migration.
- Developed XSDs to build web service data.
- Implemented integration with Payment applications using JMS and mule ESB components.
- Developed code to consume web services using SOAP document style model.
- Looked at the logs and working on the Defect Fixes on existing online modules.
- Used Angular JS to separate the layers and to retrieve the data.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Unit Testing - Developed unit test cases and performed unit testing by using Junit.
- Developed RESTful webservices using JAX-RS.
- Developed, executed and maintained Selenium automation
- Created RESTful (Representational State Transfer) APIs using Spring MVC to provide backend services for poll, responses, data collection, reporting etc.
- Developed and deployed web components to Websphere application server.
- Finding Memory Issues by using JVM memory management tools.
- Refactored the bad code to best design patterns.
- Developed Startup, Shutdown and bounce the Web Logic server scripts.
- Developed Sequential and UML notation documents for the new tasks.
- Wrote SQL queries to analyze the data.
- Exported Test Case Scripts (Java - Selenium RC) in Eclipse IDE and modified the Selenium scripts and executed. Prepared automation test framework.
- Gap analysis on the new requirements.
- Understanding the Architecture and modifying the functional specifications.
- Collaborate with several departments for strategic input, determining user needs, feedback on test plans and user scenarios and layout design solutions.
- Impact analysis of new Requirements/Change Requests.
- Developed the back-end part of the application involving Spring, JPA, Hibernate and Web Services.
- Used JPA and Hibernate annotations for object relational metadata and practiced Generic Data Access Pattern for designing and implementing persistence layer.
- Used SOAP UI to test web service API calls.
- Created detailed AWS Security Groups which behaved as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Developing, modifying, fixing, reviewing, testing and migrating theJava, JSP, XML, Servlet, SQLs, JSF, Spring and hibernate programs.
- Writing the enhancements and migrating the existing programs using Test Driven Development (TDD) software development process.
- Installed, Deployed and testing the application inWeb logic10 and 11.
- JQuery library,NodeJSand AngularJShas been used for creation of powerful dynamic Webpages and web applications by using its advanced and cross browser functionality.
- UsedJavaServlets andWeb LogicJMS for various functionalities.
- Setting the user attributes (organization, username, tags, etc) for users signing in via SAML.
- Created New Web-Services client for Datacenter Migrations Using Spring WebServices.
- Developed the Junit test cases for Unit Testing forDrools, validations and various modules.
- Prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades. Used Jira as Project and issue tracking tool.
- Used Behavior-Driven Development in (BDD) approach throughout development process.
- UsedMongoDBfor collections and documents and used it as a server to stores databases.
- Worked on Restful web services to get the data from the server and integrated theJavacode (API) in JSP Pages.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in EAP Server
- Developed code to consume Web services using Spring-WS messaging format for transferring request and Developed web tier using Struts MVC, Struts Tiles, and Struts Validator
- Implemented SOAP based Web Services using J2EE infrastructure with Spring and Hibernate. Worked with MS-SQL for complex retrieval and persisting logic. Fine-tunedJbossapplication Server and deployed in it.
- Developed QA processes automation test scripts using Seleniumto test Web based user interfaces for different type of browsers.
- Responsible for theMigrationof the applicationfromWebsphere toJboss.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Singleton, command, Factory, Business Delegate, Session facade, Service locator, Transfer object and view object for developing enterprise application.
- Involved in creating Restful web services using JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Apache Axis-2.
- Included Client Side caching using Angular JS and performed the server side caching using Hibernate EH cache.
- Experience working with HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, jQuery, JSP and UI Integration as a Front-End Developer.
- Web Services automation for manual and Automation both. Automation using TestNG and Selenium grid.
- We usedmultithreadingconcepts while creating DAO classes.
- Usedmultithreadingin programming to improve overall performance.
- Usage of version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache), JIRA/ Quality Center for ticketing, Wiki for documentation, Jenkins for nightly build.
- Designed effective test cases to test business logic using JUnit.
- Implemented SOLR Search tool for the user to quickly Search for the customers and their product list.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating. Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Provided production support for product after development and resolved defects and worked on bug fixing and resolving issues working with the QA team.
- Deployed and managed a private puppet infrastructure in AWS to deploy applications.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection, AOP and Transaction management.
- Experienced in handling different core interfaces, caching mechanisms and joining strategies using the Hibernate framework.
- Designed effective integration test cases using Spring for persistence layer testing.
- Used various features of Spring 2 such as XML configuration extensions for declarative transaction management, Java generics support, Annotation driven dependency injection.
- Developed the front-end screen using Ajax and EXT-JS.
- The test cases included testing the persistence layer concepts such as attach/detach entity objects, optimistic locking, transactional behavior of methods using database.
- Involved in analysis, design and development. Worked on creating various documents that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile environment. Experience working with scrum team. Used HP Quality Centre to view the tasks and requirements.
- Used IBM RAD version 8.0 and also IBM WAS.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Deployed the applications on IBM Websphere Application Server.
- Used AJAX Framework for Dynamic Searching of covered products for funding.
- Worked with Multithreading, intensively used the synchronization for controlling how resources can use data.
- Used Angular JS Framework to develop applications.
- Designed and Developed application screens using Swing, HTML, JQuery, JSP and CSS
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs.
- Used snapshot to restore the cluster using AWS Management Console or the AWS Red Shift API's.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Used JNDI for naming and directory services.
- Implemented Message Driven Bean Using JMS.
- Added the ability to stop library scans via the JSON API.
- Worked on Windows operating system.
- Upgrading, and Configuration of WebSphere Application Server.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for testing.
- Used soapUI for load testing the Web Services.
- Did Performance tuning of infrastructure services using JProbe and OptimizeIt.
- . Used XML parser APIs such as JAXP and JAXB in the web service's request response data marshalling as well as unmarshalling process
- Implemented JMS Listeners and Message Driven Beans (MDB)
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Created various testing Unix shell scripts, and provided the project documentation.
- Used Unix Shell Scripting executed some code updating,
- Experience in Building Applications using Maven builds
- Used SVN for version control across common source code used by developers.
- Designed database and normalization for databases in Oracle 10g and used the Stored Procedures and Triggers in the application.
- Interacted with business users to gather Check-in online module requirement.
- Develop the sequence and class diagrams and get it approved from the client
- Designing classes using design pattern methodologies such as Singleton, Service Locator, and DAO factory and session façade patterns. Involved in Performance tuning.
- Performed Unit Cases for components using Junit. Configuration management - Clear case used.
- Provided support for user acceptance testing & performance testing.
- Developed Application front end using Spring Framework 2.5.
- Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Converted raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/HTML themes.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Used CSS in design of the templates and skins.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Used Eclipse as development tool as well as for running Unit test cases.
- Coded Tested and debugged Java code and Servlets using Eclipse.
- Development, testing Servlets and JSPs in the typical MVC2 Architecture.
- Used Rational Clear Case as a source control for code changes.
- Used Maven for building the application.
- Provided production support by interacting with the end-users and fixing bugs.
- Involved in writing database packages, stored procedures and triggers.
- Involved in configuration and deployment of application on Jboss App Server.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of IBA application and developed specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used Ant for building the application.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and it's components
- Used JUnit for Testing.
- Used WebServices-WSDL and SOAP
- Deployed applications on Jboss 4.0 server
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and also used Message Driven Beans (MDB) to notify the bean state.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes