- Seeking a professionally challenging career to work wif my skills and experience TEMPeffectively in management and business analysis.
- Dedicated to maintaining a reputation built on quality, service, and uncompromising ethics.
Operating System: Windows, Unix and Linux
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PL/SQL, VB
Databases and Data Modeling: MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, MS Access,ETL,Informatica,Datastage
Server side Technologies: Servlets, JSP, PHP, XML
Framework: Struts, Spring, Swings
Application / Web Servers: WebSphere Application Server, JBoss Apache Server, Tomcat
Testing: Junit, Manual Testing of Web Pages, Manual Script Testing for Java Code, GUI Testing of Website for Quality Assurance, Selenium
Business Analysis: Business Process Modeling,Requirement Tools: Rational Requisite pro,UML (Unified Modeling language), Product Development Lifecycle
Modelling Tools: MS Visio,Rational Rose
Development IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans
Others: Microsoft Office 2007/2010 (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), CVS, Clearcase
Confidential, Miamisburg OH
- Knowledge of Business Analysis methodologies and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Skilled in preparing business cases, business requirements documents, functional and technical specification documents, test plans and test scripts.
- Defined various Business Rules at every stage of teh project to help it be in line wif teh Strong working of teh organization.
- Authored business and system requirements analyses and functional specifications wif supporting business process flows (data modeling), Traceability matrices, risk analysis and concept of operations for systems utilizing company standards, processes, and procedures.
- Strong experience of creating use case documentation from business requirements and/or existing application.
- Interacted wif large teams of testers and developers through excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in using different UML diagrams including use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of all functional areas of business including, Postal,Legal and Law and IT.
- Excellent knowledge in creating test cases for various stages of software testing.
- Developed training materials and trained users on newly developed and existing applications.
- Worked on Metadata analysis tools like ETL/Informatica which is used to develop to teh data warehouse jobs
- Developed IBM DATASTAGE jobs using java script, XML as teh middleware to convert teh data to teh database .
- Developed Datastage jobs for USPS which filters/Sorts address for US and non - US addresses.
- Developed and enhanced old datastage jobs to new requirements wif teh help of version control
- Tested Datastage jobs manually by comparing actual data wif filtered data in teh backend .
- Worked on production support ticketing system to resolve and prioritize teh tickets for datastage jobs.
- Worked on Database like MS,Oracle as backend to process teh data using query language.
- Involved in Project Life Cycle Methodologies(SDLC)like Design, Development & testing phase.
- Strong experience in SDLC and RUP Business Modeling process.
- Expertise in understanding teh business needs, defining a creative and useful software solution to teh management, implementing and training teh application to teh user community.
- Good Knowledge of HIPAA Compliance Lifecycle, HIPAA Insurance Regulations and Claims Processing.
- Developed hibernate mappings to map database queries wif XML pages.
- Implemented using MVC (design pattern) architecture using STRUTS framework.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JSTL
- Created dynamically generated web pages(jsp) based on HTML5, XML,CSS3 or other document types
- Created JSP pages and integrated by building custom JSTL tag
- Extensively worked on XML pages
- Involved in developing web services using SOAP
- Involved in code merge process, compatibility and load & performance tasks
- In-depth knowledge of conducting User Acceptance Test (UAT), data quality checks using SQL, gap analysis and Requirement Traceability.
- Extensive experience in verification, validation (cross-functional testing) and SDLC Process
- Initiated Use Case Analysis using UML, which provided teh framework for potential use case deliverables and their inter-relationships, and allow for maximizing software reuse.
- Documented User Requirements wif MS Word as teh editing tool.
- Identified and resolved issues between business requirements and technical constraints, often involving other business analysts and technology staff.
- Weekly Status reporting to teh product manager and director of IT.
- Involved in unit & functional testing using Junit framework, RUP provided technical leadership and expertise in reorganization of a complex End-to-End Testing effort and performed System analysis and organizational review of existing QA process.
- Worked closely wif teams (IT and business) to provide solutions to complex issues.
- Expertise in Requirement Analysis, requirement modeling using Unified Modeling Language (UML) and Object Oriented Analysis.
- Hands on experience in Project Management while assisting Senior Project Manager.
- Experience in writing test plans, reviewing test cases.
- Coordinated wif offshore team from different countries to synchronize teh product during support.
- Involved in interviewing business area experts, asking detailed questions and carefully recording teh requirements in teh format so dat it can be reviewed and understood by both business and technical people.
- Gatheird user and business requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and observing from account managers and User Interface of teh existing system.
- Created UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Activity Diagrams using MS OFFICE.
- Used brainstorming and ideation techniques to derive ideas from teh stakeholders.
- Collected Business Requirements and converted them into Systems Requirement specifications.
- Developed non-functional requirements and documented them as Business Rules, Quality attributes, constraints documents.
- Utilized RUP to configure and develop process, standards, and procedures.
- Validated technical designs created by IT developers against functional specifications.
- Developed web crawlers for mobile applications for bank websites using Scala integrated development environment (IDE)
- Tested teh web crawlers on emulators before they were released in teh app store
- Worked on Scala based tool development wif play framework projects to develop web crawlers
- Used GitHub as a database resource for web crawlers
- Used Emacs & Terminator text editor tools to develop projects in Scala
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes