- Full - time employment in a dynamic high-tech environment which will make best use of my technical knowledge and software skills.
- Highly analytical, quick learner, interpersonal communication, public speaking, high integrity, results focused, problem-solving, decision making, respectful team member
- Android application and GUI development
- Workday Integrations
- ODBC multi-threading web services
Senior Package Solutions Consultant
- Provided Workday data integration consulting services for enterprise customers.
- Designed, built, and supported Workday integrations for customers’ payroll, benefit, and tax data.
Integrations Managing Consultant
- Managed a growing team of Workday integrations consultants in supporting mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Provided consultation services and integration builds for the same.
- Duties included, but were not limited to:
- Personnel management and hiring
- Reporting and analysis of employee statistics
- Designing and building Workday integrations for various vendors
- Providing application management services and consultation for our customers' integration needs.
- Technical consulting, provided support and implementation services for data integration between clients' Workday systems and external benefit, payroll, and tax reporting services.
- Developed a team of integrations consultants to provide knowledgeable solutions for mid-market companies' data reporting needs through the Workday cloud-based HRIS system.
Workday Certified Integrations Consultant
- Technical consulting, developed new data integrations between clients' Workday systems and external benefit, payroll, and tax reporting services.
- Provided product support services to maintain existing data integrations for a quickly growing client base.
Lead Android Programmer
- Developed applications for the Android mobile operating system.
- Worked to upgrade existing applications from Gingerbread to Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Developed SQLite database implementations and created layout designs using custom views.
- Familiarity with adapter driven widgets, life cycle events, HTTP and PHP requests, gesture overlays, camera access, GPS, and audio recording and playback.
- Developed aggregation software to process data for small to medium telecommunications needs. Added new plug-ins and screens, updated existing code to utilize new technologies, and augmented existing architecture for new functionality and faster performance.
- Developed TCP/IP server protocols and Android apps for remote database status and report access.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes