- Provide leadership and expertise in building data driven enterprise to create business values.
Data Solution Architect
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
- Provided guidance to organizations in their journey of digital transformation; used a Data Driven and Cloud First strategy; led multiple major data initiatives to enable organizations to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations, and transform products and services.
- Led the design of solution architectures leveraging Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning (CNN, word embedding, Random Forests, GLM), Azure Data Lake Analytics, HDInsight, CNTK, Azure ML, R, Jupyter, Python, Cognitive Services, Speech Recognition, Language Understanding, Bot framework, Cortana, Azure IoT and edge intelligence, as well as Power BI.
Independent Data Consultant
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Guided teams in the design and implementation of analytics solutions used to analyze customer values and make recommendations by using Hadoop and machine learning algorithms (Mahout).
- Designed and developed a Big Data Analytics / machine learning algorithms using open source technology (Entropy reductions, NLP & clustering) to improve DevOps server infrastructure.
- Led teams in developing an analytics system to find energy efficiency information by analyzing infrared images, leveraging NoSQL, Python, Neural Network, and Hadoop wif Amazon AWS.
- Led the effort in building a mobile advertising analytics platform processing 30+ billion transactions per day by adopting Big Data technology, using Hadoop Spark, AWS, and Redshift.
- Mentored teams in the design and development of a full stack Cloud SaaS solution to enable companies to exchange marketing data using a Microservice (Dropwizard) based architecture.
- Provided leadership in IT planning, vendor management, enterprise and application architecture designs, agile software development, infrastructure optimization and data center migration.
Head of Application Development
- Led the IT service planning, design/re - design and implementation across the enterprise.
- Transformed IT services, rationalized processes, led the migration and upgrade of IT systems.
- Led the implementation of master data and data governance solutions for the entire company.
- Designed and implemented enterprise data analytics platforms leveraging Business Objects, Pentaho, Cognos, and Hyperion / Essbase; developed data integration frameworks and jobs.
- Managed overall development schedules, resources, budgets, contracts, performance and risks.
- Improved SDLC by implementing Agile (Scrum/ScrumWorks) processes in multiple projects.
- Advised and collaborated wif business users at all levels throughout project conceptualization, scoping, defining requirements, designs, implementation, testing and going to production.
- Managed projects in all phases of development and integration covering e-Commerce (B2B and B2C) / EDI, BI/BO, BIM, CRM, WMS, Supply Chain (i2) and ERPs (both SAP and Oracle).
Manager of Software Development
- Managed Transportation Management System (TMS) product development teams and releases.
- Worked wif a group of seasoned developers in building the open RFID (pre- IIoT) project.
- Elicited and analyzed client requirements, designed IT process, architecture and roadmaps.
- Designed/developed data warehouses using Oracle Data Warehouse Builder and Informatica.
- Built reference enterprise architecture implementations leveraging Zachman and TOGAF.
- Led multiple teams in developing large-scale EAI/B2Bi, and Web / e-Commerce solutions.
- Designed and created 4PL standard messaging (ASN, PO, etc.) for a 4PL (KNLL) solution.
- Advised clients on Supply Chain / Logistics business operation / process optimization.
- Managed multiple consulting engagements/ RFP / proposals, SOW / contract negotiations.
- Provided thought leadership through whitepapers, public speaking, and standard organizations.
- Designed and developed IBM Commerce Servers (PCS) e-commerce portal (Java/J2EE/DB2).
- Designed and developed curbside, aircrew and other flight management software systems.
- Led the design and development of Automatic Wholesale Lockbox and Medical Claim Systems.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes