- Over 20 years’ experience as a Programmer, Software Engineer and currently as a JAVA/J2EE Architect/Mentor, working in a variety of business environments including Government, Banking, Finance, Insurance, Retail and Shipping industries.
- 20+ years of JAVA/J2EE experience on Windows, Mac OSX and UNIX/Linux/QNX RTOS.
- 13+ years of C++ experience on Windows, OS/2 and UNIX/Linux/QNX RTOS.
- Experienced in OO Analysis/Design and OO Development methodologies based on UML and RUP.
- Strong Experience in Spring Microservice/Spring Cloud including but not limited to - Configuration, Cloud Stream, Eureka, Ribbon, Sleuth, Hystrix, Event Stream, Zuul, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kuberntes (CoreOS Tectonic and RedHat Openshift), fabric8
- Extensive experience in Full Life Cycle Development with multiple tools and with multiple verticals and clients
- Strong experience in Enterprise Application Integration/Integration Frameworks like Apache Camel/JBoss Fuse, Mulesoft
- Expert in OSGi (Apache Karaf, Apache Aries, Apache Camel)
- Expert “Rescue Architect” in turning around failing and wanting projects within short duration with proven Track Records
- Highly experienced in JBoss, IBM WebSphere Apache Karaf/Service Mix/JBoss Fuse, Eclipse/MyEclipse IDE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, OpenJPA
- Java (JDK1.8+)
- DOJO and AngularJS)
- .NET/C# C++/C
- Adobe Flex (3.0)
- Action Script
- PHP (light)
- IBM Websphere/JBOSS/Tomcat
- Apache Karaf(JBoss Fuse/Apache ServiceMix)
- Apache STRUTS (MVC)
- Spring MVC
- Spring Data
- Spring Boot
- CXF (WebServices)
- Apache ServiceMix
- JBoss Fuse
- Apache Camel. Mulesoft
- Spring Integration
Confidential, Madison, WI
- The base architecture was used in the development of many applications.
- The main application APN system involved matching insurance companies with Body shops across the country.
- Took lead in creating the Cloud/Spring Microservices based Architecture.
- AWS was the Iaas tool, Kubenetes(CoreOS-Tectonic/Redhat OPenshift/fabric8) was the Container (Docker) Orchestrator, Jenkins/Jenkins Build Pipeline with Maven was the build/deploy tool.
Technical Environment: JAVA8, Spring Cloud Computing, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud/Spring Microservice (Boot, Cloud, Eureka, Ribbon, Sleuth, Zipkin, Hystrix), Spring Data, Apache Camel/JBoss Fuse, Docker, Kubernetes, REST Assured, Wire Mock, AngularJS JJMS(ActiveMQ), Apache Maven, REST
Confidential, Ft Lauderdale, FL.
- Created a SOA(Service Oriented Architecture) based enterprise architecture using WebServices to integrate various legacy systems and new systems running on various platforms and technology.
- Created a robust platform to send and receive high-volume interactive cell phone messaging including text and multimedia messaging.
- Created a robust user interface micro-architecture using Adobe Flex/Cairngorm and WebServices. This micro-architecture is the foundation for all the systems for Rich User Interface.
- Built applications with JBoss Seam.
- Created a robust application security using Spring/Acegi security and CAS single signon (SSO).
- Implemented a robust external notification system using WebServices and SMPP protocol. This system is the foundation for all applications interacting with major cell phone carriers like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint etc.
- Mentored junior programmers in various technologies.
- Created additional services to the existing SOA and ported some services to web services from legacy JNI based architecture.
- Used Spring framework to replace an existing legacy framework for bootstrapping the various distributed applications and for controlling the life cycle of the various components.
- Helped replace an existing custom security model by using the ACEGI Security for spring.
- Used JUNIT and mock objects for unit testing.
- Created a prototype to show how web services can be used for distributed computing instead of JINI.
- Helped to capture various business requirements by introducing the Use Cases.
- Introduced a lightweight version of RUP help smooth the requirements gathering and development process.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes