- A Visionary leader with specialization in Legacy Migration & Modernization Strategy, Digital Cloud Transformation Roadmaps, Big Data Analytics to gain insights and capitalize, Cloud Native Architectures, experience and insight to elevate any application, computing platform infrastructure to Cloud.
- Senior Cloud Architect (~Director) with Confidential Cloud Advisory Services, extensive experience in Digital Transformation and API Monetization Strategy via Cloud Platform technologies such as Platform as a service (Paas), Software as a service (Saas), employing PCF & AWS (Platforms) with Micro Services Architecture to deliver Agile scalable solutions for Financial Clients/Banks.
- Over 15+ years of experience in architecting and strategizing solutions for Cloud Application development, Deployment Virtualization and Containerization, Legacy Application Architecture assessment, conduct Cloud Feasibility and Cloud Suitability Assessments to migrate to Cloud Platform.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect, currently employed with Confidential as Senior AWS/PCF Solutions Architect. 2+ years of hands - on experience with AWS VPC, EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda (Server-less Architecture) and Elastic MapReduce.
- Experienced in Client management, engagement planning, budgeting, prepares RFP, SOW’s, Proposals & Presentation decks to address Client Business challenges and Deliver solutions.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and experience in On-shore and Offshore developmental models.
Senior Cloud Architect (~Director)
- Description: Legacy Migration/Modernization Project to digitize Royal Bank of Canada’s aging legacy applications and build API based applications using Micro Services Architecture. Project involved implementing Big Data real-time ETL streaming pipeline to migrate transactional data to AWS Cloud using Kafka Event Streaming Platform, AWS Elastic Map Reduce, Elastic Search Engine, Micro Services and REST API for clients to access data, theirby building a Scalable, Agile and Flexible application. CQRS Strategy along with Event Driven Architecture was used implement the architecture to digitize RBC applications.
- Impact: Digital Cloud platform allowed RBC to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) footprint by 35%, streamlining operational efficiencies, lowered Op Ex (due to Legacy Mainframe) leading to lower resource consumption on Mainframe, build new disruptive business strategies and deliver capabilities rapidly, build predictive analytical model from consumer data streams and establish patterns to gain insights into customer transactions.
- Platform: AWS Platform (ECS, Elastic MapReduce EMR) was employed to help with DevOps Model and application lifecycle management. Application was built using a hybrid architecture based on Micro Services, AWS Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Spark Streaming and Event Driven architecture.
Advanced Bill Payment System
- Description: Strategize to build Digital Confidential Platform for Citibank Bill Payment system, reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), establish self-service platform for clients to create/manage bill payments, enroll and schedule payments to vendors, and integrate easily with vendor platforms theirby leveraging new avenues for business opportunities.
- Impact: Digital platform allowed Citibank to reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by migrating applications/batch processes to the Cloud by exploiting operational efficiencies, lower Capital Expenditures reducing resource consumption, provide faster delivery of capabilities, and build a predictive analytical model based on consumer data streams to establish patterns and integrate with strategic partners to offer new business capabilities.
- Platform: AWS Cloud Platform was utilized to help with DevOps Model and application lifecycle management. Application was built using a hybrid architecture based on Micro Services and Event Driven architecture. Micro Services allowed the system to be highly scalable, flexible and maintainable. Event Driven architecture allowed modules to be loosely coupled and highly flexible to add strategic capabilities.
Risk Distribution Engine
Confidential, New York
- Description: Established Cloud Strategy for Risk Distribution Engine, which served as a central platform to integrate various Product Engine, allow advisors to package deals and cross-sale opportunities, and streamline processes and operational efficiencies. The Platform was architected as a Confidential using CQRS + Confidential Strategy to provide for scalability, agility and performance needed from critical high transaction volume application and also seamless integration of new Product Engines and offer new strategic business capabilities.
- PaaS Platform: Pivotal Cloud Foundry to help with DevOps Model and application lifecycle management. Application was built using a hybrid architecture based on Micro Services and Event Driven architecture. Micro Services allowed system to be highly scalable, flexible and maintainable. Event Driven architecture allowed modules to be loosely coupled and highly flexible to add strategic capabilities.
- Responsibilities: Worked closely with business leaders to understand their business opportunities/challenges, conduct Cloud Assessment, Cloud Suitability and Cloud Feasibility studies; establish Digital Strategy and Architecture Roadmap to facilitate migration to AWS Cloud Platform.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Participate and collaborate with pre-sales team in writing RFP’s and SOW’s to layout cloud strategy and customer requirements, identify key objectives and KPI’s for the projects.
- Developed comprehensive presentation decks to outline Confidential Cloud Strategy for Customer Situations, and lay out execution plan to deliver the solutions.
- Manage teams to identify business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Evaluate strategies to migrate Client aging Legacy Applications to Cloud Native Platform using Strangulation and Anti-Corruption layer patterns and established Cloud migration plan for AWS.
- Establish Digital Transformation Strategy and risk assessment models at executive and technical levels, and understand their functional and non-functional needs for highly scalable, available and resilient systems.
- Evaluate Client Legacy applications to migrate into cutting edge technology such as Micro Services architecture and Cloud Native Platform.
- Reviewed, refined and suggested options for Cloud platform architecture to meet customer IT infrastructure needs like high availability, high scalability and low cost resources.
- Provide thought leadership and architectural expertise to a cross-functional team charged with developing and deploying Cloud Native Applications on AWS Cloud.
- Lead the design, estimation, planning, and implementation of their API Strategy to monetize on insights gained from customer data and patterns.
- Document enterprise architecture best practices, helped adoption of 12 Factor Micro Service development pattern, GOF patterns, J2EE patterns and Application Integration patterns.
- Employ continuous integration (CI), continuous testing (CT) and continuous deployment (CD) practices to deliver fully tested solutions rapidly to business users.
- Mentor developer team into new technologies such as Spring Boot, Angular JS and Spring Data and leverage synergies to eliminaterisk of redundancies. Reduced coding time and acceleratedproject completion time.
- Technologies Used: Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud, Pivotal Cloud Foundry) PCF), Angular JS, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Sonar, Jira, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, Kafka, Micro Services, Eureka, Turbine, Spring Actuator, Swagger, Jenkins, Git, Spring Cloud, Dynamo DB, Elastic MapReduce, EC2, CloudWatch, Cloud Trail, IAM
Java Solution Architect/Team Lead
- Description: An e-Business solution to create and manage Forecasts for Breeders, allow them to submit Molecular Breeding Requests, perform data analytics on seeds (DNA and Geno-pheno data analysis) to help breeders make smart decision about the seeds to be planted for next season.
- Also, platform allowed Confidential to build data analytics by integrating the DNA data and their intensive research noledge to build predictive models.
- PaaS Platform: AWS/Pivotal Cloud Foundry to help with DevOps Model and application lifecycle management. Application was built using a hybrid architecture based on Micro Services and Workflow architecture. Micro Services allowed the system to be highly scalable, flexible and maintainable. Workflow architecture allowed activities to be performed in asynchronous mode.
- Responsibilities: Worked closely with business leadership to conduct Cloud Assessment, Cloud Suitability and Cloud Feasibility studies and establish Digital Strategy and Roadmap for Confidential .
- Evaluated Confidential Legacy applications on best approach to migrate into Cloud using cutting edge technology such as Micro Services architecture and Cloud Native Platform.
- Established technology solutions at a business and technical level, understand their functional and non-functional needs for a scalable and highly available system.
- Demonstrated success in architecting, designing, and developing solutions that improved business functionalities, decreased development & operating costs, and increased overall performance.
- Lead the design, estimation, planning, and implementation of business solutions based on SOFEA Architecture, Micro Services Architecture and Cloud Foundry Platform.
- Set technical roadmap to build scalable, distributed enterprise application, leveraging Micro Services, Cloud Foundry and Amazon SWF workflow architecture.
- Documented enterprise architecture best practices, helped adoption of 12 Factor Micro Service development pattern, GOF patterns, J2EE patterns and Application Integration patterns.
- Technologies Used: Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Angular JS, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Sonar, Jira, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, Amazon SWF Workflow Engine, Micro Services, Eureka, Turbine, Spring Actuator, Swagger, Jenkins
Java Solutions Architect
- Description: Planned and designed Enterprise Platform (using Agile Methodologies, Cloud Native architecture and Cloud Foundry) to automate the process of creating and managing SSOW’s in Boeing via a Web portal.
- The Portal provided a centralized location for Boeing employees to perform tasks, track SSOW’s completion, search historical data and collaborate with peers via a workflow solution built in the tool.
- The Portal also had Business Intelligence for charting and reporting capabilities and real time analytics to monitor activity on the portal.
- Multi-year strategic project built on Cloud Platform to deliver a scalable, highly available platform using cutting edge technologies such as Micro Services, Cloud Foundry, Rest API, Spring Security and NoSQL Database(s).
- Responsibilities: User, sponsor and executive interfacing through personal interactions, presentations, documentations, prototyping and delivery into order to implement technical and architectural vision.
- Architected Confidential that would replace the current Manual process, leading to faster delivery of business capabilities and improved productivity.
- Responsible for technical design using requirement specifications and use cases/stories by collaborating with the product management and business on product requirements.
- Senior Technical resource to determine needs, conduct on site technical assessments, design TEMPeffective solutions and resolve business critical issues with the Cloud.
- Provided individual and team leadership expertise across all products and platforms. Developed enterprise reference architecture, SOA and Cloud Strategy in a Saas driven enterprise business model.
- Responsible for setting clear, business-driven vision and direction for technology team. Set technical roadmap to build scalable, distributed enterprise application, leveraging Micro Services and Cloud Foundry.
- Revitalized software engineering teams through the introduction of Agile best practices, including peer programming, test-driven development (JUnit), continuous integration (Jenkins), continuous delivery models, standardized environments, behavioral driven testing and continuous customer collaboration.
- Mentored development team in new technologies such as Spring IOC, Rest and Hibernate ORM tools. Reduced coding time and acceleratedproject completion time..
Technologies Used: JIRA, Rest API, Spring Security, Micro Services architecture, Cloud Foundry, Spring Boot, Spring Data, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, Distributed Cache, Maven, Code Coverage, Jenkins, Sonar, Java, J2EE, UML, Swagger
Java Solutions ArchitectLeadership Alliance
- Description: Designed and managed Assessment Portal (using Agile Methodologies) for Leadership Alliance to automate their Talent Acquisition/Assessment process; provide real-time assessment analytics to customers and business intelligence data to management. Helped offer client base a full range of talent management services.
- The Web Portal provided the Leadership Alliance a centralized place for acquisition, assessment, development, and retention of high-caliber employees, allowed entire processes to be monitored and enabled the gathering of analytics for reporting and charting purposes.
- Amazon Cloud (AWS) was used to host the application, keeping its strategic and business needs, and providing a scalable and reliable feature rich platform to help the business grow. Key technologies used: Angular JS, Bootstrap, Rest WS, Amazon Cloud, Micro Services and No SQL DB.
- Responsibilities: Business Architecture and Technology Strategic leader responsible for team’s business and technology strategy and execution.
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, and capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements. The Application was designed using Cloud Native architecture for rapid delivery of business functionality.
- Primary lead role (solution architect) for a solution based entirely on AWS. Planned and selected appropriate technologies including database implementations of RDS and handled all issues related to the integration of the system into the business.
- Assessed business implications for Product Backlog and monitored progress to meet sprint deadlines and cost targets.
- Created architectural and technology roadmaps that resulted in stronger business/IT alignment to drive adoption and usage of technology across the enterprise.
- Provided technical leadership to project team ranging from design to deployment related activities; provided guidance, performed reviews, prevented and resolved technical issues.
- Leveraged Amazon Cloud Computing Services to host the Portal, which helped in driving infrastructure and software management costs down. Shortened the turnaround cycle by 50%.
- Managed onshore-offshore model, and a Global Team consisting of tech leads, developers, business analysts and testers.
- Managed operational aspects of the team, including noledge management, coordination and deliverables.
- Technologies Used: Jira, Amazon Cloud Computing, Java/J2EE Web Application, UML, Visio, ClearQuest, Rest API, Spring Security, Maven, Code Coverage, Sonar, Jenkins, Java, J2EE, Micro services.
Java Solutions Architect
- Description: Designed and managed EDA-based application to integrate Purchase Orders created in SAP with Web-based Purchase Order System wherein Boeing Buyers/Suppliers could bid on PO’s, and Compliance could create an Electronic Buyer Check List to facilitate the post Purchase Order compliance automation process.
- The project was a multiyear effort, which utilized a combination of Micro Services, Cloud Native and EDA, based approaches to build a highly scalable yet robust and Agile system, to meet the customer’s needs. Key technologies used: Angular JS, Apache CXF WS, Rabbit MQ, Spring Security, Micro Services, Cloud Foundry and Oracle DB.
- Responsibilities: Created architectural and technology roadmaps that resulted in stronger business/IT alignment to drive adoption and usage of technology across the enterprise.
- Work with Users and BAs to define functional scope and resolve functional queries of team members.
- Architected and developed a data distribution mechanism, which allowed Purchase Orders (in XML) to move between SAP and the Cloud platform.
- Designed and implemented application architecture including database design for the front-end application; handled user and subject matter expert interfacing, infrastructure design, documentation and project management for the implementation.
- Worked with technical architect and team members during inception and elaboration phases to develop general application architecture and best practices for separation of presentation and business logic.
- Acted as the senior technical resource, defining systems architecture and providing assistance when needed. Ensured best practices and adherence to development standards and processes.
- Mentored and guided teams to optimize resources and harvest reusable components.
- Facilitated analysis of project problems to identify viable solutions and ensure TEMPeffective implementation of the decisions.
- Technologies Used: JIRA, Java/J2EE, JBoss, Spring, Hibernate, Rest API, JAX-WS, Active MQ, Maven, Code Coverage, CheckStyle, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Sonar, UML
Java Architect/Team LeadMasterCard
- Description: Worked as a lead consultant for MasterCard International on their ePG System ( Confidential System). dis is a complete procure-to-pay electronic data interchange (EDI) system that provides expanded payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions.
- Responsibilities: Collaborated and negotiated with business owners and software vendors on scope of the project as needed.
- Lead design and development of Spring Framework, WebSphere MQ and Hibernate Framework. Extensively worked with Spring Framework for migration of existing modules and also to lay out the design for new modules.
- Mentored the developer team on new technologies such as Spring MVC, MQ and Hibernate ORM tools and leveraged synergies to eliminatethe risk of redundancies. Reduced coding time and acceleratedproject completion time.
- Provided technical vision for the team including adaptation of standards (IOC, AOP. MDB, JMS) and process improvements.
- Ensured continual monitoring and reporting of program progress to ensure that all programs were kept on schedule.
- Coordinated with other functional organizations to resolve resource and scheduling conflicts and dependencies.
- Assessed, identified and reported risks to program completion based on a thorough understanding of all dependent programs and organizations
Java Architect/Lead Java Developer
- Description: An e-Business solution to create and manage car rental contracts and the company’s interaction with customers, vendors and business users. dis was an Event based system to organize, automate and synchronize business processes - TEMPprincipally sale and monitoring activities.
- Responsibilities: Lead design and development of MVC-based Spring and Hibernate framework for Rental Contract application.
- Worked extensively with Spring Framework for rapid development of enterprise applications and migration of existing modules.
- Business partnership to deliver IT products within scope, function, cost and timeframe as defined and agreed.
- Earmarked initiatives to incorporate solutions into the design that would enhance quality and performance of the application.
- Mentored developer team on new technologies such as Spring IOC, AOP and Hibernate ORM tools and leveraged synergies to eliminaterisk of redundancies. Reduced coding time and acceleratedproject completion time.
- Provided technical vision for the team including adaptation of standards (EJB, XML) and process improvements.
- Introduced Test First Methodology for black box component level testing and full system integration testing.
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE, Scala
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
Databases: Oracle, Mongo DB, Postgres, MySQL, Neo4J, Dynamo DB, RDS
Open Source Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Hibernate, Apache CXF, Cloud Foundry, Sonar Code Coverage, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Eureka, Spring Actuator, Turbine, Graphite, Grafana, Spring Cloud
Messaging Technologies: Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, Kinesis
Cloud Platforms: Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes