- Having 9 years of IT experience in Application Development, Maintenance & Support.
- Current designation held: As a Senior Consultant, architecting a setup - from-scratch project and spearheading a vast team with varied skillsets through a hostile cross vendor transition phase.
- Adept and proven leadership skills in enabling the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise and its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, solutions, assets and guidance.
- Led and guided teams by offering technical solutions and consulting across various projects and organizations with expertise on Object Oriented Programming Languages (Delphi, C#, Java, C++, C) and supporting frameworks (DotNet, Entity, Struts, Hibernate, Maven).
- Extensive hands-on on various databases, tools, repositories, servers, processes, etc and exposure to cloud using AWS.
- Wide exposure in Banking, Investments & Asset Management, Mortgage Insurance domain, providing extensive support to US financial clients.
- Strong at Stakeholder Relationship Management - commendable people skills, interpersonal and team management skills, and recognized for high-impact communication, remarkable comprehension and conceptual adequacy.
- Have worked on various SDLC models - Agile, Waterfall, and other custom RAD projects.
Languages/Technologies: Delphi, Core Java, C# DotNet, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle WebCenter Spaces, AWS
Operating System: Windows
Tools: & Utilities: Infragistics, SQL Developer, SSIS, RAD, Eclipse, Toad, Visual Studio, RapidSQL, SoapUI, DevExpress, Crystal Reports
Frameworks/BuildTools: DotNet Framework 4.5.1, Entity Framework 6, Struts2, Spring3, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, QuickBuild, SourceConnexion
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, IBM DB2 Stinger, Sybase, Firebird
Application Server: WebSphere Application Server, Oracle Weblogic, IIS, Payara
Version Control: TFS, RTC, Perforce, Star Team, Livelink content server, UCM, LotusNotes, MS SharePoint, Artifactory
- Responsibilities: architecting a setup-from-scratch project and spearheading a vast team with varied skill sets through a hostile cross vendor transition phase.
- Leading as a specialist of multiple technologies and Subject Matter Expert (SME) to build the functional and technical knowledge base for a team of 20+ resources.
- Prime responsible for acquiring application knowledge, establishing technical architecture, and elevating relationships and overall team-building to successfully take over the daily activities towards an independent steady state.
- Analyze the current state; visualize, design and structure the future state; and guide the change process from current to future state.
- Handle multiple applications using Borland Delphi, Firebird, DotNet, UNIX, Core Java, TFS, Payara, SQL and AWS.
- With an eye towards Automation, guiding the team towards creation and use of robust tools that would aid in executing the project work plans on the field.
- On-boarding and Maintenance of WTW's vast clientele which encompasses multiple banks, carrier insurance companies, agents, investors, borrowers, vendors and other parties involved.
- Providing solutions through all phases of SDLC which includes setup, enhancement, maintenance, support, release management and deployment, upgrade/retirement activities, migrations and post-production maintenance for the various applications.
- On AGILE model, delighted the customers on many sprints by the overall project design and delivery, handling a 12 member dedicated offshore development team across multiple applications and technologies.
- As a Domain Expert, developed and offered solutions on the advancement and enhancement of an Index Maintenance application using C# DotNet, Entity Framework and SQL Developer.
- Simultaneously handled the data flow and maintenance across its upstream, downstream and sister applications using Sybase, SQL, UNIX, GlobalScape and SSIS.
- Owned varied change management initiatives on multiple occurrences, and amazed the customers by offering seamless release managements, process establishments, environment setups, builds and deployments, code/technology/framework/database/ repository migrations, etc as needed.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC - from requirements gathering, client interaction, onshore-offshore coordination, through research, analysis, design, review, testing, till post-production maintenance.
- Matured as a Senior Developer, earning over 5 years of hard-core development and wide exposure in the Investment Banking and Core Markets domain.
- On Waterfall/AGILE/custom RAD models, simultaneously handled multiple applications which involve varied technologies like Delphi, Java, C# Dotnet, and Oracle WebCenter Spaces.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Environment Setup, Request Processing, Coding, Testing, Upgrades & Migrations, Maintenance and Support of the application.
Systems Engineer and Instructional Designer
- Designed and developed storyboards, eLearning materials and technical content for various projects, using Adobe and MS Office tools.
- Worked on multiple internal projects to extend support on varied demands and aspects through the application development life cycle.