- Having 8+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying applications in environments of Agile, Scrum Software Development processes and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like System Analysis, Software requirement, specification, designing, coding, testing and debugging.
- Experienced in Test driven development (TDD) and Behaviour driven development (BDD).
- Rich experienced in JAVA/J2EE developer in Banking, Finance, Logistics and other domains using diverse technologies.
- Used Core Java concepts like Multithreading/Executor Service, Exception Handling and Collection API.
- Implemented Design Patterns such as Declarative, Singleton, Factory, MVC, Business delegate, session façade and DAO.
- Hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS and Node.js.
- Experienced in working with various MVC architecture development such as JSF, Struts MVC and Spring MVC.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, Java Beans and Struts.
- Extensively worked with all the Spring based technologies like Spring core, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JDBC, Spring forms, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Spring security.
- Experienced in Developing Applications Using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies such as JPA, Hibernate, and Spring JPA.
- Worked with the Web Services using REST, SOAP with XML/JSON.
- Knowledge in writingUnix/Linux shell scripts based on the need and scheduling them.
- Created rest based Micro-Services and deployed them on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and extensively worked with SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, MongoDB, DB2, MySQL and NOSQL.
- Knowledge on Integration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) with other applications infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tier Enterprise application on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat, Web logic Server, Glassfish, JBoss and WebSphere.
- Good Knowledge in Build Tools like ANT, Gradle and Maven.
- Worked on JIRA, Jenkins for the CI/CD Configuration.
- Having working experience with Messaging Services like JMS, Kafka, Active MQ and IBMMQ.
- Experience in Configuration Management Tools like SVN, CVS and Git.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA - JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, SQL.
Java Design Patterns: MVC, Business Delegate, DAO, DTO, Singleton, Front Controller Factory, Abstract Factory, Observer, Iterator, Session Facade, Adapter and Strategy.
Java Core: OOPs concepts, Memory Management, Multi-threading, Exception Handling and Collection APIs.
IDE & Reporting Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, WebStorm.
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts 1.1, 1.2, Struts 2, JSF 1.2, 2, Spring 3, 4. (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate).
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL 5.0, Mongo DB, Oracle
Database Tools: Toad for MySQL, Toad for Oracle, SQL Developer for Oracle.
Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server, Oracle Web Logic 10.3.2, JBoss 6.3, Apache Tomcat 4.1.x
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Node.JS, XML
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate 2.0, 2.1, 3.0, iBatis 2.2, JPA
Batch Scripting: Ant, Maven
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Version Control: SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System), GIT
Transaction Control: JTA (Java Transaction API), Hibernate Transactions
Middleware Technologies: EJB 3.0, JDBC.
Web Service Specifications & Tools: SOAP - JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(RESTful), SOAP UI.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development, Rational Unified Process, Waterfall.
Messaging Technologies: JMS (Java Message Service), MDB (Message Driven Bean), Apache Kafka
Logging Tools: Log4j, SL4J.
Tools: Junit, Selenium, Mockito, JIRA, Putty, Splunk.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Middleware JAVA Developer
- Worked with architect,technicallead, and othertechnicalstaff and participated in all phases of software development (SDLC) from analysis throughdesign, development and testing.
- Involved in Agile Scrum projects and attended Daily Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Conducted probe discussions with business and application teams regarding implementation process of the application.
- Validating and discovering bugs, identifying workarounds, and communicating with the API development teams.
- Have resolved production issues post application deployment if any.
- Coordination between onsite and offshore team.
- Have Implemented system enhancements using J2SE 1.8 features.
- Build Microservices for the delivery of software products across the enterprise utilizing Spring Boot.
- Produced RESTful API with spring, set JSON data type between front-end and the service layer.
- Created REST API Documentation using Swagger.
- Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Developed test cases by using JUnit for unit testing for each module developed in TDD.
- Developed User Interface using HTML5, CSS, AngularJS and ReactJS.
- Analyzing Splunk logs for issues in application.
- Developed the java code using IntelliJ as IDE and Performed the code review process using SVN.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Full Stack JAVA Developer
- Involvement in Feature and Sprint Planning, Backlog and Feature refinement, Retrospective, Daily Stand-up meetings on every sprint.
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and prepare Design document with approach details for the implementation of the Business Rule.
- Participated in Agile software development project and tasks including coding, testing, debugging, documentation, peer- review, deploying, monitoring, and support.
- Used Core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Collection APIs, Garbage collection, Exceptional Handling, Memory management, and OOPS concepts.
- Used Executor Framework interfaces like Executor, ExecutorService, ScheduledExecutorService to submit a new task, manage life cycle of threads and to execute commands periodically.
- Used Angular JS to simplify both development and testing of web applications by providing client-side model-view- controller (MVC) capability as well as providing structure for the entire development process.
- Implement SOA using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to integrate all the Vendor and USCC services. Implementation of AIM web application security layer using SpringSecurity.
- Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Developed various Java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for ORM mapping. Implemented Hibernate in the Data Access Object layer to access and update information in the Oracle Database.
- Used Oracle 12c as backend databases and actively involved in writingPL/SQL functions and packages.
- Web Services implemented under RESTful Architecture. Developed Web Services to allow communication between applications through REST over HTTP.
- Used Maven scripts for building and deploying applications.
- Wrote the test cases using Junit for the validation class and conducted test case reviews.
- Used Eclipse for developing the application and GIT for version control.
- Prepared Test Plans and Test Approach for eachJIRARequirements after analysis and review.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed the problems.
- Installed, deployed and upgraded AWS Cloud- based servers and services in accordance with project guidelines.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Designed publish and subscription of messages using apache Kafka for routing messages to right target systems.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE 1.8, REST API, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Junit, Oracle 11g, Maven, NodeJS, AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, AWS, Log4J, Git, JIRA, Kafka, Splunk and Eclipse.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC and responsible for object-orientated analysis/object-orientated design.
- Worked on Agile development methodology with Scrum as a framework and built the application with Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used NodeJS for doing non-blocking design operation for server-side code and AngularJS framework in developing various UI components.
- Developed responsive web application pages using Bootstrap and AngularJS services, controllers and directives for UI and consumed RESTful web service API.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design using Spring MVC architecture and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework (Dependency Injection and IOC) and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- CreatedUNIXshellscriptingfor periodic generation of reports.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring layer as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Log4J is used as a logging framework for message logs. Implemented Log4J for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Designed and developed automation tool suite to automate different testing scenarios on the application using Selenium WebDriver.
- Used Maven to build files to deploy on WebLogic Server and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Git to track and maintain the different versions of the application.
- Used Putty to connect to the Remote Servers.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Gathering and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Used AJAX call for front-page request handling and partial refreshing, and used JSON for data transform
- Designed and Developed of the entire application using Spring MVC framework and Spring AOP components for intercept function call.
- Extensively worked on wiring the application using Spring Framework. Used Object Relational Mapping tools for ORM such as Hibernate for Data Mapping.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to querying data from DB2 Database in DAO.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by invoking multiple SOAP based Web Services.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, constraints & views for Oracle database using TOAD.
- Build an application using Gradle and Deployed on JBoss application server.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE and SVN for Version Control. Implemented the logging mechanism using Log4j framework.
- Developed Mockito test cases for unit testing in Test Driven Development (TDD).