- Quality minded, career oriented, hard working and dedicated with 5 years experience of technical leadership.
- Expertise in analysis, designing, development, building, deployment, quality assurance & testing, implementation applications .
- Developed distributed, transactional, portable applications using Struts & Spring
- & Hibernate framework.
- Developed window and web based applications using C#. Net.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns: MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Observer, Value Object, Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DAO, etc. using UML
- Performed a role of Business Analyst in conducting GAP Analysis between existing user workflow and new application functionality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills also Independent contributor.
- Fast learner who approaches challenges with enthusiasm and acquires new skills quickly to contribute to achievement of business goals
Distributed Computing: J2EE, Spring 3.0, 2.5, Hiberate, Servlets, JSP, Struts, EJB 2.0, Xalan, Xerces, JNDI, XML - DOM, SOAP Web Service, JMS.
Database Environments: Oracle 10G, DB2, SQL Server 2008.
Design Tools: Rational Rose, Visual-Paradigm Suite
Developing Environments: JDK 5.0 (Eclipse, netBean), MyEclipse, Maven 2.0.6, Apache Ant 1.5, Jboss, BEA WebLogic 6.0, 7.0 8.12, Tomcat 5.X, WebSphere5.1, 6.0, CVS, ClearQuest, ClearCase, C#. Net, SVN
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP,LINUX, UNIX, DOS
Senior Java Developer
- Work closely with Risk Management, Equity/Positions, Accounting teams.
- Contribute to design, development and deployment for components based on specifications or business requirements.
- Code new business functionality and maintain existing application, working closely with the client teams to address issues.
- Provide functional, performance testing.
Key technologies: Core Java 1.5, Collections, Multithreads, Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3, Struts 1.2, EJB 3.0, JSP 1.2, Jboss 4.2.3, Maven.
Senior Java Developer
- Participate in the analysis and design of applications based on the established FRB system architecture and Business Users.
- Involve in the entire project life cycle.
- Build application components based on specifications.
- Provide support of application deployment.
Key technologies: Core Java, Spring MVC 3.0, JSPs, Ajax, Junit, SQL Server 2008,WebSphere 6x, Maven, Linux
Senior Application Developer
- Using Rational Rose to design the class diagram showing Generalization and Realization between classes.
- Architected, developed server side functionalities with core java.
- Using multithreading handle Http requests to go through SOAP over HTTP to NASDAQ, NYSE, Market Watch.
- Parsing data by using Java collections and DOM to presentation layer.
- Implemented end to end functionality using struts framework, with JSP, xhtml front end, Sybase back end.
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Acceptance Testing.
- Created Build file by Maven generated WAR and deployed it to Linux box.
Key technologies: Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, J2EE, JSP 1.2, Struts 1.2, Soap Web Service 2.0, Tomcat 6x, Maven 2x