- 5 years of progressive experience in IT industry analyzing, designing, coding and maintenance of software applications, using Java/ J2EE, Web Technologies, Distributed Technologies and Design Patterns.
- Vast experience in all phases of Software Development/SDLC using SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall, Rational Unified Process and Iterative methodologies.
- Experience in developing Web Applications with various Open Source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, MVC architecture, Hibernate ORM.
- Skilled in Database programming and writing various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Familiar with designing and coding Stored Procedures, Packages and Functions using PL/SQL.
- Expert on Object to Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as Hibernate, JPA and Spring JDBC.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design).
- Well experienced in producing/consuming REST based Web Services to handle / support different data formats like text, JSON and XML.
- Experience in software testing, Junit testing, regression testing, defect tracking and management.
- Strong experience in establishing/configuring the application infrastructure using application servers (WebLogic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, Jetty).
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Analysis, Complete System Life Cycle, UML and associated tools such as Rational Rose.
- Hands on experience with Tools & Utilities: Maven, Ant and CI servers like Jenkins, GIT, SVN, PVCS, Clear Case.
- Developed Complex database objects likeStored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Have worked on development as well as maintenance projects showing good problem solution.
- Good exposure on Cloud Technology Amazon web services (AWS), EC2 and Dynamo DB.
Languages: JAVA 1.8/1.7/1.6, C, C++, Groovy, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS1.1, JDBC, Junit, JNDI Web Services, XML, JAXB, DOM, SAX, Multi-threading, JTA.
Database: Oracle 12c/10g/9i/8i, DB2, MS Access, SQL Server, MongoDBPostgreSQL.
Testing Frameworks: Junit, EasyMock, Mockito
Tools: MuleSoft, UML, Rational Rose, Splunk, SQL Developer, TOAD, Ant, Maven, Log4J, SOAPUI, Grunt
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Web/App-Servers: JBOSS, Apace Tomcat, Oracle Weblogic, Jetty
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tools Suite(STS), IntelliJ, AnyPoint Studio
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GIT
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Analysis, design, and coding of a project on Java and J2EE environment.
- Involved in enhancements and implementations of new business requirements on a two-week release basis.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Used JSP, JQuery, AJAX and JSON in implementing presentation layer, validation components and navigation to controller layer using Spring MVC.
- Developed Business objects and Bean configurations using Spring IOC and implemented crosscutting concerns like logging using Spring AOP.
- Involved in consuming & publishing Restful web services.
- Developed Stateless session beans to parse (parser frame work) and process the user request into domain object (DAO design pattern) to delegate the business request to the business delegate object.
- Migration of stored procedures from Oracle DB to PostgreSQL DB.
- Worked with GitHub and AWSto push and deploy the code accordingly.
- Used XML to display the pages in the HTML data format for the users.
- Deployment of application in Jetty Server.
- Experience monitoring and analyzing dynamo logs.
- Developed maven based project structure having data layer, Service layer, and the Web module.
- Design and development of business and data access components.
- Used Spring to access the database and mapped different POJO classes to the database tables.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve the information from the Oracle database which are designed based on the information from the database based on the application needs.
- GIT is used as a version control.
- Fixed defects during the QA phase, troubleshoot and identified the source of defects.
- Created and deployed the IOD request and response mock data using SOAP UI.
- Involved in unit testing.
- Updated Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, and packages based on the change request.
- Implemented Restful web services using spring boot.
- Integrated Apache Camel (ESB) with Spring boot.
- Achieve integration between applications using Apache Camel.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Involved in writing the test cases with sample inputs.
- Used winscp and Putty to connect with Linux machines to perform deployments, start/stop servers and monitoring the logs in various environments.
- Working withon-site and off-shore resources for successful implementation of the Workflow module.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and gain the confidence of clients and integrated team as well as team members.
- Used Splunk to monitor logs.
- Used JUnit with Mockito for mocking and unit testing the flows.
Environment: Java, JDK1.8, JSP, JQuery, JSON, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Eclipse, Jetty server, Hibernate, MySQL, Agile, SQL, PL/SQL, AngularJS, REST Web services, Visio, GIT, Maven, Log4J, Linux, Junit.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the application components using Servlets, JSP, and J2EE frameworks.
- Focused on the spring elements such as Spring MVC, Controllers, and Model and View objects.
- Developed JSPs for front end of Echo-View.
- Developed Spring beans and configured spring application using context.xml.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWSEC2 instances by using create image functionality hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery.
- Worked on ATG REST Services, Configured REST module and Customized Rest Security Configuration and filtering Configuration to Define New Service Components.
- Generated DAOs to map with the database tables using Spring. Used SQL queries to retrieve and store into database.
- Created ATG Rest service components for initialization service call which return Repository Items.
- Good knowledge in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Working in AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) component, including user, groups, roles, policies and password policies and provide the same to end user.
- Involved in J2EE design patterns such as DTO (Data Transfer Object), DAO, value Object and Template.
- Developed SQL Queries to perform CRUD operations in Oracle.
- Created WAR/EAR files from Maven and deployed them on to Jetty.
- Tested the web-services using REST client.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Created Temporary Tables to store the data from Legacy system.
- Active Participation in the life cycle of the Project as a Team Member.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for web services and spring controllers in service layer using Mockito.
- Used Subversion GIT for version control.
Confidential, San Antonio, Tx
- Participated in the agile release planning, backlog grooming sessions and retrospective sessions as per company agile guidelines.
- Involved in developing the service layer using spring.
- Created and consumed SOAP and Restful web services.
- Extensively used SOAPUI and POSTMAN for testing web services.
- Used Spring JMS to perform asynchronous operations.
- Used Features from concurrent API and Spring Async annotation to execute web service calls asynchronously and concurrently.
- Configured rewrite rules in apache web server.
- Involved in developing the persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Written unit tests using Junit and Mockito.
- Used browser developer tools to debug the issues.
- Integrated the Spring utilizing dependency injection and Confidential the persistence layer using Spring, Hibernate, and MS SQL.
- Written complex SQL queries and Used SQL developer for interacting with data base.
- Used SVN as a Version Control System.
- Used Maven as a build tool.
Environment: Java, Spring4.x, Eclipse, Apache Web server, Hibernate, MySQL, Agile,, Tomcat, REST, Visio, GIT, Maven, Log4J, Linux, Junit.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Participated in gathering requirements and developing functional documents.
- Prepared the design specifications using Use Cases.
- Generated Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed user interface (UI) using Struts, jQuery, Html, JSP, CSS and AJAX.
- Involved in the development of service layer using spring and Persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Developed web service clients.
- Written Client side and server side validations.
- Written unit tests using JUnit.
- Written build scripts using Ant.
- Used SQL Developer tool for interacting with Database and written complex SQL queries.
- Deployed the application in Linux environments.
Environment: Eclipse, JBOSS, spring, Java, JSP, JSTL, struts, JSP, Ant, Junit, Oracle.