- Around 4+ years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of web using Java and J2EE Technologies.
- Solid background in Core Java API, Exception Handling, Multi - threading, Synchronization, Serialization, Collections framework, Java Beans, Executor Services, Thread pools.
- Experience in Java Database Connectivity: JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern, and configuring data sources on Web sphere.
- Used persistence frameworks, Hibernate ORM, JPA to map POJOs to a relational database.
- Expert level knowledge in using spring modules like Struts, Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC and Spring JPA.
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Micro services and Spring Boot.
- Knowledge on Sharepoint.
- Used MVC (Model View Controller) architecture, using spring, struts.
- Experience in design and implementation using different RDBMS like Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Oracle, MySQL and DB2.
- Experience with RDBMS concepts like Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, DDL, DML SQL queries and PL/SQL programming.
- Having hands on experience in deploying web and JEE enterprise applications in Tomcat Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Glassfish.
- Expertise in migration and up gradation of WebLogic server applying patches and installing service packs for Web logic server.
- Experience in SOAP based Web Services, REST Web Services, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, SOA, AJAX, RMI, JNDI and MVC.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented Design Development (OOAD) and integration of complex enterprise and web based applications using IDEs like Eclipse, Edit Plus, Text Pad, RAD, Net Beans, My Eclipse, STS.
- Worked using Spring Micro Services, spring boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Netflix Eureka.
- Involved in building and deploying Apache ANT/ MAVEN scripts, debugging through logging frameworks like Log4j, automated build tool with Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like CVS, SVN, CLEARCASE and GIT for providing common platform for all developers.
- Experience in developing web application using test driven methodologies (TDD) and Junit as a testing framework.
- Experience in writing test cases using Mockito.
- Have fair knowledge on protractor.
- Have experience in Software Development Processes like SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, RAD, RUP. To track the process of Agile process used JIRA.
- Developing RESTFUL web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, Hibernate
- Experience in working with different operating systems Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Extensively implemented J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Service Locator, Factory Pattern, Session Facade, Singleton, Service Factory.
Programming Languages: JAVA(1.8), J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JSF, RMI, JNDI, JMS
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, CSS, JSON, JSON-DTD, AJAX, Bootstrap, NodeJS, ReactJS
IDE: IBM RAD, RSA, Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
Application/Web Server: IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mongo DB, Cassandra.
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, SAX, DOM, JDOM, AXIS, JAXB
Web Services: SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Methodologies: RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Application Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Springwith Hibernate)
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, Spring JPA, DAO
OO Modeling: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Version Control: Clear Case, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, Git
Other Tools: ANT, Maven, Log4j, Jenkins, Junit, JIRA, Selenium, Oracle EBS
Cloud Computing: AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, S3
Micro services: Swagger, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring Micro Services, Spring boot, Netflix Eureka
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Java full stack Engineer
- Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and also performed validations.
- Business layer is built using spring boot and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Consumed RESTful web services using Angularjs on front-end, Spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM, Spring Security (OAuth 2.0) for authentication and authorization.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base of Angular 1.4 to Angular2.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular2, which are powerful in building the Single page web applications.
- Used Build Tool Maven.
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers and PL/sql programming
- Used Bootstrap with angular.
- Used SoapUI for testing service.
- Used Protractor for testing Angular.
- Deployed the project on AWS instances EC2, S3 by using Jenkins AWS plugin.
- Worked with JMS(Java messaging service) for asynchronous communication and with JMS queues for P-P communications and Topics for one- many communications.
- Worked on backend databases using Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Lambda Expressions to fetch results from database by using Row mapper.
- Used Spring DAO at the database layer to implement database connectivity, operations logics.
- Used GitHub version controlling tools to maintain project versions.
- Followed AGILE Methodology and participated in SCRUM Meetings
- Deployed the application on AWS EC2 and S3 instances.
- Followed Test Driven Methodology.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration
- Actively involved in the various phases of SDLC of gathering business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and support.
- Analysis of Business Requirements
- Developed business layer using struts.
- Designed the front-end screens using JSP and HTML.
- Involved in configuring JDBC connection pooling to access the database server.
- Involved in writing service layer classes with EJB.
- Unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Used Log 4J for logging and debugging the application.
- Followed waterfall model for managing day to day tasks.
- Involved in writing basic SQL queries.
- Code repository management using SVN.
- Worked with project ANT build tool.
- Worked with Tomcat for deployment.
- Used Jasmine for testing java script functionalities.
Environment: Core JAVA, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JPA, JSF, SQL, Oracle10g, SVN, ANT, Eclipse, TOAD, JUnit, Tomcat 6.x and Log 4J.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of application and developed specifications which include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed server side applications using Servlets, JSP, EJBs and JDBC.
- Used JMS for communicating various clients and its components.
- Used Web Services-WSDL and SOAP.
- Deployed applications on WebLogic Server.
- Extensively configured the build files to different Environments.
- Developed Session Beans which encapsulates the workflow logic.
- Used Entity Beans to persist the data into database and also used Message Driven Beans MDB to notify the bean state.
- Developed EJB components for middle tier component implementation and business logic implementation.
- Used Struts the MVC framework for building web applications.
- Developed PL/SQL database scripts and written Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Created User guide and application support document.
- Used CVS for the concurrent development in the team and for code repository.
- Involved in regression testing, evaluating the response times, and resolving the connection pooling issue.
Environment: Struts 1.x, Unix Shell Scripting, Java 1.4, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJBs, Oracle 8i, MDB, HTML, Rational Rose, CVS, PL/SQL, WSDL, SOAP, Eclipse.