- Around 9+years of professional experience in designing, developing and testing internet/intranet Web - based applications, Client/Server applications in N-Tier J2EE Architecture.
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA,J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
- Experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web Services, Restful, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS,Spring, Swing, Hibernate, Java Beans, JDBC, XML, Web Services,JNDI,Multi-Threading, Data structures,XML,VXML, XSLT, JAXBSQL,PL/SQL, Unix Shell scripting.
- Experience in frameworks like SpringMVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/Context/Security and Struts (MVC architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource builders) and JSP.
- Implemented the view layer using JSP, Servlets as Controller using Struts MVC, Business layer using Spring 4.0(IOC, AOP), and persistent layer using DAO and Hibernate 4.0.
- Good knowledge on NOSQL Data bases such as MongoDB, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Excellent knowledge on CQL (CassandraQuery Language), for obtaining the data present in Cassandraby running queries in CQL.
- Involved in converting Cassandra/Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs, and Scala.
- Wrote SQL complex queries in a package that automates the rebuild of an XML table in Oracle.
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on the Yarn cluster, compared the performance of Spark, withCassandra and SQL.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo DB on different platforms.
- Strong experiencewithMongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases.
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus using WSDL.
- Expertise in Microservicesto communicate through HTTP protocol for implementing SOA approach.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with another applications infrastructure.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) andAWSSNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- DevelopedmicroservicesusingSpringMVC,SpringBoot,SpringCloud,SpringAOP, Dependency Injection and JPA.
- Good knowledge of developing GUI based application using Swings and Java Applets.
- Excellent experience with major relational databases - Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , DB2, MySQL.
- Extensive development experience in different IDE's like Eclipse 3.x, Jbuilder 9.x/8.x, WSAD 5.x, IBM RAD and Altova XMLSpy.
- Used Web Sphere Application Server, Web Logic Application Server, JBoss and Apache Tomcat in all my projects and successfully deployed and compiled many of the applications on them.
- Hands on experience with build tools like ANT, Maven and logging tools like Log4J.
- Expertise in unit-testing with JUnit using tools like JMeter.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Scrum methodologies.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer,Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object.
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software forMobile Application.
- Experience in Developing GUIs using Eclipse RCP/SWT and Core Java Design patterns.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using CVS, GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge on Build tool Jenkins with configuring check styles, Test coverage.
- Experienced with Splunk tool for production support.
- Involved in Scrum, Sprint review, Retrospection and Virtual Closure meetings as a part of AGILE.
- Strengths include excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to provide solutions from a functional and technical perspective, meet deadlines, quickly build client rapport and be a team player.
Languages: JAVA 8.0/7.0/6.0, UML, XML, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 2.0/1.2
Database: Cassandra, MongoDB, Oracle, DB2, MySQL, NoSQL.
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JMS1.1, JDBC, JUnit, JNDI Web Services, XML, JAXB, DOM, SAX, Java Mail, Multi-threading, JTA.
Testing Frame Works: JUnit, JMeter, EasyMock, Mockito.
Tools: UML, Rational Rose, Splunk, SQL Developer, TOAD, Hudson, Log4J, SOAPUI, Rest Client UI, Postman, Grunt.
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, REST, Microservices
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows, MAC
Web/App-Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic9.x/10. x.
IDEs: Eclipse, Spring Tools Suite, NetBeans.
Methodologies: Waterfall Model, Iterative, Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD), OOAD, SDLC.
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN, GitHub,Clearcase, CVS, WinCVS, TortoiseCVS, CVSNT.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, JENKINS.
Mark upLanguage s: HTML5, CSS3, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSLT.
Confidential, Arizona, AZ
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Efficiently managed the tasks and working and delivering features in a fast-paced scrum environment
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Developed Angular directives, controllers, services, filters, and templates for the web MVC development.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and Bootstrap.
- FollowedJava& J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Worked with advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like MVC, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, and AOP.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Developed application using new features of Java 1.7/ 1.8 like Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums etc.
- Support & Enhancement to the existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with SQL-based schema.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Involved in development of new functionality ofWebSphere commerce, Java, J2EE andWebSphere MQ.
- Wrote SQL queries,storedproceduresand enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Used Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software formobile phones (mobile application).
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Implemented Authentication & Authorization with Site Minder and spring security.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services for Middle Tier processing.
- Analysed current legacy infrastructure, established business case, and built consensus for virtualized IaaS / PaaS near term strategy with SaaS mobile cloud services end state.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- Heavily used SOAP UI Pro version for testing the Web Services.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WSWeb Service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Mavenand continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Wrote SQL complex queries and JOINS in a package that automates the rebuild of an XML table in Oracle.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Written highly referenced blog posts onError Handling in ScalaandProblems Scala Fixes.
- Done with Web logic application server set up & deployed the application on it.
- Worked with GIT which is used as a version control tool in the project.
- Done with Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
- Ensured Agile, JDE & Oracle Databases are in sync.
- Create & distribute weekly Reports and followed upon Change Activity; managed released documents and maintain server database.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed code for Exchange project using the Java EE platform.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed REST Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Designed and Developed Presentation Tier using Spring MVC and JSP integrating Custom Tags, JSTL, JSP Expression Language and AJAX.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development
- Used Spring MVC Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Modified the Spring Controllers and Services classes so as to support the introduction of spring framework.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status.
- Worked on Spring Quartz, form based authentication with Cross-Site Request Forgery CSRF token and secured REST endpoints with HTTP Basic authentication
- Worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks such as generating monthly reports for customers and sending those mails about different policies.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the web services.
- Developed Application to asses JSON and XMl from Restful web service from consumer side using AngularJS.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Designed and ImplementedRESTweb services using JAX-RS, SpringREST.
- UsedJavaMessage Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Developed various screens for the front end usingReactJSand used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- WorkedwithSwing andRCPusing Oracle ADF to develop a search application which is a migration project.
- Wrote Scalaclasses to interactwiththe database.
- Used Source Tree forGit(Subversion tool).
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Defined MultiAction, AbstractWizardForm and SimpleForm Controllers using Spring MVC framework providing very clean division between controllers, flexibility with the use of interfaces and providing thin web layer over business layer.
- Developed entire user interface using various Ext JS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids.
- UsedJENKINSto build and deploy the code in Dev and SIT environments.
- Deployed the application Code to various Remediation engines usingJENKINS.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Implemented SOA to develop Web services using Apache Axis.
- Developed Web Services clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Developed unit test cases using Mockitoframework for testing accuracy of code and logging is done using SLF4j + Log4j.
- Wrote complexSQLQueries using multiple joins for creating reports using Report builder based on the requirements.
- Managed and maintained NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain.
- Database development required creation of new tables, PL/SQL stored procedures, functions, views, indexes and constraints, triggers and required SQL tuning to reduce the response time in the application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Configured the Web sphere application server to connectwithDB2 and SQL Server in the back end by creating JDBC data source and configured MQ SerieswithIBM RAD andWASto create new connection factories and queues.
- Extensively worked on TOAD for interacting with data base, developing the stored procedures and promoting SQL changes to QA and Production Environments.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application
- Involved in the phases of SDLC including Requirement collection, Design and analysis of Customer specification, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in preparing the project schedule, Project status report, responsibility assignment matrix, risk management and critical path analysis.
- Worked onMedia Queriesas a complement to theGrid SystemofUIBootstrapto facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness.
- Creating Web Services to handle data from Client Web Portal to the actual ASPEN System.
- Responsible for design and implementation of various modules of the application using Struts-Spring-Hibernate architecture.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Responsible for writing Struts action classes, Hibernate POJO classes and integrating Struts and Hibernate with spring for processing business needs.
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Called web services with REST through Angular JS services to get XML file data and modified the response data to display in UI.
- Developed Plugins to integrate Java components with ETL Components
- Used Bootstrap Framework to make website more responsive and support different screen size devices.
- Experienced in using assistant tools such as Git to access the code repository.
- Implemented as well as exposed web services using Apache Axis and JAX-WS.
- Used NoSQL MongoDB to provide recommendations on Performance tuning for applications.
- Used Web Services to exchange product and customer order information.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for dynamic validation of the user input forms.
- Worked in agile methodology for Test Driven Development.
- Wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Worked within SOA based enterprise framework to build web services.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling
- Worked on Front- end development of Admin portal of Margin Calculator.
- Designed pages using Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Used Grunt to build processes inside the project to Minify the code so it loads faster in the browser.
- Worked with POJO for handling data coming from the legacy systems.
- Designed and implemented Oracle 10g database to record the collateral securities and settlement data.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.js, D3.JS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Designed and implemented Spring ORM module to integrate Hibernate.
- Used Struts2 to implement the presentation layer of the Algo Collateral Security Management System.
- Worked on Apache 7.0 TOMCAT Application Server for implementing SOAP web services.