- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Software development and Implementation of Java J2EE Technologies in varieties of domains.
- Experience in all aspects of software development like Requirement Analysis, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Extensive experience in building applications in Agile/ Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in Designing, developing and testing the web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Microservices and Hibernate
- Expertise in implementing on SOAP and REST web services.
- Expertise in RDBMS concepts and experience in Oracle and My SQL.
- Expertise in UNIX and Linux System.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and docker.
- Experience on IBM Web Sphere 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.5 , Glassfish application server and web servers like Apache Tomcat
- Good knowledge on IDE/Tools like RAD, RSA, Eclipse, STS, SQL Developer, Maven, Log4j, Jira
Languages: Java 1.7, J2EE, C
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, JSON
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Glassfish, IBM Web Sphere
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JSF
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Façade, Abstract Factory
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, TDD
Tools: UML, Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite, VMWare, Junit, IntelliJ
Automation Tools: Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Git
APIs: RMI, EJB, JMS
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS
Big Data: Map Reduce, Hadoop, HBase, HQL, Hive, Pig
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing iteration planning and business modules for the web services exposed.
- Involved in planning discussions with the lead to lay down the plan for development.
- Followed Agile/Scrum for the delivery of the project deliverables.
- Worked on consumption of REST services.
- Converted SOAP based services to REST based services.
- Used Angular 4 for front-end UI designing.
- Worked on Presentation/Service layer of web services.
- Worked on developing Junit test cases for business modules.
- Developed Spring Boot Services for handling business functionality.
- Worked on SOA microservices.
- Worked with Maven 3.0 for the build and deployment of the modules.
- Used Git for the source code version control.
- Used Jenkins and Dockers for software automation.
- Used tomcat for the local deployments and web sphere for upper environments.
- Worked on Cucumber for building test cases.
Technologies Used: Eclipse Neon, VSCode, ReactJS, Java 1.7, J2EE, RESTful, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate 3.0, Spring JDBC, DAO, SOAP, WSDL, Web services, XML, JAX-RS, Xerces, Oracle 11g, SQL,HQL,IBM Web Sphere 8.0, Tomcat 7, Git, Maven 3.0, Cucumber, Jira, Windows 7, Windows 10, Unix
- Utilized Scrum and Agile methodologies to create full applications through their complete life cycle, including web and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
- Involved indesigning&documentationofflows&functionaldiagramsusingRAD
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Test-Driven Development.
- Involved in deployment process of the application on theWebSphere 8.5 application servers.
- Involved in Design and implementing REST services using Spring MVC and Spring Boot application.
- Written Test Cases for Unit Level Testing usingJUnit.
- Used source code version control tools like Maven/Git.