- Develop solutions from technical use cases and ensure the solutions meet the business need.
- Successfully designed and implemented various reusable components and frameworks using Design Patterns like MVC (Model View Controller).
- Hands on experience on SPRING modules like CORE, MVC, and JDBC etc
- Ability to understand functional requirements to design documents.
- Managed software development projects through all stages and aspects, including: application programming, database and software design, scope, goals, and deliverables
- Flexibility and Adaptability in regards with new technologies and environments.
- Self - motivated and able to work both independently and within a team environment effectively. Expertise in SDLC processes right from Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment though the Implementation and Maintained.
- Extensive project implementation skills using both Java and J2EE technologies (Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JSF, EJB, JNDI, JMS, MDB, XML, Struts, Custom Tags) with various middleware technologies and databases.
- Expertise in Core java concepts likes OOPS, Data structures & algorithms, Collections, Multithreading, Exceptional handling, I/O and java.
- Strong Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture by using Struts and spring frameworks.
- Experience in implementing middleware technologies like MQ Series, MDB and JMS and Design Patterns like Session Façade, MVC, Singleton and Data Access Objects.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience with persistence on backend using IBATIS SQL MAPS and HIBERNATE.
- Good experience in producing and consuming the Web Services - REST using JQuery, JSON, JAX-RS and Web Services - SOAP using WSDL, UDDI, JAXB and SOAPUI.
- Good experience in working with various modules of spring framework like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring ORM (Hibernate and JPA) framework, Spring Web Flow 2.3.
- Experience in working with Spring Quartz framework and developed various quartz jobs.
- Familiar with AOP concepts and techniques and implementation of crosscutting concerns using Spring AOP.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and Apache Cassandra.
- Excellent work experience with Database writing highly complex SQL/PLSQL queries, with major Relational Databases MySql Server/Oracle/MySQL.
- Good Knowledge in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices. Designed and developed Microservices business components using Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with J2EE Architecture, Application servers and Web servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Jboss and Tomcat.
- Hands on experience with using IDE's like Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD and IntelliJ for Java Programming.
- Hands On experience with building distributed applications on cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure and Docker container-based solutions using Java.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon Cloud Services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon Cloud Watch, SNS, SQS, and LAMBDA and experienced in building highly scalable java applications using various architectures.
- Experience in using AWS with both EC2 and S3 services for application backup and recovery.
- Experience with build tools includes Ant, Maven and Gradle for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience and deep knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla and source code management tools like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Good understanding of JS frameworks like Angular and server-side components like Node.js
- Experience in unit testing the applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J.
- Experienced in Using Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) for integrating different applications by adding a communication bus.
Web technologies: HTML4/5, CSS3, AJAX, XML, XHTML, JSON, DHTML, JQuery, DOM, RESTFUL Services.
Operating systems: MAC, Unix(fedora), Linux, Windows 10/8/7/vista/2000
Rdbms: Oracle 11g/10g, DB2 SQL Server, Apache Server
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools
Ide: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Microsoft Expression web 4, Spring Source Tools Suite(STS), Macromedia Dreamweaver, Brackets, CS, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS, CS3, CS4, CS5, Sublime, Text Mate
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Content management tools: Web Site Builder, Joomla
Application server & web designing tools: Flash, Git, Dreamweaver, and Joomla, Http web Server, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Glassfish, ANT, Grunt, and Bower.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and development of application based on J2EE using Spring 4.x and Hibernate 3.x.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Implemented the business layer using spring framework and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate annotation for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle 12c database.
- Extensively wrote the PL/SQL and SQL programs and Designed and developed the views, materialized views, functions, procedures, packages, triggers and cursors.
- Re-factored an existing legacy application to be compatible with newer applications.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and also created S3 buckets for our application.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in Enterprise Applications.
- Worked on Unix Shell scripting during deployment, error altering and automating project management task.
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable and scalable integration API code.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Used JAX-RS annotations to specify the type of data producing or consuming, validate the user requests, map user requests and to pass input parameters.
- Core contributor to the development of a private PaaS offering that hosts Red Hat's next generation applications.
- Implemented external customer page using Spring MVC pattern and IOC.
- Used Oracle database for data persistence and written various Yaml files- Liquid base for triggering data into database.
- Responsible in developing Spring Boot Microservices from scratch.
- Pushing and pulling the code to/from the central Git Repository for code integration and version control.
- Provided Technical support for Production environments resolving the issues, analyzing the defects using JIRA, providing and implementing the solutions for defects.
- Developed the unit test cases Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Conduct code reviews, suggest improvements that will help optimize the code.
- Implemented Java features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method reference and Optional Class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Participated in builds using Maven and CI (continuous integration) using Jenkins.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Tomcat 8 Web Server.
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat 8, JMS(Active MQ), HTML5, CSS3, Angular.JS, Spring MVC, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Java 1.8, Git, JIRA, Mockito, Linux, Agile, Hibernate, Jenkins, Bootstrap, Ajax, Rest API, Mule ESB, MongoDB, AWS,JSON/Yaml.
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in wrap-up meetings and in estimating the timeframe for each story and helped in deploying the application on the server for every iteration of agile software development.
- Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM effects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out effects on the web pages.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Created Location Look upSOAPbased web services.
- Implemented Executor Service to create a thread pool as part of Java Concurrency to achieve asynchronous communication with the messaging service.
- Writing web pages and templates using W3C web standards.
- Involved in writing Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views.
- Used JIRA for issue tracking.
- Created JUnit test cases for unit testing the code at minute level and used Eclipse IDE.
- Built the endpoints using Jenkins and pushed tasks into QA for testing.
- Worked with object-oriented programming concept such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Encapsulation.
- Used Hibernate to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to SQL.
- Implemented navigation using Spring MVC controllers, configured controllers using Spring MVC annotations and configuration files.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Used CVS as version control system to check in and checkout the data.
- Developed JSP custom tags for front end.
- Implemented spring service layer with dependency wiring, transaction, DAO and annotations.
- Created indexes, stored and retrieved documents in NoSQL database Elastic search using query DSL Performed full text search using Elastic Search.
- Worked on Proof of Concept phase for cloud migration including build & deployment to AWS components like EC2 and setting up AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used Agile methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked extensively on publishing docs from Doc Central to Doc Exchange.
- Extensively worked on implementing “Information Right Management” for Doc Exchange application.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Responsible for implementation of Share Custom Components, Custom Dashlets, and Custom Pages.
- Involved in design of user interface using Angular JS, HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for implementation of Document Download Report that will track download count of all the documents downloaded by each user using Auditing Service of Alfresco.
- Designed and developed business components using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (Core), Spring AOP and Spring Annotations.
- Streamlined the server implementation by moving to JSON and MongoDB as the backend data model.
- Responsible for implementation of External Sharing components.
- Extensively developed Controllers in Spring MVC using Annotation based configuration.
- Developed Data Access Objects and Business Objects as per requirement.
- Responsible for installation, configuration of Jasper Reporting tool for DEV and QA servers.
- Worked on server side validations using Spring Validator Framework.
- Design JSP’s as per requirement and involved in Database.
- Responsible for design the class and sequence diagrams using Rational Software Architect.
- Responsible for all the critical fixes that were found in testing.
- Worked with a team of developers using an agile workflow, to build creative e-commerce solutions for complex business requirements.
- Integrated multiple third-party API’s, and managed/updated middleware that facilitated data flow between numerous pieces of software, utilizing MySQL, PHP, JSON and Python.
- Actively managed and updated several different online stores for two different companies.
- Implemented an Ecommerce application for online bookstore that provides the user with a catalogue of different books for which a consumer is provided with a shopping cart application.
- Developed multithreaded cache offline program in C++ to support various UIs to deliver/process data for a scalable, high throughput, low latency applications.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Extensively worked on reconciliation reports comparing huge sets of data from source and destination in data sourcing projects using Data Structures.
- Attending various trainings sessions such as OOAD, programming principles, C++, HTML, xml, web-services etc. as trainee.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIX shell scripts and implemented auto deployment process. CVS as version control.
- Worked in the Agile Environment. Used to attend the Daily stand-up Scrum Meetings for the status of work.
Environment: J2EE1.3, Servlets 2.3, JSP 1.2, EJB 2.0, JDBC 2.1, JBuilder, SAML, SOA, Oracle 8i,XML, UML, SOAP., WSDL, UDDI, EJB, Tibco, Maven, Apache tomcat.