- Technical visionary with over 20 years experience developing IT strategy, architecture, R&D and the software development of mission - critical computing solutions is seeking to utilize award winning development and executive management experience in an environment that fosters innovation and encourages out-of-the-box thinking.
- JAVA STRUTS
- RMI and JNDI
- Macromedia MX
- Windows NT
- Web technologies
- EAI relational databases
- IBM MQ
- MSMQ distributed computing workflow desktop & enterprise integration and UI design graphics programming animation real-time data neural networks genetic algorithms compiler design desktop architecture data access abstractions middleware fault tolerant architectures enterprise application integration
- Developed a multi-game platform engine for entertainment and casino table usage.
- The platform is designed to work with custom hardware such as touch screens, Bill acceptors, SAS, cashier and various card readers using XML as the descriptive language for the hardware.
- Core code development is implemented using Java and Java 3D for the player and center consoles.
- Implemented and designed the interface for the flagship poker and slots games using the platform with other developers.
- Developed initial “Electronic PitBoss” wireless table system to interact with table functions and features.
- Implemented the interface and API to communicate with casino based cash systems.
- Worked on the table configuration system written in PHP and Java Script.
Technologies: Java, Web 2.0 Technologies
- Maintain a JAVA web based application, which communicates with UPS Shipping software.
- Reengineer core components of the system as well as develop new custom components for UPS customers. Extended the product line to include FedX, Post Office, Yahoo and Monster commerce.
- Upgraded the application interface to JAVA SWING utilizing the MAC interface widgets. Designed appropriate changes to the application to make it MAC and web service enabled for cross platform usage.
- Developed a high volume application engine for 100K weekly shippers.
- Designed/Developed the core code which is used to monitor application and its components throughout the SBC network. Agents communicate via http communication protocols to Websphere business components comprising of servlets and java beans.
- Developed an Object Oriented Database Model using Hibernate java classes for mapping of all applications and components.
- Worked with development team to design and develop connectors, automation models and external systems (MQSeries, Oracle, Socket Services and Web Services).
- Designed web customer front-end system using Websphere and Struts technologies.
Technologies: Java J2EE, Websphere, Struts