- Over 19 years of experience in leading and developing solutions for complex business problems using various technologies, databases and platforms with 7+ years in agile environment.
- Financial and insurance domain expertise
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Integration experience with Content management system - IBM Filenet P8, CRM-Salesforce, Reporting tools such as Sap Business objects.
Development Frameworks: Visual Studio C#.NET/asp.net, Entity Framework, MVC
Eclipse: Java/GWT/ Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 11g/12c, MSSQL PL/SQL developer
Reporting Tools: Business Objects, Crystal Reports
Client Server Technologies: IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic
Standards and Protocols: JSON, SOAP and REST API Web services, MSMQ, IBM MQ series, TCP/IP, SMTP, SAML
Other Tools and Languages: Jquery Ajax, AngularJS. C++, C
Application Lead/ Scrum Master
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Responsible for Participate in Scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Backlog grooming, Retro.
- Manage all projects stories in JIRA and Conduct scrum. Create Project and People Boards for management
- Develop applications for Claims, Underwriting, reserving actuarial and line of business applications with C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, oracle.
- Web service (SOAP/REST) Integrations with ADP for HR functions, Everbridge, Exchange Web Service, Webi Reporting tools such SAP Business Objects applications using C#.NET, Jason, Oracle, Postman.
- Using Desktop Integration platform, added new capabilities to existing legacy business applications using C#.net, IBM P8 filenet API for Content Management System.
- Working in Agile development Environment with cross functional roles with writing stories, creating Test Scripts, Conducting Scrum and development.
- Designed workflows to automate Claims Business Processes for approvals using IBM Filenet P8 tool BPM.
- Design end to end UAT/integration/regression/manual testing
- Integrated Reinsurance products for underwriting with Business Objects for seamless access to all clients’ reports.
- Working on developing automated framework using Selenium, Cucumber and SQL Scripts.
- Currently involved in Building and Testing reinsurance PORTAL for Underwriting Claims and accounting application using JQuery/BootStrap/Java/Hibernate/GWT/JENKINS for CI.
Senior Software Engineer
- Designed, developed and maintained Confidential internal and external web applications using ASP.net, C#, MOSS 2007
- Independently designed and implemented a framework for geocoding application using MapQuest API and C#, ASP.net, AJAX.
- Built Automated Testing environment for Collection/ Billing modifications projects using QTP. Created H2O online website for customer service and support to corporate website with Web 2.0.
- Support and provide enhancements for Confidential ’s AIP and merit increase HR application.
- Coordinate with business users and ITS personnel on change requests
- Create Complex SQL queries to analyze and supply data to Business.
Software Engineer/Product Analyst
- Involved in creating automated test suite using Rational product for Cashflow-processing module and Message Manager module in Confidential ’s Adaptive Settlements application using Rational Testing tool, with different RDMBS (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase)
- Created and configured Queues on IBM MQ series and MSMQ.