- 8 years of experience in working on the analysis, architectural design, prototyping, development, Integration and testing of applicationsusing Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Participated in entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Documentation of software applications using Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Worked on various types of software development projects involving multi - tier, distributed applications, MVC architecture using JAVA, J2EE, spring, Struts, Web services, Hibernate, XML, Servlets, and JSP 2.0.
- Strong Development Skills on Cloud Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD) using different design methodologies/ process frameworks like SDLC and designed Use Case diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Transaction diagramsusing tools like UML, Rational Rose.
- Good Working experience in using different Spring modules likeSpring Boot, Spring Core, Container Module, Spring Application Context Module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM Module and Spring Batch in Web applications.
- Expertise in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, REST and XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB, XSD, and XML with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS and JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, functions, triggers using Oracle and comfortable working with databases like Microsoft SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB, No-SQL and MySQL and also experienced in RDBMS Design, DB normalization, ER modelling.
- Involved in developing Test plans, Test Cases (Manual/Automated), Test Procedures using Junit, DB Unit based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Expertise in building and deploying Enterprise Java Beans and J2EE Applications (WAR, JAR and EAR) on BEA WebLogic, WebSphere, JBOSS and Tomcat application servers with Maven.
- Experience in development of logging standards and mechanism based on Log4J and Splunk.
- Experiencing in using Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT, Clear Case for Version Control of code for incremental development.
Java Technologies: Java (JDK 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7), Java/J2EE, JDBC, JSF, XML Parsers, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4, EJB 2.0/3.0, JMS.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3.X, PHP, JSON, jQuery, Angular.js, Spring MVC
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL/PLSQL
Middleware Technologies: JMS, MQ Messaging
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT,WSDL, WADL
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, spring 2.x/3.x/4.x.
Servers: IBM WebSphere 5.1/6.x/7.0,8.5, WebLogic 10.3, Apache Tomcat6.0
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2005/2008, IBM DB2, MySQL.
Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle, TOAD, SoapUI 4.0.5, Rational Rose, IBM RAD, My Eclipse enterprise workbench 6.0, STS
Testing: Junit4, Mockito
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, GIT Hub
Project Management: Rally and JIRA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Agile.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Used the Struts1.3 framework and Standard Tag Libraries and various custom in-house custom tag libraries for the presentation layer.
- Used Core Spring for setter dependency injections.
- Developed the business logic using stateful session beans, EJB 3.0.
- Used a Message Driven Bean (MDB) for supporting user subscriptions and notification features.
- Worked on Production Server's on Amazon Cloud AWS (EC2, EBS, RDS, S3 and Route53).
- Managing multiple AWS instances, assigning the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs.
- Consumed a Web service for exchange rate calculation.
- Wrote prepared statements and called stored Procedures using callable statements in MySQL.
- Used Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the business logic tier and the persistent storage tier.
- Developed business components using Spring Boot, IOC, AOP, spring annotations and created user detail service for authentication and access control using Spring LDAP and Spring Security.
- Used Hibernate for Database Persistence.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases.
- Deployed applications on IBMWebSphere Application server.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJs applications.
- Used Web services for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, activity diagrams and collaboration diagrams.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit, system testing and creation of various test scripts.
- Wrote test cases which adhere to a Test Driven Development (TDD) pattern.
- Built scripts using ANT that compiles the code, pre-compiles the JSPs, built an EAR file and deployed the application on the application server.
- Used GitHub as a version control system, an important component of Source Configuration Management (SCM).
- Used Log4J for logging.
Environment: Java 1.7, Java EE 1.7, Hibernate 3.0, SPRING 3.1, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Bootstrap 3.0, Apache Maven 2.2.1, Amazon AWS, EC2, Elastic search,IBM WebSphere 7.0, JSP 2.0, EJB 3.0, Struts1.3, Angular JS 2.0, UNIX, Oracle, SQL, XML, GitHub, SOAP, HTML5.
- Project was developed based on Agile and actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables on time.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Developed the application using Spring Web MVC framework. Worked with Spring Configuration files to add new content to the website. Worked on the Spring DAO module and ORM using Hibernate.
- Worked with IDE as Spring STS and deployed into spring tomcat server, WebSphere 6 & used Maven as build tool.
- Used Hibernate Template and Hibernate DAO Support for Spring-Hibernate Communication.
- Developed code in Java 1.5, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, SQL and AJAX on platform including Tomcat, MS SQL Server and Oracle. Development tools include Intellij, Maven 2, SVN, Toad, SQL Server Management Studio and JIRA
- Developed reports on daily trading activity using Apache.
- Implemented the application using concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as Composite View, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Bean Factory, Singleton, Data Access Object and Service Locator.
- Designed and built caching subsystem using JBoss and Hibernate. Designed inter-database replication system.
- Designed and built document tracking/workflow system using REST architecture.
- Writing REST web services as and when required.
- Developed client side interface with the help of Bootstrap and Angular.JS
- Developed the DAO layer with Oracle 10g by writing Mongo queries.
- Played a key role in the design and development of almost all the modules of the project.
- Prepared and executed Junit test cases.
- Used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Used SVN Version Control for Project Configuration Management