- Over 10 years of experience as an IT Professional, including 6+ years of experience as a ServiceNow Suite developer and Administrator with extensive experience on Technical implementation of various ServiceNow Modules.
- Experience in ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT Infrastructure with expertise in the ITSM suite (Service - Now).
- Service Now Analyst with experience on implementing end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration & Asset Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management and Release Management
- Excellent Knowledge and ability to communicate the business and technical concepts of IT Service Management (ITSM) to end users, stake holders
- Deep understanding of Information Technology Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, project management principles and providing end-to-end ITSM solutions usingServiceNow.
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of theServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scaleServiceNowimplementations.
- Experience in all modules of ITOM. (Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management)
- Hands on experience in implementingServiceNow applications Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration, Service Catalog, Integrations, Reporting and Asset Management
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of different modules ofServiceNow.
- Experience in configuration of Import Sets, Transform maps, SLA/OLA, Data Sources
- Worked on LDAP, SSO, Remedy, Web Services, and Email integrations.
- Great Knowledge in using Glide Scripting for creating UI Actions and business rules.
- Experience in the creation and modification of Workflows according to business requirements.
- Expert in identifying opportunities for automation usingServiceNowOrchestration.
- Proficient in designing and developing Service Catalog using best practices in development.
- Expertise in creation and maintenance of Access Control Rules to provide data security according to business requirements.
- Hands on experience in implementing best practices ofServiceNowin developing and customizing Business Rules, Scripting (UI Policies, Catalog Client Scripts and Client Scripts), Scheduled jobs, Wizard panels and Wizard Clients scripts, Content items etc.
- Experience in Writing Technical Design Document and converting Functional Specs to Technical Specs.
- In depth experience in end-to-end asset management which includes both enterprise and end-user assets.
- Knowledge on Service Mapping and Service Watch.
- Experience in setting up MID Servers.
- Experience with DISCOVERY tool in ServiceNow to fetch the CI related information.
- Experience in configuring the Discovery Schedules and working with Discovery patterns.
- Experience in generating various reports providing information on Changes scheduled, unauthorized changes implemented, Changes causing incidents etc.
- Experience in working withServiceNowversions Dublin, Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki and Istanbul.
- Familiar in studying client's needs and providing them with appropriate solutions.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills with emphasis on individual and team effort.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills, problem solving ability, Analytical and Programming skills in High speed, Quality conscious and Multi-tasked environment.
Programming Languages: Angular Js, Jelly Script, Jquery, Java, ASP.net,Perl
Platforms: ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, SDLC
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Technologies: Agile, Scrum, Design Patterns, ITIL, CSP, MVC, MapReduce, Android, Machine Learning
Other Tools: Eclipse, QTP, Crystal Reports, SQL Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio, MS Office, Client Script/Calling server side, code using Glide Ajax in Client Script
ServiceNow ITOM Consultant/Developer
- Translate business requirements into technical architecture of the proposed solution taking advantage of out of box functionality minimizing required customization
- Designed CI orchestration activity layouts to automate CI processes across the ITSM spectrum from monitoring tools such as Solar winds to be able to create alerts and incidents into JIRA.
- Worked on Project Portfolio Management PPM module to view all the related projects and application at the same time and track their progress by Gantt charts. Also worked on demands in the PPM module.
- Performed Domain separation in couple of projects, one with 50+ customers in a single instance and one with 25 customers in second instance.
- Performed the task of using Discovery to load configuration information to CMDB.
- Performed horizontal discovery from scanning to exploration using different probes and sensors.
- Also hands on with CI and process classification along with MID installations.
- Configured Event Management (ITOM) by configuring Connector Instances and Connector Definitions.
- Configured ServiceNow discovery and orchestration
- Performs integrations and process automation usingServiceNowOrchestration.
- Responsible for the implementation of ServiceNow ITSM suite, Discovery, CMDB, Event Management, Service Watch/Service Mapping.
- Worked on Orchestration to automate the top and frequently used service requests.
- Integrated service watch with monitoring solutions.
- Worked on Service Mapping to define business services, troubleshoot the discovery and mapping process as well as create new discovery patterns.
- Experienced in Service Now EventManagementby configuring Event Mapping Rules, Event Transform Rules, Alert Rules, Incident Templates.
- Worked on Discovery and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity, Became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Worked primarily on Helsinki and Istanbul.
- Installed and configured collectors, configured credentials and built service watch dashboards in Service watch.
- Worked on Business Service mapping and wrote scripts in the sensors to map CI's so that the end user can have a graphical representation of CI's and their relationship through BSM.
- Worked on Discovery in order to re-locate the devices that were irregularly managed and found a solution in resolving the issues using the discovery tool for a better use.
- Performed integration between service watch and service now CMDB.
- Worked on Service Mapping to define business services, troubleshoot the discovery and mapping process as well as create new discovery patterns.
- Worked on process automation usingServiceNowOrchestration & experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services.
- Performed DiscoveryCustomizations - including transformation of class data and restructuringdiscoveryzone coverage for multiple probes.
- Conducted assessment of existing change control, incident and problem management processes to develop and implement continuous process improvement plan.
- Worked on GRC application (Governance, risk and compliance).
- Worked across IT and other Operations Divisions to design, develop, and implement ServiceNowsolutions consistent with customer requirements.
- Performed integrations and process automation usingServiceNow Orchestration.
- Collaborate with the GRC team on the development of the GRC solution.
- Implementing, configuring, on boarding, and administrating GRC plugins.
- Working knowledge on Single Sign on (SSO) and event-based integrations.
- Played part on end user self-service portal management.
- Design and maintain Service Portal for user access to Knowledge Base and Service Catalog.
Sr. ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- IT Service Management applications development onServiceNowplatform to automate the day-to-day corporate business processes.
- As per the best practices of Service Now, developed and configured Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, Catalog Client Scripts and Client Scripts, Scheduled Jobs.
- Managing all the activities like Instance cloning, patch upgrade and Post fix implementation after clone.
- Interaction directly with functional/process owners over phone or WebEx to understand the business processes and new requirements.
- Designing new Workflows and modifying the existing workflows according to new requirements in an efficient manner.
- Development and design of Self Service Portal.
- Developed several client side scripting, catalog scripts, UI scripts, server side scripting based on business rules.
- Creating custom Tables, Fields and configuring Access Controls over them.
- Configuring Data Sources, Import Sets, SLA/OLA, LDAP and Transform maps.
- Development/Integration of Web services for B2B communication for Change Management using inbound and outbound actions with script Includes and Sonic for the synchronization between third party and the Service Now Change application by processing XML Tags containing the full information of the record.
- Gathered requirements for SLA and configured inServiceNow.
- Migration from BMC remedy toServiceNow.
- Developed notifications to send communication to other systems. Neebula with a URL or IP address and starts discovering all the relationships that makes up that service.
- Developed a stand-alone functionality called "Copy Change"
- Worked on User Management to add, update and deactivate users in ServiceNow.
- Worked on Macros and formatters.
- Following the Release process to develop and deploy the code in development to production environments as per proper approval from functional leads
- Configuring Integration Web Services with Third Party application by using SOAP Web service.
- Deployment checklist and test case document preparation.
- Incorporating the coding standards and best practices in the implementation.
- Deploying the developed code to Stage/QA/Production instances using Update Sets.
- Providing support during the UAT process and postproduction deployment.
- Root Cause Analysis for the incidents and interruptions in process flow and applying fix for the same within the SLA duration.
- Conceptual and strategically analytical with an ability to understand information system and thoroughly analyze and address business needs.
- Creating workflows to handle the status flow once the request is received from an external tool.
- Key contributor in Service Integration ITSM Tools team including configuring ITSM tools to engage effectively over the Service Integration Layer, building Web Services for different technologies and providing support for demos to internal stake holders as well as client stake holders.
- Analyzing the workflows so that the existing interfaces and the OOTB functionalities were not disturbed to meet client requirement with successful outcome.
- Full responsibilities of Install DB, ARS, ITSM Suite in Production and Development Servers.
- Assist in client demo activities.
- Have done packaging of all the requirements and deployed the CR's on the QA and Production server.
- Create technical specification documentation after all the work has been done.
Sr. ServiceNow Developer/Admin
- Manage development of solutions to migrate and/or integrate disparate data to an enterprise CMDB solution and ASSET Management
- Worked on ACTIVE DIRECTORY using LDAP connections to get USERS, Groups and Departments Data.
- Worked closely with the Data Architect and the DBA in ensuring that enterprise architecture standards and policies are met
- Participated in design, code, test reviews cycles
- Ensured project scope and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters Build web content on ServiceNowPlatform
- Provided detailed architecture analysis and design, and direction on the development activities
- PerformedServiceNowimplementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, custom programming
- Developed and documented best practice approaches and reusable assets
- Documented technical architectures that could be clearly understood and immediately used by developers to construct code and unit test
- Participated in the full software development life cycle: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Training, and Operational Support
- Used SCRUM/Agile development methodology
- Developed POWERSHELL Scripts to archive files and Convert files type and used in Orchestration workflows
- MetLife have moved to ServiceNow from Remedy and has a huge backlog of ServiceNow enhancements and Implementations.
- Created many catalog items with complex workflows which involves sub flows in the workflow.
- Implemented Incident, Problem, Change management, Release Management and Service Catalog in Phase-2.
- Worked as Primary Support for global role process
- Changed all the synchronous GlideAjax calls (except for onSubmit client scripts) to Asynchronous GlideAjax calls for better performance so that it does not lock the user screen until it gets a response.
- Created Web services to pass the attachments to the third party systems by using GlideStringUtil class to encode the file into base64. The client should decode the encoded string to get the file back.
- Automated access, data and enhancement 15 service requests to GFS applications by creating an Order guide in which each of the catalog items has more than 15 sub workflows based on the work stream selected.
- BMC Impact Integration: Automate incidents generated from monitored network events. This is a bi-directional integration. Protocol used in this integration is SOAP. Monitoring tool which monitors windows server devices inserts the incident inServiceNowbased on the events generated on BMC Impact side. Updating the incident onServiceNow side will reflect on BMC Impact side like resolving the incident.
- FLEXERA /CMDB Integration: Data is imported into different CMDB classes based on the machine type in the source data. Created multiple transform maps to import data into different ci tables and asset table. And finally linked CI to the asset. The type of integration used is a JDBC connection and imported the data from a SQL server.
- ARROW Integration: Developed Return Asset Service request and Protocol used in this integration is REST to connect Arrow system. All Return assets should follow this process According to the status received we save Job ID .Once Arrow system receives assets then they sent batch file which we use to update ASSET records.
- Incident API: Developed a single API for all the incident integrations. In this a scripted SOAP web service is created and a script include which does all the validations and operations and ultimately creates or updates or gets the record. A request and response tables were created to track all the requests received and responses sent.
- Problem API: Developed a single API for all the problem integrations. In this a scripted SOAP web service is created and a script include which does all the validations and operations and ultimately creates or updates or gets the record. A request and response tables were created to track all the requests received and responses sent.
- CPM system Integration: Configured complete CPM (capacity Portal Management) synchronization process with ServiceNow it includes Service Request, CMDB, billing cycles and Reports.