- Having the power to prove business necessities and improve technology tools that help overall company goals and daily processes.
- Possess expertise in performing the full project lifecycle from idea through requirements, planning, improvement and implementation.
- With the expertise on image processing, algorithm design, mentoring and beta-testing of various technologies; I would be an asset to any company I work with.
Java/J2EE: Java SE 8, JSP, JSF, J2EE, Java Beans, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, Log4j, SLF4J, Logback
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Ionic, AngularJS, Angular 4, Junit, Hamcrest, Mockito
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 7,8,9, GlassFish, JBOSS/Wildfly and IBM WebSphere, WebLogic
IDEs: Eclipse, Net beans, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IntelliJ IDEA
Case Tools: Rational Rose and Visio Professional
Languages: Java(Expert), Python(Expert), Scala(Intermediate), Ruby, SQL(expert), R(Proficient), C++
OS: UNIX, Linux, Mac OS, Windows
Database: DB2, MS Access, Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
Tools: Maven, ANT, SVN, Git, Docker, Rally, JIRA, Elastic Search, Kafka, Apache Solr
Web Services: WSDL, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RS, Spring Data REST
Java Web Developer
- Involving in meetings with the clients to gather requirements for designing the entire application.
- Researching different new technologies that might fit into the project.
- Creating restful services using jersey and REST-EASY.
- Using Angular 4 for front end development.
- Testing and writing APIs for integration between multiple systems.
- Writing test cases using Junit and Integration test cases using Mockito.
- Creating scheduler service using googles open-source API Guava.
- Store and maintain versioning of source code using Bitbucket.
- Using Logback, SLF4J for logging and groovy as logging script.
- Using Jenkins for continuous deployment and building artifacts.
Environment: - Java 8, JDBC, Guava, DB2, Jersey, REST EASY, Groovy, Maven, Jboss, Anguar 4, JUNIT, Mockito, Logback, SLF4J, Jenkins
- Associated with a team of developers implementing various code challenges based on user stories and requirements.
- Used Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring IOC and Hibernate to establish the Connection with Database for Stored Procedures using beans and annotations.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) purposes for persistence onto the MySQL database.
- Developed DAO for communicating with database and wrote SQL Scripts to insert, update and Queries to retrieve data.
- Implemented a new online application enabling student enrollment and course selection, instructor evaluation, online student exam results, student program placement, student graduation, alumni service, and report generation.
- Designed and implemented a User Administration System; handled integration with systems.
- Developed Validation Controls using Spring MVC Architecture.