- 5+ years of experience in developing and designing Web Based, Multi - tier distributed applications using latest analytical programming Python, Django, JAVA technologies.
- Experienced in Python's modules Numpy, matPlotLib, Pickle, Pandas, PySide, Scipy, wxPython, PyTables, PyQt, Scikit-learn etc. for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms etc.
- Experienced in web applications development using Django/Python and Node.js, Angular.js, DOJO, JQuery while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered applications.
- Hands on experience working in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python) Architecture.
- Knowledge on Cloud innovations including Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service supplier (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS) such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, AMI, EBS Cloudwatch, AWS Config, Auto-scaling, IAM user management, and AWS S3.
- Good experience in Amazon AWS concepts like EMR, S3 and EC2 web services which provides fast and efficient processing of Big Data.
- Leveraging queueing architectures with RabbitMQ, Kafka for scalability, performance and building.
- Worked on various applications using python integrated IDEs Eclipse, PyCharm, NetBeans.
- Written and developed scripts for automating tasks using Jenkins and UNIX shell programming
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using Junit and Python Unit test framework.
- Experience in implementing Data warehouse solutions in AWS Redshift worked on various projects to migrate data from on database to AWS Redshift, RDS and S3.
- Familiar and Worked on various Operating Systems like UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in using UNIX shell Scripts for automating batch programs.
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages along with performing DDL and DML operations on the database.
- Expert in using JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Application Stress tester, created and stress tested stand-alone, web-applications and generated graph reports.
- Used PDB, GDB and other debugging tools and deployed production hot fixes.
- Knowledge of deployment tools using Heroku, Jenkins, pylint.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP Serializable JSON strings.
- Familiarity with development best practices such as code reviews, unit testing, system integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing(UAT)
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies and relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
Languages: Python, Java, C, SQL
Database: Sqlite3, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, DOM, SAX, JQuery, AJAX, XML, Angular JS
Frameworks: Django, Node.JS, web2py, pyramid, Flask, Struts, pylons and CSS Bootstrap
Version Controls: GitHub, Git, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
IDE's: Pycharm, Eclipse
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web based solution.
- Created a Django dashboard with custom look and feel for end user after a careful study of the Django admin site and dashboard.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface
- Used Django forms to get vehicle entry and information.
- Performed validations for input fields making use of mainly Active Records.
- Utilized standard pythonmodules such as CSV, itertools and pickle for development.
- Used matplotlib and D3 for viewing trends as part of Financial Analysis module
- Worked extensively with Django models as various modules in DMS requires only specific fields from the Master Customer Database.
- Created restful web services using vehicle and customer information for various banks and insurance companies. Used Django-REST framework for implementing web services.
- Worked with ViewSets in Django-REST framework for providing web services and consumed web services performing CRUD operations.
- Used PythonLibrary Beautiful Soup 4 for Web Scraping to extract data for building graphs.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Used PyQt to implement GUI for the vendors to create, modify and view reports based on their sales.
- Automated AWS S3 data upload / download using Python scripts.
- Installed, configured, and managed the AWS server. AWS data pipeline for Data Extraction
- Transformation and Loading from the homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources.
- Created tables on top of data on AWS S3 obtained from different data sources.
- Migrated the data from cluster into the AWS environment.
- Implementation of AWS lambda with python scripting code.
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture.
- Business logic implementation, data exchange, XML processing, XML Schema and graphics creation has been done using Python and Django.
- Implemented business logic in Python to prevent, detect and claim the duplicate member entries.
- Managing the multi-tier and multi-region architecture using AWS Cloud Formation.
- Developed scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Python and Bash
Confidential, Sheboygan, WI
- Migrated older Java-based website to Python/Django
- Created data tables to display employee information and add, delete and update details for administrators.
- Used JQuery and Ajax calls for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Automated JIRA processes using Python and bash scripts.
- Developed scripts for building, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Python and Bash
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Implemented the entire back-end in Python for integrating the Application
- Managed, developed and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and administrators using Django/Python
- Developed PL-SQL scripts, triggers and stored procedures
- Used REST API to perform Get and Post methods to obtain and send data from and to backend database
- Developed applications and methods with Python scripting for ETL, with MS SQL and Oracle.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elastic search.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message service setup and update functionality.
- Worked on Solr, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Flume, MongoDB, Cassandra and RabbitMQ.
- Used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Experience in designing and development of software using Agile development practices
- Assisted and worked in creating test cases aligned with requirements using Unix shell scripts
- Used GIT for version control
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
- Developed entire front end and back end modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Wrote python modules using Matplotlib, pandas, etc. to embed graphics.
- Used python pandas module to read CSV files to obtain data and store the data in data structures provided in the numpy module
- Also Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from python using Python MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Rewrite existing Java application in Python module to deliver certain format of data.
- Utilized PyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Used Python and Django to interface with the JQuery UI and manage the storage and deletion of content.
- Scraped and retrieved web data as JSON using Scrapy, presented with Pandas library.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working with new code.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Managed MySQL content database, security and role management, apply updates and maintain schema and documentation.
- Applied REST API development via Django REST Framework model to develop an information management system.
- Involved in testing RESTful API like Twilio, Facebook and Twitter.
- Used many regular expressions in order to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Skilled in using collections in Python scripting for manipulating and looping through different user
- Used python scripts to Work with Facebook Platform Python SDK to access and post on Facebook page's wall.
- Modified queries, functions, cursors, triggers, and stored procedures for MySQL database to improve performance, while processing data
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, and conducted meetings among peers
- Database Administration activities like taking backup, checking log messages, looking for database optimization
- Designed and implemented a dedicated MySQL database server to drive the web applications and report on daily progress.
- Used Python’s pandas and matplotlib libraries to conduct data exploration and visualization of electricity consumption data
- Created Python scripts for analyzing large quantities of data
- Maintained detailed databases of energy storage projects and country-specific energy policies
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data, login, and signup of users
- Built various graphs for business decision making using Python matplotlib library.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, itertools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used Numpy for Numerical analysis.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Performed different testing methods like Unit testing, Integration testing, web application testing.
- Developed efficient Angular.js for client web based application.
- Worked and built out Dashboard, using the Backbone.js MVC framework that connects to internal and public RESTful API’s
- Developed the modules of Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Item Master modules.
- Involved in the Enhancement of Summarization module.
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Programmed user login, order placing and reporting system using python
- Developed the web pages using JSP,CSSandHTML
- Developed Message-Driven beans in collaboration withJavaMessaging Service (JMS).
- Wrote various stored procedures in PL/SQL and JDBC routines to update tables.
- Wrote various SQL queries for data retrieval using JDBC.
- Exposed business logic as a web service and developed WSDL files for describing these web services.
- Responsible for Parsing XML data using XML parser and Testing, fixing of the bugs and coding modifications
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and Administrators using Oracle DB and VMWare API calls.
- Extensively used SOAP formatted messages for communication between web services.
- Coded variousJavabeans to implement the business logic
- Involved in creating the tables using SQL and connectivity is done by JDBC
- Involved in generating the reports regarding the marks they secured in the online test once they press the submit button in the test usingHTMLand JSP.
- Apache Tomcat is used as an Application Server to Deploy the Application.