- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of large scale, web - based e-commerce applications usingATG, J2EE, andOracleand related Technologies.
- Experience in planning, analyzing and designing functional requirements for new ecommerce sites and ongoing guidance to the clients to ensure a high qualitye-commercewebsite in all versions of ATGcommercesuite.
- Extensive experience with Business-to-consumer (B2C).
- Professional experience and excellent knowledge in Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, MVC, Web Services (REST/SOAP), and Log4j.
- Expertise in RDBMS, JDBC, Hibernate,Oracleand SQL Server including SQL or PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Experienced in working withATGDAF (Dynamo Application Framework includes Droplets, Form Handlers and Repositories)
- Experienced in working withATGCommerce Server in the models Product Catalog, Targeted Promotions and Pricing Services.
- Extensive experience in ATG11.1 and Endeca integration, design and development.
- Extensively involved in developing Web Applications using Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Servlets, HTML, Struts, XML, multithreading, JDBC and Java Scripts.
- Experienced in developing the web application using various API like SAX, DOM, SMPP, castor, log4j, word net etc.
- Experienced in developing the SMPP (Short message peer to Peer)
- Good understanding of dimensions, dimension ordering, use of web studios, Endeca Guide Navigation and ITL process, Hands-on experience of developing templates and cartridges on Endeca Experience Manager.
- Excellent working experience with various frameworks like Struts,ATG.
- Experience withATGContent Administration (ATGBCC) and Endeca Search
- Technology expertise to support design and implementation work usingATGapplications.
- Expertise withATGCommerce framework (Pricing, promotion, catalog and checkout)
- Extensive experience in integrating 3rd party systems like Cyber Source, Map Q Extensive
- Experience in creating and integrating SOAP and Value Link.
Business Tools: Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Rose, Clear Quest, Clear Case), MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Office Suite, Visual Paradigm, Doors, Erwin Data Modeler 4x, Business Object (Crystal Reports).
Web Servers: Apache, BEA / Oracle Web Logic, Oracle ATG, Apache/Tomcat, WebSphere
Business Skills: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, Business Environment and Market Research Analysis.
Methodologies: RUP, OOAD, AGILE, UML & Business/Data Modeling
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Quick Test Pro, PR Tracker
Operating Systems: Windows XP/95/98/NT/2000, Mac OS X, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Databases: Oracle 10/11g, SQL, Access 2000, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2, RDBMS Oracle
Content Management Tools: Documentum, Sharepoint, Interwoven, Filenet
Case Tools: OOAD, UML, RUP, Junit, MOCK, BPM, SCRUM, AGILE, SDLC
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Created functional and technical design documentation based on client requirements.
- Designed and developed eCommerce Application using Java,ATGFramework.
- Customized item level promotion to offer best price for customers.
- Designed and developed the loyalty search tool to enable customer service to maintain online my account & loyalty account.
- Created a service to check gift card balance’s & added Google captcha.
- Created a tool to generate HTML for Site Wide Rail and Free shipping Rail for various templates.
- Analyzed & Resolved issue with Navigation state builder filling of the logs & crashing production server.
- Implemented Merchandising module with Product Catalog Feed program.
- Involved in view mapping update and UI customizations in CA/Merchandising modules.
- Worked on Oracle ATG and Commerce reference applications (Merchandising, Personalization, B2C and B2B).
- Customized solutions within ATG business control center and ATG commerce service center.
- Worked closely with test team on ATG specific defects.
- Worked closely with other ATG Service providers or implementers to meet the deadlines.
- Worked on various objectsATGComponents and scopes, Droplets, Form handlers, Pipelinable Servlets and Repositories.
- Worked onATGprovided personalization with scenarios, slots and Targeters.
- Designed theATGCommerce application for requirements, Interacting with client for business functionalities, implementation of scalable application and innovative features, Responsible for end- to- end solution.
- Worked on web application development, design, unit testing and implementation.
- Regularly Conducted daily meeting with onshore counterparts and report team status.
- Customized standard droplets to handle implementation specific extensions.
- Involved in Build and deployment activities of various environments.
- Implemented front-end integration using JSPs, out-of-the-box droplets and custom droplets
- Developed BCC scheduler for importing PIM (Product Information Management) and create/ update of Categories, Products and SKU inATGfrom external system.
- Develop/Fix assigned deliverables (defects, change requests).
Oracle ATG Developer
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
- Worked on the ATG Framework provided customized modules to implement the ecommerce web application for Sprint’s.
- Worked on Oracle ATG and WebSphere Commerce reference applications (Merchandising, Personalization, B2C and B2B).
- Worked on Oracle ATG/Endeca to develop the eCommerce Platform for Confidential .
- Reviewed, analyzed and identify the recommendations relating to the Oracle ATG E-commerce Architecture and Design.
- Involved in set up of BCC server, configuration of BCC modules co-insides with B2C modules
- Customized the view-mapping architecture for client according to the latest requirements.
- Worked on the full life-cycle implementation, post-production support and shorter targeted engagements.
- Developed web based front end applications using CSS, React.JS, Java script and built applications.
- Worked on the Custom catalog design and implementations at the BCC level
- Involved in all phases from Design, development. Implementation, unit testing, and post-go-live support.
- Trained key content users at customer end regarding ATG BCC and Oracle ATG Search usage.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining OracleATGcommerce and CSC search environment.
- Worked on Oracle ATG CSC customizations, configured and set up Oracle ATG with custom catalogs.
Environment: ATG 9.1, WebSphere, CATALOG MANAGEMENT, TARGETERS, ENDECA, JSP.