- Java/J2EE Developer with 8+ years of experience in Designing, Developing and Deploying n - tier web applications and client/server applications using Java, J2EE Technologies and Web Technologies for enterprise applications.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Implementation using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Proficient in using Java, J2EE Standards, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, RMI, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, UDDI, XML, Java Script and DHTML technologies.
- Hands-on experience in using J2EE frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring,Hibernate, Struts, AXIS AND Jersey.
- Proficient in Spring Architecture and Spring Related Technologies: Spring DI/ MVC/ Spring JDBC/ AOP/ Batch/ Spring Templates(Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate, JMS, Spring Rest Templates)
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI.
- Experience in testing web services using SOAP UI tools.
- Proficient in using industry-standard IDEs and Java Tools: Eclipse, OEPE, RAD and Spring Source.
- Excellent knowledge of PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server databases.
- Experience in deploying business applications using application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcatto resolve Build Issues and verifying log4j and server logs.
- Experience with unit testing using JUnit, Test NG, Mockito frameworks
- Experience in developing build scripts using Ant, Maven and Shell Scripts
- Hands on experience in developing UML Diagrams like Class, Use case and Sequence diagrams.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN, GIT
- Expertise in designing applications using J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Factory Methods.
- Supported the application in production and used SPLUNK to get application logs to handle the incidents
- Experience in working in an Onsite/Offshore delivery model.
- Penchant to learn things, Good communication skills, Hardworking & quick learning, Self-motivated, precise and dedicated.
- Ability to manage scope, and project resources. Mentor and develop technical staff.
Languages/ Script: Java, C,SQL, HTML, SQL Script, Polymer
Java/ J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP,Servlets,JDBC, JNDI, JavaBeans,Web Services, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, Restful
Web Technologies: AJAX, HTML,Java Script, CSS, JSTL, Spring Tags
Frameworks/ Tools: Spring, Spring Boot,Hibernate, Log4j, SLF4J, JUNIT
SOA Technologies: WebServices, SOAP, UDDI, Restful,Axis, Jersey
Web Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat Server
IDE Tools: STS, RAD, Eclipse, OEPE, Edit plus
Other tools/technologies: ANT, MAVEN,Jenkins, Mockito, SVN, CVS and GIT
Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Rally, JIRA
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows XP and MAC iOS
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and implementation using AGILE methodology for iterativedevelopment of the application. Participated in Scrum, Retrospective and Release Planning Meetings
- Developed application based on Spring MVCusing Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Implemented the REST web service for utilizing these services and exposing some of the newly implemented functionalities for others through JAX-RS and Spring Rest Controller
- Implement Token based security for secure web services and role based access
- Used JPA/Hibernate for connecting to the database and mapping the entities by using JPA annotations. Extensively used to access Hibernate in data access layer and used JPQL/Native for writing the queries
- Implemented the Data layerfor using the PostgreSQLdatabase
- Integrated Nurego service for billing reporting
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing and Mockito as Mocking framework
- Incorporated error handling through exception handling in different layers and generating custom exceptions and codes
- Integrated the JSON objects, DB objects and business logic through faster xml Jackson Object Mapper
- IntegratedJasper API for cellular service
- Involved in the front end design using Polymer,Predix Seed, HTML, CSS, Grunt, Node.js and Bower
- Implemented different levels of logging throughout the system using Slf4j logger
- Helped the build team to integrate the code Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Deployed and run application on cloud foundry
- Used Maven for building of application
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers
- Used various core java concepts like Collections and Multithreading for complex data computations and analysis.
- Integrate micro services with other micro services and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules in the application that were raised by the testing team.
- Provided extensive pre-delivery support using Bug Fixing and Code Reviews.
Environment: Java 1.8, Agile, CA Rally, Spring,Spring Boot,RabbitMQ,Restful Service, SOAP UI, JPA,Hibernate, Junit, Slf4j, Jenkin, Maven, Cloud foundry, STS, PostgreSQL, GIT, JMS, JAX-RS, Polymer, Grunt, Node.js, Bower, HTML, CSS, Swagger, OAuth2, AWS
- Followed Agile methodology and SCRUM meetings to track, optimize and developed sequence diagrams depicting method interactions.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Designed and developed Application based on SpringFramework, Spring MVC, Spring Templates, Hibernate, Web Services
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Backend applications has been implemented with Spring MVC architecture with Junit test case and interceptor for the validation of the secured cookie.
- Developed Spring Controllers, Service Components, DAOs, Web Services and UI Integration for developing presentation layer of the application
- Hands on experience with data persistency using Hibernate and Spring Framework
- Implemented web-service integration components from SOA, SOAP, WSDL and RESTFUL web services.
- Developed Restful web services using JERSEY to send/receive data to/from various systems.
- Used Mavenfor project management and automation.
- Implemented Test cases, unit test classes using JUnit and mockingusing Mockito
- Involved in setting up Maven configuration and helping Continuous Integration (CI) Issues
- In the Front end of the application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on AngularJS and jQuery.
- Developed UI using HTML, CSS and jQuery to display the data on the client side.
- By using jQuery and Ajax sent the request to server side and receive the response.
- Tested applications and documented results and bugs including documentation of information useful in the debugging process
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed Object Model and UML design models for developing Use cases and created Sequence diagram, class diagram and active diagrams for application components and interfaces
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures in Oracle and PL/SQL for back end which were used to update business logic over a set of scheduled timers.
- Worked with QA team during various testing phases and resolved defects.
- Involved in debugging the defects, code review and analysis of Performance issues.
Environment: AGILE, Rally,Java, JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC/ DI/ AOP/ Templates, Hibernate, Web Services, RESTFUL Services, SOAP, SOAP UI,Jersey, Axis, RAD, Mockito, JUnit, HQL, PL/SQL, JSTL, Spring Tags, HTML, CSS, Java Script, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, UML, SPLUNK, TogetherJ, TOAD, WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server,Eclipse, Oracle, Linux/Unix