- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experienced in React JS and working with ReactFlux architecture.
- Extensive experience On Angular JS (MVC, Binding, Static templates, Dynamic templates, services methods, custom directives, internal services ($http, $q)).
- Experienced in MEAN stack MongoDB, Express, Node, and Angular.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like safari, IE - 8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Good understanding of java script frameworks like Knockout JS and D3 JS.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience with front end workflow tools including GIT, npm, Grunt.js, Bower and Yeoman.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, WebStorm.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Good experience in Spring, MVC frameworks.
- Have good experience in developing mobile and desktop applications using Bootstrap.JS.
- Mission Focused Aspirant with sweeping proficiency in using version controls such as CVS, GIT, SVN.
- Worked with Agile, waterfall and scrum methodology.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
Languages: Core JAVA, C, C++,C#
Databases: My SQL 5.0, SQL Server, PL/SQL(oracle)
Application Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular.JS, Typescriptjs, BabelJs, CommonJs, knockout.js, React.js,Backbone JS, Express JS, Node JS, Bootstrap UI, Ext JS, D3JS.
IDE'S: Eclipse,NetBeans,Notepad++,WebStorm, Sublime Text, Chrome development toolbar and Firebug.
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.5, 6.0.
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS X
Confidential, St. Paul MN
Sr Full Stack Java Developer
- Created reusable components used across various modules using React-JS, React-DOM, Bootstrap and JSX.
- Used various NPM modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch, Body-Parser, Express etc..to create the application.
- Involved in creating REST services using Node-JS, Express-JS, Mongoose and Body-Parser NPM modules.
- Followed Reflux architecture in creating the actions, stores and controller components for callbacks.
- Developed the React Web UI components using Atom IDE and made backend REST calls using whatwg-fetch.
- Used Bootstrap CSS for dialogs, tabs, date picker, model pop up's and advanced components to implement UI model.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Developed routing components in the application using react-router module for various components and views.
- Developed the DAO layer for the existing applications using Spring, Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Consumed restful web services using apache HttpClient for the data coming from external systems.
- Interacting with the offshore team to assist them in the development and help them understand the requirements and performed Code Reviews.
- Experience in upgrading and migrating various versions of Mongo database on different platforms. Designed and developed custom Mongo applications specific to clients' needs.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume JMS messages from queues and used Spring transaction management to manage the transactions in the application.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring container for initializing services and used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection such as Bean, Component, Repository, Autowired etc.,
- Used Spring Framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapping using Hibernate Annotations.
- Involved in setting up the application to run on AWS environment on multiple EC2 instances with ELB’s using Jenkins.
- Validating the Application by Deploying and testing on JBoss Server.
- Responsible for maintaining the code quality, coding and implementation standards by code reviews.
- Created various unit test cases and integration tests for the DAO, Service, and Controller components using JUnit, DbUnit and Spring Test support.
- Updated legacy Ant build infrastructure to new Gradle based build system, enabling more robust test, build and release procedures.
- Integration testing, bugs fixing, handling change requests and code reviews.
- Reviewing the Database Schemas across the different domain. Worked on the Integration of the Code and deliver the build to UAT Team.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application.
Confidential, Mossville, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if,ng-show, ng-hide,ng-change, ng-blur etc..
- Developed Grid’s used in the system using Slickgridand created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc.for developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and sub views.
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end tesing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server side exceptions.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using Spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest based services and used Junit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO’s to access data from database.
- Used Node.jsto run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)and Implement modules into Node JSto integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express from NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NOSQL) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/over night deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Involved in Agile Development Team, and having daily SCRUM meeting for updating and task distributing.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page Application.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS, jQuery UI and jQuery Mobile to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar.
- Developed front - end code with Ajax call in AngularJS and jQuery to retrieve data as JSON object from controllers in back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also used Angular.js filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Developed new reports and chart interface components using HighCharts Ajax API.
- Implementation of Spring Restful web services which produces JSON
- Used GSON Framework to convert JSON into objects.
- Implementation of DAO's using Spring JDBC API.
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk Oracle Database for Read and Write operations.
- Used Jasmine for AngularJS test cases.
- Involved in Test Driven Development by writing JUnit test case in the coding part ofJavamethods like calculating.
- Involved in CoreJavacoding by usingJavaAPIs such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, andJavaI/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic.
- Used Subversion SVN for version control, and JIRA for tracking bugs.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Java /J2EE Developer
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Faces (JSF), HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML.
- Implemented JSF framework extensively which involves building the whole user Interface components using JSF tab panels, Panel groups, and data tables.
- Integrated components like partial triggers, calendar, and action/value change listeners with JSF for enhancing the front end GUI layout.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX communication (Jquery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the user interface screens using JSF2.0 and Prime faces component library. Also used Rich faces to customize some of the components in XHTML pages.
- Developed the presentation layer using Model View Architecture implemented by Spring MVC. Managed Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and managed the security with the help of Spring Security (ACEGI).
- Tested the web services using SOAPUI and Web Service Explorer. Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- Developed the XSL to convert and compare the SOAP to simple XML and vice versa. Developed SOAP Web services for getting information from thethird party.
- Developed various EJBs (session and entity beans) for handling business logic and data manipulations from the database.Developed Data access bean and developed EJBs that are used to access data from the database.
- Developed Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP), to route the submittals to the EJB components and render-retrieved information using Session Facade, Service Locator (design pattern).
- Implemented the business logic under the Servlets and simple Java Bean components to be used by the various modules in the System and developed and database connection usingJDBC.
- Analyzed the existing access system and re-designed it in Oracle 8i by developing data validation and load processes using PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers to enhance and improve functionality requested by business for reducing manual processing time.
- Used Dynamic SQL (DBMS SQL, DBMS DDL) in Functions and Procedures. Created database Triggers to record Insertion, Updating, Deletion and all other audit routines. Responsible for Code Reviews and PL/SQL Code Tuning.
- Involved in the overall system’s support and maintenance services such as Defect Fixing, Feature Enhancements, Testing and Documentation.
- Used CVS for version control management and Maven for Build.Deployed an application in Tomcat server.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant(build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphereApplicationServer 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control toolCVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets,JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT,XSD,SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.