- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash. I had to assist the Flash developer send the correct data via query strings.
- Grunt JS, Knockout JS, React JS.
- Expert in interactive webpage technologies, such as Ajax and related data format standards, like XML and JSON. .
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Involved in developing JSP pages using Spring MVC and Integrating Spring MVC with JQuery for validation rules.
- Worked in using React JScomponents, Forms, Events, Keys, Router.
- Hands on experience in MVC framework using Angular js
- Worked on IDE's like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Responsible for maintaining HTML, CSS, jQuery to ensure the website are in accordance with the originally designed function.
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards and in developing table-less layouts.
- Experienced in developing pages that adapt to any browser including on Android & iOS devices browsers.
- Good Understanding and hands on experience with iFrames.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Hands-on experience in Git and CVS for version controlling and project management.
- Known for ability to multi-task and work on different applications at the same time.
- Used Chrome Developer tool and other testing tool to do the debug.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.Net, JAVA/J2EE
UI Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX JSON, CSS/CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 2/4, Node.js, React JS, SAAS, LEESWeb/App Servers IIS, Apache Tomcat, Exposure on Web logic
IDE's: Visual Studio, Adobe Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor
RDBMS: SQL Server, Derby
Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Linux (Red Hat)
Version Control: GIT, SVN,CVS,TFS
Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
UI/Angular JS Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Created package.json for Bower and NPM.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Implemented Angular 2services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Usedreact -data grid to populate the dynamic data within the table. Used react-bootstrap and SASS for handling responsiveness in the application and parse correct styles on prop changes.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Used Webpack to build TypeScript modules.
- Built custom Angular 2/4Components and Services for single-page web application and Dependency Injection to add the functionality of components at run-time.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Followed Agile methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C standard.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed byMongodBand NodeJS.
- Version control through CVS.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Refactoring the code with Angular JS and created a new modal Templates by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives.
- Utilized D3.js for representing the data in different forms of visualization techniques.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Implementing React JS to render large data sets on the application view.
- Streamlined the Responsive web design to enhance the Mobile User Experience and developed designs for the prototypes of Mobile UI.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the User Interface.
- Used Node JS for the communication to the server through Restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Designing Angular applications using routing and with emphasis on design patterns such as Factory and Singleton.
- Used Angular JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, grid, search, sort, pagination, authentication, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Provided SQL scripts for querying PostgreSQL database.
- Streamed data to create real time responsive charts and graphs using D3.js.
- Worked with CSS Preprocessor SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Working with Angular routers like UI router to establish routing between Nested html views.
- Leveraged Two-way data binding through $scope in applications built on Angular JS.
- Implemented Responsive Web Design(RWD) using media queries and bootstrap.
- Participated in retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about the overall ranking of the pervious sprint and to discuss about the drawbacks and scope for development.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and jQuery based on the W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and AngularJS
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used JSON to fetch the data from Web Services.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Provide the Secured digital certificates and maintained the performance through secured socket layer.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
Java UI Developer
- Participated in Requirements Analysis, and Design and Development phases of the project with major emphasis on Development of the modules.
- Designed the application using the core J2EE design patterns Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator.
- Documented the design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using the Rational Application Developer.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Developed controllers, updated the struts configuration files and implemented validation using Struts Validator framework.
- Mapped (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-one relations) DTOs to Oracle Database tables and Java data types to SQL data types by creating Hibernate mapping XML files
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common SQL queries
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing the DAO Patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Used SAX Parser for parsing the xml document.
- JBoss Server was used as the application server for deploying the application.
- Implemented Log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying the application binary.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved the maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used ANT Script for building and deploying the application.