- 7+ years of work experience in J2EE web based applications, using open source frameworks with emphasis on simplicity, maintainability adherence to requirements and delivering value to clients
- Experience in Java Server - Side Design Development and implementations using Web Services, Hibernate, Spring and Struts.
- 4+ years of Extensive work experience in using SOAP and RESTful services.
- 1+ year of experience in building Microservices using Spring boot.
- Highly proficient in all Spring modules like Spring Data, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, Spring AOP
- Extensive experience on writing Spring boot modules, Spring batch and spring cloud.
- Extensive experience in design and development of service components using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL and REST.
- Experience with adhering to strict coding standards in a team development environment.
- Extensive work experience using AOP concepts and techniques for implementing crosscutting concerns
- Proficient in persistence (ORM) frameworks: Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in design and development of service components using Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Session, Entity and Message Driven Beans
- Well versed with various phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Implementation and delivery of modules using Agile Methodologies (SCRUM Based), TDD
- Knowledge of design patterns and their application when building modules.
- Proficient in XML, XSLT, XSL, XML Schema, DTD, XPATH.
- Proficient in usage of open source tools such as Ant, Junit.
- Result Oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge in AWS for deployments.
- Experienced in industry standard Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Strong Experience in RDBMS and worked with Oracle, Db2, Sybase, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 and well experienced in writing simple queries, complex queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and No-SQL like MongoDB.
- Proficient in using In Memory database like H2 and Apache Derby.
- 2 years of experience in designing and developing Rich client applications using HTML, Node.js, Angular.js, Angular 2.
App/Web Servers: BEA WebLogic 6.2/7.0/8.1/9.2 , Jboss3.0, WebSphere 4.0/6.0/6.2/7 , Apache Tomcat 6.0, Glassfish v2
Modelling Tools: Rational Rose with UML, Enterprise Architect 7.0, Visio 2000, Rational Systems Developer, SnagIT, MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop
Database: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g/11i, Postgres SQL, DB2, Sybase and MS-Access, Mongo DB, Cassandra
GUI: JBuilder, Eclipse, Netbeans, IBM RAD, IBM WSAD.
Tools: TOAD for Oracle and Ant, iReport 2.0.3, RAD 7.5, Netbeans 6.5, Eclipse 3.4.1, Exceed (Unix Logs), SQL Developer, IBM Integration Designer, FindBugs, DeCompiler
Frameworks: JSF, Springs 3.x/4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Struts 2.x, Tiles, Hibernate3.1, Jasper report, POI, Actuate BIRT, Log4j, iLog, JUnit, Ant, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP), AJAX, BRIDGES(Internal).
Version control: CVS, PVCS, Serena Dimension, MKS, Clear Case, Git Hub, Jenkins and SVN.
Design patterns: Gang of Four (GoF) patterns and J2EE Core Design Patterns.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jtest, Jprofiler, Jprobe, Structure 101, HTTP Watch Professional, Fiddler, jasmine and karma.
Confidential, Adrian, MI
Sr. J2EE Consultant
- Enhanced the application with the Spring boot, Microservices and Angular.
- Interacted with business users for requirement gathering.
- Developed different services with Spring boot for different business logics.
- Provided the Integration Support for the dealer web portal.
- Provided Level 2 and Level 3 technical support for the dealer web portal applications.
- Reviewed and Implemented the code and fixed bugs.
- Gathered requirements and developed the enhancements.
- Designed and developed testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Created subscribers like inbound and outbound to provide business support through JMS.
- Implemented the Logging services for the application with the help of API Gateway. performed centralized logging with the Zipkins distributed systems. performed issue handling with the help of sleuth to tracked down the issues among the different services. persisting logs to the MongoDb and tuning the performance of the db. used Oracle for handling account information of the end clients. used the database like Oracle and No SQL like MongoDb for multiple business scenarios. extensively used the Kafka broker for the sending/retrieval of the message from producer and consumer.
- Implemented SOAP service for cross platform communication as a producer and consumer.
- Handled the validations with the help of the Spring AOP.
- Designed an Error handling generic classes to handle different exceptions across the different request.
- Written various schema (XSD) files as per the requirements. supported Assembly, Integration, UAT and Prod support for the application.
- Responsible for development of all oracle objects like functions, procedures, packages, triggers related to migration.
- Responsible for performance tuning in application level as well as database level.
Environment: Spring Boot, Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle data modeler, web logic, Kafka broker, WSO2 ESB, Zookeeper, Jdeveloper, Junit, PL/SQL developer, Mongo dB, Oracle fusion v 184.108.40.206.0 and v 220.127.116.11.0 and AWS.
J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Designed application using J2EE design patterns and Spring boot and Spring Microservices.
- Translate business requirement into technical requirements.
- Responsible for overall design & analysis of UI component development and integration with backend J2EE.
- Involved in complete development using the ‘Agile Development Methodology’ and testing the application.
- Responsible for development of middleware components using EJB and Hibernate to meet the business requirements.
- Responsible for implementing design patterns using Struts to interact with backend J2EE and Web Services layer to pull out the data to UI components.
- Developed applications based on Spring 3.0.
- Designed CSS for application wide usage.
- Responsible for developing and deploying the application to WAS Environments, which included packaging EAR components for installation.
- Designed tables in DB2 and Main Frame DB2
- Used JUnit to unit test the application.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily Stand up meetings and weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Involved in the full life cycle of the software design process including Requirement Definition, Prototyping, and Proof of Concept, Design, Interface Implementation, Unit testing and maintenance
- As part of Interface team, created and consumed web services (Federal, Virginia Department, Third Party) and used created batches for report generation and file transfer also used MQ service for receiving messages from federal.
- Developed EJB components for implementing business logic. DevelopedSession Bean Components, Entity Beans (CMP)which will manage transactions with the database to deliver the content to presentation layer and to store data into the data layer.
- Developed web applications using the proprietary framework BRIDGES.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns likeDAO, DTO, Factory, and Business Delegate.
- Created, scheduled and managed batch jobs using Dollar Universe and Control.
- Used XML Technologies like JAXB and JAXP (DOM and SAX Parsers).
- Implemented SOAP web services for cross platform XML based communication as a producer and consumer.
- Configured WSRR and ESB Service while consuming Web services and applied security while providing service.
- ImplementedJMSas Messaging Service between Different Software Components.
- Oracledatabase is used in the back-end to store the data.SQL Developeris used as interface to the database. ImplementedProceduresusing Views, Triggers, Functionsand SQL queries. Generated reports in production.
- Used JUNIT for unit testing log4j for logging.
- Used JDBC for querying, inserting and data management with stored procedures.
- Used Data Access Objects (DAO) and Value Object (VO) for data access functionality.
- Worked on maintenance and production support for the application.
- Implemented lot of Batch programs using flat-pack and bean IO frameworks.
- Used Control-M and Dollar Universe schedulers for scheduling the batch jobs.
- Used MAVEN to manage package dependency and for standard directory structures.
Software Engineer Analyst
- The application was based on Spring-MVC framework. Spring’s Web Framework, IOC, Handler Mappings, Handler Interceptors and Exception Handling capabilities were extensively used.
- Worked with Rational development tools (Requisite Pro, Requisite Web, Rose) to conduct requirements analysis.
- ANT Scripts was used for custom building the application, static deployment on the application server. Was also used for dynamic deployment of JSP’s.
- Designed and developed abstraction between presentation layer (Struts, JSF), Webservices layer, business layer and data access layer (Hibernate, EJB) using dependency injection of Spring
- Web Services is developed using the AXIS Framework. Webservices get the data requested by user and prepare the XML BOD to send the data back using the Document Style Framework.
- Implementation of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework for developing reusable services using open standards such as JMS and Web Services. XML Web Services interact with cross application environments.
- The flow of control between the web pages in the application was designed using UML. Class and Sequence diagrams were generated using the OOAD concepts.
- Generated DAO’s to map with database tables using Hibernate. Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) for database querying and retrieval of results.
- Import data from XML using XSD files.
- Writing of SQLLDR scripts for loading data from flat files.
- Developed JUnit Test Cases, was involved in debugging of the code and written code for generating Javadoc’s. HTML, CSS, DHTML was used for designing the GUI’s.
- Involved in User Training, User Acceptance Testing and moved the application in to Production.
Environment: J2EE (Java Webservices, Servlet, JSP), Eclipse 3.2.1, SOA, Tomcat, BEA WebLogic Application Server 9.2, JSF, Spring 1.2 MVC Framework, Hibernate 3.1, Rational development tools (Requisite Pro, Requisite Web, Rose), XML, XSD, AXIS1.2, SQLLDR, Oracle 10g/9i, CVS, ANT Tool.
Software Engineer Analyst
- Have worked on dynamically changing the state by creating themes and Injecting modules based on different states.
- Created gulp related tasks.
- Have worked on image to PDF conversion using JSPDF plugins and written directives to Upload files to the server and Offline/Online handling of application.
- Implemented Push notification for both Android and iOS platforms.
Environment: AngularJS, OOJS, HTML5, Ionic, CSS3, Cordova and Bootstrap. Rational development tools (Requisite Pro, Requisite Web, Rose), Oracle 10g/9i CVS, ANT Tool.
Software Engineering /Intern
- Involved in design, development and implementation of the application using Test Driven Development (TDD) Approach.
- Responsible for developing technical specification documents, designed the application architecture, application flow, flowcharts and UML diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and Developed components for work flow frame work
- Responsible for implementing design patterns from Struts to interact with backend J2EE and web services layers.
- Developed SOAP - based Web Services which are used in sending complex information across network.
- Used Session, Entity beans (CMP and BMP) and EJB2.1 QL
- Transaction support is provided using the Struts framework declaratively.
- Connected all the applications to back-end and distributed services using Web Services.
- Involved in writing unit and integration test cases using Struts and JMock.
- Used Maven for building, writing test cases and documenting the application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate 3.0, Struts, Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, XHTML, JNDI, Oracle 10g, IBM WebSphere, RAD 7.0, Rational Rose, JUnit, Log4j, JMock, Maven.