- Over 8 years of experience in developing Web - based Applications, Enterprise Applications and Client Server Applications in JAVA/J2EE environment coupled with RDBMS exposure in n-tier applications.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC, AOP, Test, REST, Security, Data and Transaction)
- Experience in Object Oriented Design, analysis with solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in development of applications using JAVA and J2EE technologies with experience in JSP, Servlets, Struts and Hibernate frameworks.
- Experience using design patterns including MVC, Singleton, Frontend Controller, Service Locator, and Decorator.
- Experience in developing applications using Software Methodologies like Agile, Waterfall Iterative Development.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object-Oriented design concepts, UML (Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams) Rational rhapsody.
- Experience in using the databases such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2 and Oracle 9i/10 g /11 g.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS through Database Design, writing queries and stored procedures using databases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS)
- Developed and deployed J2EE applications on both Web and Application Servers including Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss and IBM Web Sphere.
- Experienced in writing Server-Side Components - Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) Session and Entity Beans, Remote Method Invocation (RMI) for distributed computing applications, access remote servers and invoking database with Java Database Connectivity (JDBC). Thorough knowledge in Unit testing with JUnit 3.8/4.0.
- Experience in working with Ant, Maven and Gradle as Dependency Management and build tool in single module and multi module environment. Possess excellent leadership qualities and has good problem-solving capabilities. Efficiency in management skills, communication and ability to work under strict deadlines.
Languages: Java 8, J2EE, SQL, and PL/SQL
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security and JSF
Markup/XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL/XSLT, SAX/DOM, JSON
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS and NodeJS, ExpressJS
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring HATEOAS, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Jersey, Micro Services Architecture
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, IntelliJ, RAD and Spring Tool Suite(STS).
OR mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis and JPA
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Mockito, Log4j and JIRA
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux, and Mac
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk EBS, Elastic Load Balancing ELB, API-Gateway, Cloud Foundry
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Works as a full stack developer by using the front-end technologies with UI/UX and huge background in web development. Responsible for developing DAO layer using Spring MVC and configuration XML's for Hibernate.
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC 2 Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Designed the system based on Spring MVC Model architecture. Developed a business logic layer using Spring Framework and integrated Hibernate.
- Involved in migration of project from spring, Hibernate, SQL Server based framework for JDBC, Oracle based framework. Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC).
- Used spring Object relational mapping (ORM) and hibernate for persistence in Oracle, created DAO's. Implemented ORM Hibernate framework, for interacting with Data Base. Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Worked on publishing and testing the web services(JAX-WS) and interacting with the internal teams who consumed the web services.
- Proficient in using ReactJS for creating reusable components along with sliders, charts, grids and handling events and DOM objects.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using AngularJS and JQUERY.
- Built Server-side application and their business functionalities using Restful Webservices with SOA in spring framework. Developed RMS application to maximize the revenue by forecasting the demand based on statistics.
- Worked on generating the Web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA and RESTFUL web services. Build artifacts are deployed into a WebLogic app server by integrating the WLST scripts to Shell Scripts.
- Responsible for developing a Rest API using Jersey RESTful Webservices framework to publish data on a dashboard. Authentication and authorization are provided by LDAP / Active Directory.
- Used Spring batch to create job to process files containing list of customers to be notified by email. These batch jobs were triggered periodically and controlled by cron expressions.
- Conduct daily status meeting with offshore and client team and document the project status. Implemented several design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Front controller.
- Developed JMS components to send messages from one application to other application. Deployed the application in the WebLogic application server.
- Setting up the automatic build and deployment automation for Java base project by using JENKINS and Maven. Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into WebLogic application Server.
- Logging framework Log4J is used for log messages. Implemented log4j for application logging and to troubleshoot issues in debug mode.
- Performance tuning and stress-testing of NoSQL database environments to ensure acceptable database performance in production mode.
- Participated in the technical code reviews, prepared unit test cases, detailed time estimation, traceability matrix, and impact analysis and code review documents.
- Involved in Providing Production Support to the users and educating new team members. Involved in creating slider component navigation bar using ReactJS for menus and highlighting user clicks.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring 4(DI, MVC, Tran Management, Integration, AOP), Hibernate 4.0, JAX-RS Restful services, JAX-WS Webservices, Apache CXF, jQuery 1.9, jQuery UI, AJAX, UML, MS Visio, JSTL, Oracle 11g, WebLogic 12.1, Eclipse 4.2, Junit, XMLSPY, SOAPUI 5.1, Log4j, Maven 3.1, PMD, Bootstrap, AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, Toad, Sun Jersey, Junit 4.1, Power mock, Selenium, JIRA, Rally, Free Marker, Apache POI, Quartz Scheduler, ReactJS.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases with TDD approach. Used Bootstrap for responsive design which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed and implemented Swing, spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application. Used Apache CXF to create SOAP based Restful web services.
- Used Spring framework to inject services, entity services, transaction management, and concerns by factory class corresponding to the use case operation executing.
- The presentation layer used Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's and tag libraries.
- Worked on Media Queries as a complement to the Grid System of UI Bootstrap to facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness. Created WSDLs as per wire frames, UI pages generated client jars using JAX-WS.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like BackboneJS accommodate these advanced and fast technologies. Enhanced User Interface based on Adobe Flex.
- Developed entire user interface using various ExtJS components like Form panels, Tab panels, View port and Editable grids. Implemented Declarative transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA). Involved in using spring concepts DI/IOC, AOP, Batch implementation and Spring MVC.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console. Developed modules in the application using micro services architecture style.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools 4.x and ILOG with corresponding to validate the business User Roles. Used Google Maps API to implement location module in the application.
- Worked on the total re-engineering of legacy products monolith web applications into a series of well thought out micro-services. Used CORE and HTML5 tag libraries for expressing Java Server Faces within a view template.
- Wrote AngularJS services to consume Restful web service to load data.
- Used SVN for version control and source repository, Used Fisheye for Code Review and JIRA for reporting Bugs.
- Defined rules using JRules that are defined for resources to show details on UI pages. Followed up with Business Analysts to create conditions business functions using JRules UI.
- Built Web pages those are more user-interactive using jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, JQ-Validator, AutoComplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular JS, and Node.JS.
- Written SQL queries PL SQL Stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, sequences, and indexes, which are going to be invoked by Batch processes. Worked on Column Filters of Data table using JQuery and ReactJS.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Created continuous integration builds using Ant Jenkins and deployed on WebSphere app server.
- Done with Web sphere server configurations, Data Sources, Connection Pooling, MQ Series Queues set up for messaging and deploying the apps on different servers in different environments like QA/IST/Production.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services and used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services. Did Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Developed, executed and maintained over 200Selenium automation scripts for web application.
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and Fabric implementation
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, and Hibernate ORM. Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Used ActiveMQ messaging to setup communication between applications in ESB. And flows are created for JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services. Participated in migration to DB2 data base from Oracle DB.
- Done with Unit testing using MOCKITO. Used IBM Clear case as version controlling system.
- Managed and maintained Oracle and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases in production domain
- Involved in deploying the application in UNIX and to connect to see logs for fixing UAT/Production defects.
- Coordinated with Performance team to get thread dumps tuned java as well as DB code.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint. Experience with OpenStack (Nova, Swift).
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes. Enhanced test cases using java programming features and TestNG Annotations.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, Spring MVC frameworks, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Dojo, Node JS, Bootstrap JS, Knockout JS and Angular JS. Developed web services and published in SOA environment.
- Have extensive hands-on Maven, Tortoise SVN, Jtest, Easymock, Mockito, PMD, FindBugs, Cobertura Check style. Implements responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML.
- Written test cases using Element locators, WebDriver methods, Java programming features and TestNG Annotations. Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity. Used DAO pattern to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed new business workflows using the Java Business Process Management tool and deployed them as archive files. Installed, configured Cognos and Talend ETL on single and multi-server environment.
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment and configuration of portlets onto the IBM WebSphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts.
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the security using spring security.
- Utilized the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Used React Js for creating views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with Server as a Single page application. Worked on Talend RTX ETL tool, scheduled jobs in Talend integration suite.
- Designed and developed the automated trading software for back testing historical trading data in java platform. Involved in building and deployment of application in Linux environment.
- Developed automate tests for the Build Verification test suite using Geb-Spock functional testing framework for both web based and mobile based session management.
- Translating the html design to JSF Facelets. Creating project startup UI i.e., generic XHTML Facelet templates.
- Maintained, structured and surveyed documents within the NOSQL MongoDB database.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications components using Restful using Jersey.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure using AWS (EC2/EBS)
- Created a set of Salt states to automate the setup process for new developers, turning a multi-day setup into a 30-minute process that is repeatable. Telecom access management systems using SNMP, TL1 and Unit testing.
- Implemented a continuous deployment pipeline with Jenkins and Jenkins Workflow on Kubernetes.
- Developed Database Procedures for updating, Inserting, and deleting table for a complete logical Unit of Work (LUW) using PL/SQL under Oracle Database Server.
- Facilitated highly concurrent, multi-threaded session layer processing of "FIX" messages and TCP/IP sockets connectivity from Java standalone application to exchanges for high frequency trade order routing.
- Improved quality and reduced development costs by developing domain specific language for scripting business logic in portfolio accounting and trading system. Involved in projects setting up builds using Puppet and Chef.
- Worked on Yang to model the operations and content layers of the NETCONF.
- Supported tuning and optimization of network performance through use of virtualization and tools.
- Managed configuration and connectivity of customer virtual networks through VMware tools.
- Designed and implemented the interfaces for XipLink Multiplexer using NetConf.
- Defined and improved the development process when customers moved to Google Apps or Google Cloud Platform. Identified the need for NoSQL systems and installed Couchbase server on a single node.
- Created a Couchbase cluster by adding more than one Node and observed how data is replicated between nodes. Update and modularize Salt states to allow for ease of use between multiple projects.
- Install and configure the BizTalk ESB Toolkit 2.0 components, Monitor exceptions in the web-based ESB Management Console. Actively involved in writing SQL using SQL query builder.
- Provided infrastructure automation services within private and public clouds as well as team training and DevOps mentoring. Integration with Message Routing of Web Service and Rabbit MQ Messages with Mule ESB.
- Created entity relationship diagrams and multidimensional data models.
- Designed and developed various internal and customer-facing software leveraging the Google Apps and Google Cloud platform technologies. Infrastructure as a service platform on VMware's Cloud Foundry Cloud Server.
- Developed web applications using Rational Application Developer and deployed it in web sphere application server 5.1. Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ Implementation)
- Design and develop custom pipes (JMS, Web Services and SQL) for mandates & accounts to flow into various processing systems. Developed new business workflows using the Java business process management tool.
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project.
- Worked with WebSphere application server that handles various requests from Client.
- Maintained and supported a set of applications which facilitate customers to trade securities like stocks, options, mutual funds, fixed income products like bonds and certificates of deposits online.
- Installed and upgraded production Jira and Confluence and maintained backups of previous Jira or Confluence versions. Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage, running test.
- Met Corporate mandate through cost-effective solutions to convert and migrate applications to WebSphere Application Server J2EE environments. Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Design and manipulation of jBPM process for the client activities to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Used Git with Stash for code repositories. Implemented a continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker.
- Responsible for refactoring web based client server Java application and related tools.
- Designed and implemented publication systems in java using JQuery to integrate with the MarkLogic XML database engine. Developed test cases using Junit and the build scripts using Maven.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analyzing and developing design documents and reviewing with business. Designed the application using Agile Methodology.
- Worked with Development and QA teams to continuously integrate software development using GitHub, Maven, Jenkins. Customization of the Grails layer for specific requirements or troubleshooting issues.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's, whenever a new GitHub branch gets started, Jenkins, our Continuous Integration server, automatically attempts to build a new Docker container from it. Extensively used Core Java API, Spring API in developing the business logic.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP requests with the help of Node JS.
- Extensive experience in Deploying, Managing and Developing MongoDB clusters.
- Involved in using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AJAX, ExtJs, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages
- Coordinated with team leads to determine needs and how best to implement JIRA within department.
- Configured build slaves on Jenkins master server and utilized these slaves as much as possible to build job continuously, installed different plugins in Jenkins to achieve continuous integration.
- Designed and developed application build jobs in Jenkins (Created jobs for Java, .net and progress applications).
- Built and maintained the Jenkins server. Set up Jenkins server and installed Maven both in Linux and on a Windows server. Build Java code and .NET code on to different Jenkins servers as per the schedule.
- Installed packages, run Cron jobs, and over-all configuration management of Linux servers using Jenkins.
- Used shell scripting to automate procedures for automated deployment in Linux based systems
- Created Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Experienced with Internet Application Development such as HTML5, FLEX CSS3.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations
- Maintained, structured, and surveyed documents within the NoSQL MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing the overall maintainability of the database.
- Backend API has been completely developed with ExtJS providing us a great performance when our users access from their mobile devices. Optimized the full text search function by connecting to Mongo DB.
- Involved in SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Extensive experience of developing Representational state transfer (REST) based services and Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) based services. Developed user interface components using JSP and Spring tag libraries.
- Extensively used the J2EE design patterns like Session Façade, Business Object (BO), Service Locator, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Factory.
- Using appropriate Mobile Web Standards, XML, XSD, WSDL, HTML5, Java/J2EE, jQuery/Plugins, CSS and Android SDK and eclipse mobile tools as a team lead developed customer client interface to medical records application.
- Hands on experience in JSON parsing and XML parsing. Performed Unit testing and Integration Testing.
- Involved in Agile methodology with respect to the successful development of the project.
- Deployed GUI code to WebLogic application environment and standalone components to JBoss Server.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing and User acceptance testing with test cases.
- Worked on Agile methodologies. Analyzed user requirements and envisioning system features and functionality.
- Analyzed and converted functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Scala batch applications for mobile pricing projects with REST and Mongo DB.
- Modeled RESTful web services and Scala using APACHE CXF.
- Newhart audit project built on Scala and Java in support of corporate pricing initiatives.
- Used Web services, Web Processing Service (WPS), REST extensively for Operations module. Technologies SOA, SOAP, WSDL XSD, XPATH, JMS, and are also used.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules. Developed the administrative UI using Angular forms and directives.
- Used Spring Web Module integrated with Java Server Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
- Developed pages using JSF features like converters, validators, action Listeners, custom components, etc.
- Used XML SOAP packet creation using auto-generated Java web-services, eventually allowing PBS to replace outsourced PHP code with Python web service calls. Developed service layer using Spring MVC and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate cache concepts
- Building RESTful APIs in front for different types of storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs. Added new features to existing embedded Linux data loggers using Python.
- Created Maven archetypes for generating fully functional SOAP web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring 3.0 technology.
- Written shell scripts to invoke the SQL Loader to load the data into Oracle DB from flat files using control files.
Sr. Java / J2ee Developer
- Involved in designing the user interfaces using JSPs.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Build the XML Submission using the Spring batch and JAXB parser.
- Responsible for coding User interfaces (UI) using for Spring MVC.
- Designed DTDs, XML Schema for data transmission and XSL style-sheets to generate Excel sheets, graphs, PDF from XML documents. Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Working with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Message Broker (WMB).
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report. Building RESTful APIs in front of different types of NoSQL storage engines.
- Involved in the analysis, design and implementation and testing phases of SDLC
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Persistence layer implemented using JPA/Hibernate. Data is parsed using J2EE/Java/JAXP SAX classes and XSLT.
- Wrote Shell Scripts, SQL statements and PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Developing front and back end applications using Java Swing, Ajax and DOJO.
- Develop integration techniques using the Apache Camel and apache ActiveMQ technologies.
- Performance tuning including Apache Web server setup configuration with JBoss App Server.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Performed SOA/RESTful Web Services testing using SOAP UI.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, HTML5, XML/XSL, DOM, SAX, Rationale Rose, WSAD 5.1.2 (Web Sphere Studio Application Developer), AngularJS, Spring MVC, Hibernate, CSS3, SDLC Methodology, DOJO, Stored procedures, JAXB, JBoss, DB2, NoSQL, Oracle ADF, WebSphere, MYSQL, Maven, Mule ESB, MQ Series, Waterfall Methodology, LOG4J, Agile/Scrum Methodology.
- Followed AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Good experience in Jakarta Struts and Spring MVC frameworks.
- Experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) by creating the web services with SOAP and WSDL.
- Design and developed multiple web (UI) pages using JSF, Rich Faces, JSP and HTML.
- Architecture for the Client Application using JSP, Servlets, ICEfaces, JSF.
- Used Hibernate to persistent the data into database and written HQL to access/update the database.
- Design UI and write backing business logic, in the existing framework. The existing framework involved Spring, Hibernate and Oracle in the persistence layer with JSF, Ice faces and JSPs forming the front-end.
- Written Web services to publish messages to MQ to communicate with legacy applications.
- Designed and implemented a series of SOA compliant web services on JBOSS, Weblogic platforms.
- Implemented web services (WSDL) and effectively worked with SOAP and XML, XSLT.
- Written Web Services (WSDL) to exchange data between different applications which are on different platforms.
- Created a graphical utility using Java/Swing that could disPlay the information specific to the client requirements. Developed top-down and bottom up web services development.
- Implemented JAX-RPC and JAX-WS services, with extensive experience in working with web services languages like WSDL & SOAP. Used Hibernate mapping for connecting to the database.
- Developed Java/Swing based desktop catalog management application to manage and publish online product catalogs. Created the reusable Swing Widgets for the organization.
- Designed and implemented the interaction scheme between Java Swing and IBM Java Speech (ibmjs) by Java AWT event model.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE 1.4, Servlets, JSP, JSF, SAAJ, JAX-WS, Spring Framework, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, UML, DOM, WebSphere 6.0, DB2, CVS, JUnit, Web Services, ANT, Hibernate, ICE Faces, JBoss developer studio 3.0.