Dynamic Java programmer with 3 years of hands - on experience in a development environment. Skilled at building web and desktop applications, primarily specializing in web development. Adept at creating dynamic, flexible front ends using the latest in design principles. Highly analytical back-end programmer shaping reliable frameworks supporting application performance.
- Web Application Development
- Front - End Programming
- Back-End Development
- Team Collaboration
- Software Development
- Lifecycle Requirements
- Gathering & Analysis Solutions Design
Languages: Java, C, C++, C#
Web Services: JSON, REST
Web App Servers: Apache Tomcat
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Webflow, Spring Data, Swing, JavaFX, Scene Builder, JSF, Hibernate
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL
Design Patterns: Singleton, Prototype, Façade, Factory Method, Abstract Factory
SDLC: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall, Prototype
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code, Maven, Git, JUnit, FileZilla, WAMP, XAMPP
- Enabled Inversion of Control (IOC) and dependency management by using Spring Framework.
- Allowed for data persistency and object relationship mapping (ORM) with MySQL by using Hibernate.
- Introduced features to track user activity, manage declarative transactions, and provide exception handling using Spring AOP.
- Implemented XP methodology practices like pair programming to improve software quality and responsiveness to changing customer requirements.
- Overhauled and modernized the application by transitioning JSP and Servlet technology to Spring MVC.
- Enhanced authentication and across the networks securely with Spring Security.
- Improved application functionality and robustness by implementing design patterns.
- Streamlined information exchange via RESTful and SOAP web services.
- Ensured code quality and application functionality through test-driven development (TDD) using JUnit and Mockito.
- Achieved continuous integration and version control via GIT.