A proven Sr. Architect/Developer, with over 10 years of information technology experience, specializing in Cloud Computing as it relates to Salesforce (8x Salesforce certs). I am a highly motivated individual, driven by customer success, with a background in full design, development, implementation, quality assurance, and support lifecycles of products and applications that is known for putting in additional effort to see projects through to completion.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Apex, SQL
Query languages: SQL, SOQL, jQuery, SAQL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Other Tools: HTML, XML, Ajax, MS Office, NET, Apache, ASP, HTML, CGI, PERL, PHP, Java, Java Beans, XML, Applets, Servlets, Deployed Web Services, VBScript, personalization & customization.
SFDC Tools: Einstein Analytics, Apex Data Loader, Eclipse plug - in, Informatica Cloud
SFDC Technologies: Force.com platform, Custom Objects, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, S- Controls, Apex Classes/Controllers, Test Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components), Process builder, visual workflow, Sandbox development & Testing, Reports, Dashboards, Wave Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration. APEX, Database.com, Force.com, Google App Engine, Jitterbit, PaaS, SaaS, Salesforce.com, Visualforc. NEONet, Open Business Interchange, Pervasive, Portal Server, Service Oriented Architectures, UnWired Orchestrator.
WORK AND EXPERIENCE:
Lead Principal Architect
- Helped grow a Salesforce consulting practice into a successful Gold level partner.
- Engaged with new clients, managed service delivery, developed training materials, and instituted a mentoring program for new hires.
- Develop programming assignment scenarios and judge candidate for the Platform Developer II certification.
Lead Salesforce Architect
- Performed the role of SalesForce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Designed and developed Visualforce Pages to meet various functional needs.
- Migrated data using Apex Data loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems / databases.
- Used Apex classes and Visualforce page to customize partner portal and make it convenient for the customers to review and renew the licenses for the purchased products.
- Worked on Sales cloud with Accounts, Contacts, Cases and Solutions to generate towards developing business.
- Using Service cloud worked on Customer service Automation with our partners.
- Worked on Marketing Cloud module
- Expertise in Service Cloud console with exposure to CTI adapters and Mobile App Integrations.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Created web to lead forms, assigned tasks, and managed workflows for managing Marketing app.
- Worked on various SalesForce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE for developing VisualForce pages, Controller classes and Triggers.
- Created workflow rules to send auto response emails, email alerts, field updates, and other tasks.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Configured Customer & Seller Communities.
- Developed Custom Visualforce.com Pages for communities.
- Good knowledge on Community cloud module.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using Force.com IDE.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created custom VF pages to leverage the functionality of displaying the information from different objects and also update them on the same page.
- Worked a created SSO with SAML 2.0 environment.
- Developed VF pages for customizing the UI for partner users
- Used Translation Workbench on SFDC in - order to translate the custom labels, validation rules and email templates in different languages.
- Developed a custom application with Force.com to manage territory, account, and quota assignments, and integrated it with an internal commissions system using Informatica on cloud.
- Used Force.com to develop the Agile Vision application that is available on the AppExchange to help third parties manage their agile projects and increase productivity.
- Modified Opportunity and Pipeline by customizing various stages to help prospect better and enabled forecasting.
- Imported excel based customer information records into Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Used Batch Apex to build an archiving solution that ran on a nightly basis, looking for records past a certain date and added them to the archive.
- Developed portals using force.com sites, these portals can be reached to the customers by Google search and pay per click ads.
- Document the configuration and development changes and follow the plan during the release process
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Web services, Visual Force, SalesForce.com Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, XML,CSS, Java Script, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Dashboards, Analytical Snapshot and Data Migration, Github.
Salesforce.com Developer & Admin
- Used the Model View Controller (MVC) architecture to decouple the business logic and data.
- Led corporate - wide implementation of SalesForce.com (SFDC) Customer relationship management system.
- Coordinated business process review meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Handled day-to-day administration, maintenance and support of salesforce modules for 50 users.
- Designed custom objects, tabs, records, and views within SFDC to support new workflow processes.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site and established 30 plus auto-assignment rules for routing to the appropriate internal party.
- Analyzed and imported thousands of account and contact records, prior to using the SFDC import wizard, to ensure the accuracy of data for end users within the application.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review.
- Analyzed policies with regard to customer service efficiency; recommended and implemented process improvements.
- Developed custom portal for customer using apex and visual force pages.
- Designed a custom portal where all the documents related to customer are maintained and automatically updated on a monthly basis for statements.
- Wrote low - level design for features Document Creation, Container Creation and Document Relocation.
- Involved in understanding business requirements and functionality of Cost management Reporting.
- Involved in drawing the UML diagrams such as Use case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, JSP, Ajax, HTML, Java Script, CSS, JMS and Hibernate.
- Involved in implementing Value Object Pattern, MVC & Singleton Pattern.
- Updated the required data in the DB2 database to save and update the database using hibernate, corresponding to actions performed in the struts class.
- Used Struts tag library extensively (html, logic).
- Developed java classes for posting and processing mails using EJB and Java Mail API.
- Added multithreading for distributed applications.
- Deployment of the application in the Web Logic Application server.
- Integrated Struts frame work with ORM implementation, Hibernate for data accessing.
- Use Hibernate Query language for SQL Persistence.
- Wrote Test cases using JUnit for unit testing.
- Setting up, building the environment and deployed project by writing Ant build.xml.
- Performed version control management using CVS.
- Used Bugzilla as a workflow automation tool.