- 11+ years of experience in Software design and development activities including requirement analysis, design, and implementations and testing of various client server based applications using Java and J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing the user interfaces using Angular JS, Java Script, HTML5, DHTML, CSS3 and AJAX.
- Designed and implemented the application using JSP, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Hibernate, JDBC, ANT, Oracle and WebSphere app server.
- Expertise in developing Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Worked on designed and implementation of UI layer using JSP, Java Script, XML, XHTML, XSL, XSLT and business logic using Servlets, JSP and J2EE framework.
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, DAO, Transfer Object and SOA
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Developed functions and store procedures using SQL and PL/SQL for the application.
- Wrote database queries using SQL and PL/SQL for accessing, manipulating and updating Oracle database.
- Worked on Jboss Drools as the business rules engine to create and maintain the Business rules and Drools Guvnor as the Business Rules manager
- Experience in creating Unit test cases using JUnit and used Log4J for logging
- Experience in design and development of software components like Interface, Action Handlers and Client side scripts using JAVA, JSP, and Java Script.
- Designed User Interface using Java Server Pages (JSP), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and XML.
- Worked on developing the Enterprise Java Beans (Stateless Session beans) to handle different processes.
- Extensively implemented telecom operational support system (OSS) in development.
- Quick learner with ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills along with good oral and written communication
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC/ DI for dependency injection.
- Development of a split billing system - core java, collections, spring, hibernate, mysql
- Designed and built HTML front end to SQL Server database to run as a portlet inside Plumtree. UsedWicketand iBatis
- UsedReact.js for implementing responsive web design in the customer pick application
- Experience in Angular JS, NodeJS, Ember.js, Bootstrap, Backbone, D3.js, Twitter Bootstrap framework, java script, HTML 5, and CSS3.
- Developed backend applications with Node.js, MongoDB, CouchDB, Oracle, Apache, Java.
- Built Kafka-Spark-Cassandra ScalaFX simulator for MetiStream, a big data consultancy; Kafka-Spark-Cassandra prototypes for myNFO, a retail customer data startup
- Implemented Hadoop cluster using different big data analytic tools including Pig.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with REST API and MongoDB (NoSQL) as back end database
- Developed, Published, Consumed web services using VB.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Developing test suites in Selenium WebDriver (Java) with TestNG framework in Eclipse IDE for regression and sanity testing.
- Optimizing the WebLogic Application server for maximum throughput. Involved tweaking JVM configuration and settings.
- Expertise in using version control systems such as CVS, clear case,Githuband GIT.
- Developed Junit test cases with Mockito, used Maven as the build tool, GIT for version control and Jenkins for continous integration.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Designed and developed front-end using Servlet, JSP, JSF, DHTML, Java Script and AJAX.
- Wrote Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC / DI pattern.
- Developed Application based on J2EE using Hibernate, Spring, JSF frameworks and SOAP/REST web services, Web Sphere Integration Developer (WID) Tool to developWPScomponents.
- Single page application developed using Angular.js, D3.js, Node.js and Meteor.js as the backend and MongoDB as the database.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Node.JS, ExtJS, ReactJS, AngularJS, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Developed rich User Interface using JQuery, Bootstrap.js, SOFEA, CSS, and HTML5.
- Built main application in Python, Django leveraging technologies such as Tastypie,Backbone.js, and Celery
- Worked on Securing WebSphere Portal with LDAP and DB2, WebSphere with LDAP.
- Created stateless session beans, CRUD facelets and managed beans on the entity classes using JPA/Toplink while mapping associations using the persistence annotations.
- Worked and used TOAD for performance enhancement of Stored Procedures and writing PL/SQL for database scripts.
- Designed applications using Java,J2EE technologies likeJDBC, EJB, JNDI, JSP, JSF, Servlet, Java Beans, RMI, XML-RPC, JMS, JTA, and Java Mail.
- MEAN stack development (MongoDB, Express, AngularsJS, NodeJS)
- Develop innovative and quality solutions by making use of latest tools and technologies like Apache CXF, Spring Core, and Spring AOP.
- Created applications, connection pools, deployment of JSPs, Servlets, and EJBs in WebSphere
- Developed ANT scripts for the build and deployment of J2EE, WebSphere Studio Application Devloper (WSAD), Git, GitHub, Junit, Scrum, UML, JSP, JavaServer Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL), Servelet, MAVEN applications.
Environment: Java, Spring, Ibatis, Struts, jsf, ejb, Jquery, Mysql, Clearcase, Toad, sql Server, db2, Apache Axis2, wsdl, Netbeans, Jboss, cvs, Visual Source Safe, Selenium, Mercurial, Water Fall Model, uml, jsp, Servlet, ant, xml, emcDocumentum, Jira, Swing, cognos, Ilog, Oracle adf, Oracle bpm, ibmMq Series, Apachi Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby Wordpress, Drupal, .net, asp, c++, Mainframe, cobol, Pl/I, JCL, SQL, SAS VB, ASP
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and ActiveMq.
- Used JQuery,Wicket, and iBatis against a MySQL database
- Managed dependencyinjectionby using Struts 2 MVC together withSpringinjectionof objects and modifying the configuration as needed.
- Worked on OracleADFtechnologies including JSF,ADFFaces, andADFBusiness Components for developing fusion web applications
- Integrate the ExtJs/Sencha framework with Oracle BPM.
- Created of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, EXTJS and JQUERY
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Used JPA Hibernate and Spring to perform CRUD operation with MYSQL and perform persistence for Hazelcast cache.
- Used TOAD to access the backend Oracle database for verifying and validating the data inserted.
- Implementation of Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) platforms including SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Worked in Java, J2EE, XSL, XML, Oracle, DB2, Struts, spring, Hibernate, REST Web services, Model driven architecture and software configuration management tools.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Implemented a web service to interact with the database (iSeries and SQL Server) through TIBCO middleware using Apache Axis 2(SOAP over HTTP).
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Creates GUI builder using NetBeans.
- Used JBoss community tools and worked with work flow engines like BPMN, jBPM.
- Cloning the client specific code from Mercurial using the commands through command prompt
- Performed general Sharepoint IDE/Clearcase/Clearquest administration
- Develop technical design documents and create a prototype of the critical business application using JAVA/J2EEInitiated use of HttpUnit, Selenium IDE for testing.
- Worked on project using Agile SCRUM methodology. And involved in daily stand up meetings.
- Experienced in the development of UI using HTML, JSP, JSP Custom Tag and AJAX.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, AJAX, JDBC, EJB, XML, XSL, JMS, MQ Series, Oracle, WebLogic, Ant, Axis &JBuilder, Win-XP
- Involved in requirement gathering, writing technical proposals, planning, estimation, architecture and high level / low level design using Rational Rose and UML
- Extensively used Struts supporting the MVC architecture of the product interacting with the JSP/Servlet/Tag libraries for the UI component.
- Involved in the SOA implementation using Axis/WebLogic web service framework for different product integrations and Web Service interfaces using SOAP.
- Extensively used XSD for validations of XML transfer to the different Web Services.
- The middleware interaction used JMS / MQ series for transferring messages between different components using the JMS/Mail API framework.
- Used JBuilder IDE use for the development life cycle of the project.
- Deployed the application and tested on WebLogic Application Server.
- Each module was designed as a separate service interacting as Web services between each other.
- Extensively used EJB and various J2EE (JSP/EJB/JMS) component for the implementation of the modules.
- SVN used as configuration management tool.
- Deployed the application and tested on JBoss Application Server.
- Eclipse IDE use for the development life cycle of the project.
- Database Oracle used for the persistence layer.
- Written unit testing of various components with JUnit framework.
- Development in Java through IntelliJ, Eclipse Java IDE.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build application binaries JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Used Log4j for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
Environment: J2EE, XML, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JAXB, LDAP, RUP/UML, RSA (for Analysis, Design and Development), EJB, XMLSpy, Eclipse, DB2, Application Server - WAS, Logging - log4j, IBM Rational Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest.
- Designed and implemented multiple stores (B2C and B2B) using WebSphere Commerce
- Designed and implemented registration extensions for a B2C store to allow for the registration of an organization that will be associated with a currently registered user. Additionally, many customizations were implemented to the registration functionality to satisfy customer requirements.
- Implemented additional messages that will further enhance the customer experience such as organization creation notifications.
- Installed and configured the Cross View Payment Plugin to handle payments using Cyber Source.
- Implemented improvements to the WebSphere Commerce Organization Console and the Administration Console to display, and allow for update, new member information.
- Track lead for a B2C store targeted with providing the customer with a positive user experience.
- Implemented functionality for the Member and Payments subsystems to allow the user to provide additional demographic information and query his purchase history for finer detail.
- Designed and implemented AJAX server calls to dynamically retrieve shipping information.
- Implemented Web 2.0 error handling and display on member pages. Configured Extended Sites stores to attract a different customer segment.
- Gathered and documented requirements for a B2C store as well as implemented customizations to all components of the store including Catalog, Merchandising, Checkout, User Management and Messaging.
- Designed and implemented many customizations comprised of additional database tables, EJBs, controller commands and jsps, to a WebSphere Commerce 6.0 B2B store.
- Implemented numerous pages and commands throughout the checkout process.
- Used Apache FOP to create pdf invoices, with data harvested from xml feeds, to be sent to customers.