- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Sprites, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margins, CSS padding, and CSS Table.
- Hand on experience of CSS pre - processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Expert in interactive webpage technologies, such as Ajax and related data format standards, like XML and JSON.
- Having around 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying web applications and client / server applications using JAVA, J2EE technologies and web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Thorough knowledge on unidirectional data flow using the Redux architecture.
- Having strong skills while working with Redux for state management.
- Expert in creating stored procedures, indexes and views.
- Strong knowledge of terminal CLI for creating web bundles by using WebPack and app configuration.
- Experience with developing the angular application from scratch using Angular-CLI.
- Strong understanding of SOAP & RESTful APIs and integration with React/Angular App.
- Good experience on implementing API authentication and authorization using the OAuth 2.0 protocol vs JWT and used token mechanism for the authentication of API requests.
- Deployed and maintained a SQL clustering environment.
- Good Knowledge in mapping an object-oriented domain model to a relational database using an ORM framework.
- Well versed in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management models namely Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM) models.
- Also have good knowledge on Amazon Web Services cloud platform.
- Experience in deploying AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling groups.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and thus worked on various kinds of browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Hands-on experience in Git for version controlling and project management.
- Excellent Technical, Analytical, Problem Solving skills, can work independently and can also work within a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking, self-motivated team player and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization such as technical, management and customers.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Exposure to day to day communication with client for the ongoing activities and the latest releases going on in the production environment.
Back End Tech: Node.js
Java Framework: Spring
ORM: Sequelize.js, Mongoose, Hibernate.
Databases: Mongo DB, MY SQL, Maria DB.
Debugging Tools: Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester.
Version Control: GIT, SVN.
Operating systems: Unix, Windows, Linux.
Developer Tools: Notepad++, Visual Studio, NetBeans IDE, Eclipse.
Cloud Platforms: Amazon Web Services.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma.
Task Runner: Grunt
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Other: NPM, Gulp, Putty, Dreamweaver, MS Office.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Sr. Full Stack Developer
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
- Used Agile processes and techniques for the software development to align our organizational approach.
- Developed user interfaces by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Also Developed SPA using ReactJS to utilize the HTML5 DOM features and update elements that are modified in the webpage.
- Used ReactJSwith Redux to separate the data and presentation layer. Utilized Redux stores to handle the states and update the UI.
- Rendered some advanced components on the server side, along with Flux pattern and Redux library.
- Used jQuery in directly manipulating the DOM yet separating the ReactJS Components.
- Created React components with testability and reusability of components across the organization in different applications on different platforms.
- Used Higher order components (HOC) to create several other components with very similar logic.
- Used Dumb and Smart class of components to create simple and smart applications respectively.
- Used React -Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on the webpage.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. For build of JSX and ES2015 (ES6) used Babel, web pack.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Used spring framework configuration files to manage objects and to achieve dependency injection.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Designed and implemented server-side RESTful web services using Node JS and Express.js and handled communications to the client side (ReactJS) using JSON.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base MongoDB.
- Used Middleware, Redux-thunk in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Performed Unit testing on ReactJS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- In addition, used Angular4 for developing User Interfaces using Rest Services as backend.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Launched Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Worked on Multiple AWS instances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to have cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Interacted with Customers and suggested UI feedback and inputs on the business features to be implemented.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Sr. UI Developer
- Document and validate system and user interface requirements.
- Work closely with business Analysts and subject matter experts to identify and establish requirements for custom applications.
- Used agile methodology for software development (SCRUM).
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Worked upon Angular 2 Service which interacts with RESTful services at backend.
- Responsible for development of configuration, mapping and Java beans for Persistent layer (Object and Relational Mapping) using Hibernate.
- Worked with routing in Angular JS.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Creating POCs for new concepts that we come across in Angular JS and documenting the same.
- Involved in coming up with strategy documents for using AngularJS controllers, directives, routers, services etc.
- Making the application responsive using bootstrap media queries.
- Followed Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular 2 to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Created reusable Modules using the built-in features like Factories, Routes, Dependency Injections and MVC architectures offered in Angular JS.
- Utilized Modernizr extensively to build HTML5/CSS3 based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Also Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router and Animations.
- Developed workflows using Redux architecture.
- Managed States and Props while utilizing ES6 features using ReactJS.
- Used Node JS proxy to simulate API responses.
- Browser testing, cross-platform compatibility testing.
- Build positive relationships with business clients in a multi-stakeholder global project structure through efficient and effective communication.
- Used Grunt task runner as a build tool for application development.
Front End Developer
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models & goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Developed Webpages in HTML, XHTML and CSS as per style guides.
- Use custom directives for code reuse across the application.
- Built custom UI Widgets and Application logic using Angular JS MVC architecture.
- Used AngularJS to decouple DOM manipulation from application logic.
- Developed web applications by using Angular JS and Node JS MVC frameworks.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC framework like Node JS.
- Developed CRUD (create, read, update and delete) functionalities using Node JS.
- Implemented service calls using NodeJS.
- Used Grunt for compiling LESS.
- Extensive use of Alerts, Navs, Glyph icons, Grids, Panels, Buttons, Media Objects and Progress Bars provided by Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Worked on Browser Compatibility and tested each web application on popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Developed mobile applications targeted for mobile form factor for Android devices.
- Taking the expectations and gathering the requirements from the client to convert them into the data flow way.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML andjQuery.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the company’s user facing website with complete UI and validations.
- Designed Tableless layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards. Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML, CSS and jQuery UI framework.
- Used SVN for version control and Quality Center for defect tracking. Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.