- Aspiring Programmer seeking Junior Java Developer or entry level programming position.
- Fourteen years of experience analyzing and consolidating data in the insurance industry.
- Recently completed over 200 hours of Java Programming training, via both classroom and self - directed online learning.
- Logical, critical thinker with a passion for learning and an ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and accurately.
- Works equally well in a team environment and as an independent contributor.
- Created a capstone project based on a real-world application, applying the Java Programming concepts learned from the course.
- Categorized, sorted, and labeled books; improved inventory tracking and facilitated more efficient checkout processes.
- Organized materials for corresponding with library patrons and sponsors, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in mailings.
- Design financial plan, track assets, investments, and payables. Prepare monthly budget and compare to actual expenses.
- Maintain and synchronize schedule for all household members.
- Provided guidance, mentoring, and decision-making assistance for college decisions, leading to successful outcomes.
- Coordinated activities for Science Olympiad event; managed timeline and all required activities for planning, registration, and transportation.
- Oversaw event to ensure successful completion.
Solid Knowledge: Java Core Programming & Java Enterprise Programming concepts (Java 8), experience using Eclipse with Maven projects, Junit testing
Broad Knowledge: JDBC using MySQL Workbench to create a DB instance on Amazon RDS
Familiarity: Swing, JPanel, JFrame
Data Processing Assistant
- Maintained and updated insurance database, generated routine internal reports, resolved transaction errors, and assisted in data consolidation.
- Managed all daily activities of the IT department in the absence of lead Programmer.
- Evaluated risk of Confidential policies to facilitate underwriting.
- Provided backup processing at the end of work day; restored and tested backups.
- Collaborated with the Sales Department and contributed to high business performance by scheduling and monitoring proposals.