- A competent professional with 8+ years of experience with complete Software Development Life Cycle in both Web based and Enterprise applications including requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE and Client - Server technologies.
- Experience in developing projects for Finance, Trading, Retail & Insurance domains.
- Experience in software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development.
- Expertise in Spring framework using Modules like Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Mongo, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration, Spring Context, Spring AOP.
- Have a strong technical background in a modern back-end technology, such as Java’s Spring Boot, Node.js etc.
- Automated AWS deployments with shell scripts and Ant scripts, and connected AWS test environments with hosts used for builds.
- Developed and tuned several SOAP/REST Web Services.
- Experience in Front End Technologies such as JSP, HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Experience in working with application servers like IBM WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Extensive domain experience in Equities, Derivatives and Fixed Income(Fixed IncomePricing and Analytics)
- Used Spring IOC framework to integrate with Hibernate.
- Strong experience on DevOpsessential tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with JVM build & dependency tools (e.g., gradle, maven)
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Experience in using various databases such as MongoDB, DB2 and Oracle.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Hands on experience in using various IDE’s such as Eclipse, NetBeans and JDeveloper.
- Experience in frameworks like Spring MVC/IOC/JDBC/AOP/Security, Hibernate and Struts.
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and Mongo DB.
- Hands on Experience with IBM BPM version 8.0, 8.5 & 8.5.5 and up to date with the changes in the latest versions.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JVM heap settings, JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, Connection Pooling, Virtual Hosts, Global Security and SSL.
- Expert level hands-on service design and development experience using libraries such as Spring Boot & Spring Cloud & techniques like Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Experience in implementing Web Services based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP, RESTful Web Services, JAX-WS, UDDI, WSDL, WADL.
Programming Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script, C,C++,Java 8,JavaFX
Platforms: Windows (7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT), Red Hat Linux, Solaris, SCOUnix, AIX, HP Unix 3000
Version Control: Git,VSS,Tortoise SVN, CVS.
Databases: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, MySQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Database Tools: Toad for SQL Server, Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Connect/J for MySQL, DB2Connect, Developer 2000
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, iBatis
J2EE MVC Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring IoC/DI.
IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, MyEclipse, JDeveloper
Middleware Technologies: CORBA, EJB,JNDI
UML Tools: Altova UML Spy 2009,2010, MS Visio, Rational Enterprise, UModel
HTML Editors: MS Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver MX CS4
Content Management: Documentum, Alfresco
White box Testing (Functional, Integration): JUnit, JwebUnit, HtmlUnit, DBUnit, Mockito, Gmock, Jmock, Selenium
Black box Testing (Functional, Manual, Load): Jmeter,QTP
Ajax Frameworks: Jquery, Angularjs, Dojo Toolkit, DWR, GWT, Prototype, ExtJS.
Profiling Tools: Together4J, Jprobe
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven
Messaging Technologies: JMS, MDB
Transaction Control: JTA, Hibernate Transactions
Loggers: Log4J, SLF4J
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Confidential, Storrs, CT
Sr. JAVA DEVELOPER
- Used Spring Web MVC framework for the applying MVC Implementation to the web application.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern and used Angular JS MVC to build across-browser application.
- Developed RESTful web services including JSON formats for supporting client requests.
- Experienced in implementing Spring framework.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Participated in daily stand-up meetings with Project Manager, Team Lead, co-developers, communicated with testers and resolved logged issues.
- Analyzed Capital leverage, earning volatility, loan purpose, and collateral using credit reports and financial statements
- Developed Application to access JSON and XML from Restful web service from consumer.
- Experience in NoSql databases like Cassandra.
- Learned all facets of middle office operation including new account set-up, distributions, receipt, trade processing model changes and monetary requests.
- Completed client and tradingpartner configurations within Invoice application.
- Worked with Investment Consultants to implement fixed incomestrategies for clients
- Used the fundamentals of Java8 like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging of the application in an efficient manner.
- Experience in writing DAO using Hibernate and Hibernate mapping files.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's
- Exposure to new features and issues addressed in Angular 2.0
- Developed and supported front office applications for the Fixed Incomedivision
- Evaluated collateral and repayments sources, and performed profitability and riskassessment analysis.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Used Rabbit MQ to exchange data between servers.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- Used Apache POI for uploading Excel files and optimized the load time by extensively leveraging Java8 Lambda expressions, Streams and parallel Streams.
- Excellent Understanding of Java concepts like Multithreading, String Handling and implemented with JDK 1.8 features.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- End-end design and implementation using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Hibernate, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Hands on working experience on Amazon AWS.
- Supported the consistency between DB2 and Sybase for Equity and Fixed Income trading data, using FIX protocol.
- Worked as a Project member for facilities build outs for new business. Completed Capital Markets project successfully within required timeframe
- Writing JasmineUnit test cases and test the functionality written in AngularJS.
- Integrated third party API in applications with OAuth2 authentication
- Performed black box testing, database testing, and web-based testing on several test phases. Developed components for each transaction used in the test script or scenario by using selenium
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- The REST api includes Solrcreate, update, delete access to Solr 4/5 server.
- Having Experience in leading offshore team.
Environment: JMeter, WebSphere, Hibernate,Payments, Spring, Cassandra, REST Webservices, React JS, Angular JS, Backbone JS, AWS, AJAX, SVN, HTML5, CSS, Eclipse,BalancingWindows,Chef, Financial Transactions,NETconf,Groovy, Spring Batch
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Involved in the requirement analysis and in the development of use-case and technical designs.
- Involved in Use Case Realization, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagram for various modules.
- Involved in the design and development of the applications as per the client requirements using Core Java, JSP, Struts, Spring and Webservices.
- Developed unit test cases usingMockitoframeworkfor testing accuracy of code andloggingis done usinglog4j
- Tested reports and uploaded Tableaudashboards on to server and provided production support for Tableau users.
- Developed REST APIs using Java, Play framework and Akka
- Developed the Business components using Java8.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Creating workflows and respective framework in which messages will be routed across different JVM's. UsingRabbit MQmessaging
- Used Apache Kafka for building distributed applications and small-scale projects.
- Implemented multi-threaded synchronization processes, with JMS queues for consumption of Asynchronous requests.
- Created and updated DB2instances, catalog DBs, databases execute load, delete, backup and restore. Database and Instance Migration to newer DB2 versions.
- Design and develop process persistence framework using JBPMand Open JPA.
- Migrated my department from a physical data centre environment to AWS. I also designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Developed Application using STRUTS, SPRING, HIBERNATE Frameworks.
- Developed jobs to read messages from RabbitMQ queue and load the messages into Hbase
- Rewrite existing Java, C++ application in Python
- Developed Microservices based on Restful web service using Akka Actors and Akka -Http framework in Scala which handles high concurrency and high volume of traffic
- Executing SeleniumTest Cases and Reporting defects.
- Jasmine test cases were used for testing the UI code.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, modifications to existing database structure as required for addition of new features using Oracle database and also developed complex queries, PL/SQL and stored procedures for data retrieval & updating.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
J2EE WebSphere Developer
- Involved in designing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational Suite, UMLet and Magic Draw.
- Extensively used extreme Programming concept which is part of Agile methodologies to plan work for every iteration and used continuous integration tool to make the build passes before deploying the code to other environments.
- Designed and implemented refactoring best practices and introduced TDD
- Used multithreadingto make parallel webservice calls
- Specific knowledge in capital markets, corporate finance, business valuation, financial modeling, M&A due diligence, investment analysis, private equity and leveraged finance.
- Developed a market research report on the student loan industry and its interactions with the accounts receivable management.
- Worked on the Integrations of OTC MM, PP/QM, EDI, Oracle 11i
- Assisted in monitoring fixed income budget and maintaining fixed income contracts database for the corporate finance department
- Involved in Devopsprocesses for build and deploy systems.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDE tools like IBM ODM Rule Designer, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse and STS.
- Conducted financial research concerning banking institutions and their markets using prediction models and third party database.
- Evaluate the overall riskfactors of the information, determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit riskand, identify solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate quality of the credit.
- Improved firm-wide financial risk controls by managing, documenting, and streamlining the Economic Capitalprocess.
- Extensively used Spring IOC module, spring Core Container module, spring web module to develop business layer and implemented scheduled batch jobs using Spring Framework.
- Implemented XML parsing using DOM and SAX.
- Worked on DevOpsteam based environment providing end-to-end solution.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code, MAVEN for building the application and deployed on JBoss 4.0 Application Server.
- Application integration with Spring Web Services to fetch data from external Benefits application using SOA architecture, configuring WSDL based on SOAP specifications and marshalling and un-marshalling using JAXB
- Experience in developing Microservices with Spring boot using Java and Akka framework using Scala
- Expertise in creating DevOpsstrategy in a mix environment of Linux servers along with Amazon Web Services.
- Expertise in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Addressed both financial market infrastructure, ticket queues, tradingand asset management.
- Wrote Pythonscripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database and developed web-based applications using Python, CSS and HTML
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the page dynamic. Also Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Developed Ext JS 4.0, 4.1 components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc
- Implemented Hibernate 3.0 and Dynamic SQL queries to access data base layer and implemented migration of Dynamic SQL queries to Stored Procedures.
- Created tradingpartner dashboards and metric reports based on data traffic for analysis and continuous improvement of error rates and department efficiencies
- Configured JDBC, JMS, JNDI inWebLogicServer 10.3/10.0/8.1.
- Maintained RDBMSto ensure quality of data.
- Develop the WebSphere Portal 6.1 to 8.5 upgrade plans.
- Developed views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers, cursors and functions using SQL and PL-SQL for SQL Server database
- Worked on Devops tools - Chef, Docker, GIT, Puppet etc.
- Worked with the QA team to help them in testing the application and resolve the issues.
- Used UML with Rational Rose to design the Object Model Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Component Diagrams
- Adapted various design patterns like MVC, Data Transfer Object (DTO’S), Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Data Access Objects (DAO’s)
- Develop C# codes for windows applications through web services. The codes were developed using Visual Studio 2010
- Consumed Web Service using WSDL and SOAP to get the credit history from the service provider.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Managed CRM requirements related to OSS/BSS processes
- Designed and built statistical and machine-learning models and feature extraction systems in Python and R
- Implemented dependency injection of the Spring IOC to inject beans and to integrate with O/R mapping tool Hibernate.
- Utilized SQL for querying the Database, Written stored procedures and triggers for Oracle 9i.
- Implemented the Maven build process and deployed in the Linux environment.
- Used JUnit to implement test cases for Unit testing of modules
- Implemented the Log4j logging framework and monitored the logs for troubleshooting the errors
Environment: Java, J2EE, XMI, JAXB Parser, Hibernate, Struts 2.0,C++, JMS,Transactions, WSDL, SOAP, JAXB, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Spring, Oracle 9i, XMI, CSS, Log4j, CVS, JQuery, Spring IOC, WSAD, Angular JS, JBoss Application Server 7.1, Maven 2.0, Jbp 1.8, LINUX, Rational Rose,Finanace.
- Developed web application using Spring Core, Spring MVC framework. Effectively developed configuration files like applicationcontext.xml, web.xml.
- Gathered requirements for the project and involved in analysis phase.
- Developed quick prototype for the project so as to aid business in deciding the necessary ramifications to the requirements.
- Created UML class and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Analyze the requirements based on business data and user requirements.
- Support & Enhancement of existing production applications.
- Developed the presentation tier using JSP, CSS and HTML.
- Used Hibernate3 for mapping POJO’s to relational database tables.
- Worked on triggers and stored procedures on Oracle database.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.
- Application was deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed Action classes, Form Beans, Helpers and Data Access Objects.
- Implemented core java threads and multithreading with synchronization.
- Web services used for sending and getting data from different applications using SOAP messages. Then used DOM XML parser for data retrieval.
- Developed complex client requirements as per client specifications and specific coding standards.
- Involved in the system design by developing Use Case Diagrams
- Developed JSP Pages and Servlets to provide dynamic content to HTML pages.
- Used JDBC for Database Connectivity.
- Used Dependency Injection of the Spring IOC framework to inject the beans.
- Developed configuration and deployment files using XML and parsed them using JAXP.
- Developed custom exceptions for handling proper exceptions.
- Learned XML/SOAP for communicating client with WebSphere Server.
- Implemented EJB as a middleware to develop a three-tier distributed application.
- Created triggers and stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used queries to get the data from the Oracle database using SQL.
Environment: Java, Eclipse, EJB, JSPs, JDBC, Custom Tags, Servlets, WebSphere Application Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, HTML, Java Script, XML, Spring, JAXP, SOAP.