- 6+ years of experience as in Object Oriented software development, implementation and maintenance of web and distributed Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in designing and developing web - based applications using Java, J2EE, Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST, MVC framework, Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Struts, Oracle and SQL.
- Expertise in core java concepts like Collections, Threads, Exception handling, Generics, Strings etc.
- Experience in working on various Spring modules (Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring MVC) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in implementing DAO layers using ORM technology like JPA and Hibernate.
- Proficiency in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPATH, DTD, XSD, XMI, JAXB, JAXP.
- Experience in working with producing/consuming SOAP based web services using Apace Axis, CXF engines. Experience in producing and consuming Rest based web services.
- Proficiency in designing applications using Java and J2EE Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Module-View-Controller etc.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis, Design / Development Methodologies, Use Cases, Sequence and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Experience in implementing presentation layer using JSP, HTML, CSS, Ajax, Angular, jQuery, Java script and servlets.
- Extensive Experience in Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception handling and Collection Frameworks.
- Experience with build tools like MAVEN, ANT which support building, testing and deploying applications.
- Experience working with continuous integration tool Jenkins, Dockers.
- Experience working with different methodologies like Agile Scrum, SDLC Waterfall.
- Familiar with UML which includes creating Use-Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams) using Designer tools like Rational Rose.
- Experience in designing and developing complex Internet systems.
- Experience in WebLogic, JBOSS, IBM Web Sphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Expertise with database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, DB2, MySQL, MS Access.
- Experience with version controller tools like Git, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with AWS Java SDK for Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier.
- Extensive experience on different operating systems Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
Operating Systems: Windows 10 / Linux /Mac OS/Windows 8/ Unix /Solaris
Technologies: JAVA, J2EE (EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS), Struts Framework, Spring Framework, Spring Boot,Spring Batch, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS), JAX-B & JAX-P (SOAP, REST), Net2.0, PHP
Methodlogies: Agile Scrum, WaterFall
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, GreenPlum,MongoDB,MS Acess
Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans,TOAD,GIT, Weblogic Workshop, Visual Source Safe, Maven, LDAP, Jenkins, JIRA,Selenium, SQL Developer,MS Visual Studio 2005
Build Tools: Jenkins, MAVEN,ANT,Docker
Application Servers: Weblogic 8/10, WebSphere7.0,Apache Tomcat,JRun
Middleware: IBM MQ,Active MQ,Sonic MQ
Confidential - NJ
Senior Java Developer
- Working as a senior java developer for this project and responsible for analyzing and developing new requirement and support.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services for the new requirements which involves identifying new service operations or modifying existing service operations.
- Implemented the module using SCRUM (Agile) methodology.
- Developed different Spring Schedulers as per the application requirements.
- Developed Spring Business objects and Hibernate DAO classes.
- Used JMS API which sends and receives the Messages.
- Used XSLT for XML parsing and transformation and JAXB to convert XML into java objects.
- Involved in the client interactions regarding the project requirements and details.
- Developed software for all the third-party integrations like AWS.
- Designed and developed a Rich GUI front-end using HTML, CSS.
- Wrote SQLqueries and stored procedures.
- Extensively used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements. Co-ordination with offshore team on development activities.
- Managed Jenkins Continuous Integration tool for releases.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and agile project management.
- Extensively used Eclipse, Maven, Git
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes and implemented the logging using Log4j.
- Involved in the discussions with the business teams and understanding client business needs.
- Performed technology research, developed proof of concepts, and pilots to help business team to analyze the client business requirement.
- Analyzed Preliminary System Design and prepared technical design document.
- Prepared coding specification document
- Developed software, performed code reviews and unit testing
- Analyzed the issues occurred during the development and QA process and provided solution.
- Designed and developed REST web services.
- Monitored smooth implementation, integration and deployment of the application.
Jr. Java developer
- Analyzed Preliminary System Design and prepared technical design document
- Conducted technology research, proof of concepts, and pilots.
- Designed and developed software
- Participated in Peer code reviews
- Developed UTCs for testing.
- Implemented better practices to ensure quality software development and release processes that comply with relevant firm policies.
- Involved in writing the PLSQL procedures, functions for the business requirement.
- Developed Quartz Schedulers based on requirements.
- Provided Technical solutions to the team during the Development activities.
- Used PVCS Repository to maintain Project Code Versions.
Environment: Java/j2ee, Oracle 11g, PLSQL, HTML, CSS, WebLogic Application server 10, Toad, PVCS
Java Developer Intern
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures and Oracle.
- Created Data tables to display User information and add, delete, update User records.
- Wrote scripts to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Involved in the maintenance and enhancement of the web-based application.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries and implementing stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, Cursors, triggers.
- Developed OO Design code for logging and debugging code optimization.
- Designed UI using HTML, Java Script, CSS, and JSP.
- Used REST API’s for request and response from website.
- Re-engineered various modules for implementing changes and creating efficient system.
- Designed various user stories using UML diagrams and Class diagrams based on OOPS concepts.
- Hands on experience in performing unit testing using JUnit.
- Created and enhanced data using MySQL.
- Used jQuery for the data manipulations on client side.
- Involved in capturing the requirements for serial functional interface and other software requirements specification document.
- Involved understanding the current business process, defining scope of the project along with position statement.