- Bootstrap jQuery
- Agile methodologies using SCRUM
- Rally CA
- HP ALM
- RESTful API’
- Spring MVC.
Associate Software Engineer
- Designing, Developing, Implementing, Testing and Deploying more than 30 sprints for Confidential Rebellion web application’s Payment and Billing and Account information module.
- Involved in the server-side programming using Node.js.
- Developing interactive UI/UX design for the Payments and Account module of Confidential web application.
- Following Agile SDLC with SCRUM framework including Test Driven Development(TDD) to build the application iteratively and incrementally in sprints following the product backlog.
- Performing Automation testing using Selenium using keyword driven approach by creating XPath using firebug and Protractor for testing the AngularJS test scripts.
- Hands on experience in using GIT as code repository to manage code reviews and maintaining version control.
- Maintain high-quality of RESTful services and implemented REST Services using Spring MVC.
- Developing the back-end of Confidential ’s portal using Core Java, JDBC, Connector JAR and MySQL to display the market research results through the filters.
- Optimizing the queries in MySQL and improving performance through indexing techniques.