- Over 8+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Multi - Tier, distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies and having exposure to various domains such as Banking, Financial, Insurance and HealthCare.
- Experience in programming front end and business logic implementation in Core JAVA, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, JDBC, hibernate, JNDI, DWR (Ajax), JPA, JTA, JSF, JMS and POJO OSGI.
- Experience in developing front end User Interfaces with HTML, JSP, Struts, JSTL and swing components.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Expertise in design and development of SOAP/Rest web services, xml, xslt, MQ, XML Parsing and EJB's.
- Experience in REST using spring and JAX-RS. Consumed JSON object using Jackson and Apache CFX.
- Extensive usage and good understanding of Core Java concepts like OOPS, Exception Handling, Multithreading (Executor framework), Generics, Collections Framework, Serialization, Networking.
- Good knowledge of various design patterns like MVC, Singleton, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Factory in the development of multi-tier distributed enterprise applications
- Proficient in middleware service development using JDBC, Spring Web MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring AOP and Web Services.
- Good experience in SOA based Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and UDDI.
- Experience in Web Application Development using various frameworks such as Spring Framework Struts, JSF.
- Experience on ORM frameworks like Hibernate/JPA used for mapping Java classes with relational database by Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Written SQL queries, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in using UNIX commands and scripting languages like Shell for the operations.
- Good understanding of client-side build tools like npm, bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in working with MQ, ActiveMQ, IBMMQ, IBM WebSphere, Portal/Application Server, BEA WebLogic, and ApacheTomcat5 application servers.
- Experience in using open source ESB products like Apache Camel, JBoss fuse.
- Worked on Scala Type Safe JVM language for Developing Web applications and calling API’s with Spark.
- Experience in using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) for optimizing the code and increase the performance of web applications.
- Worked with version control tools such as CVS, SVN, GIT for management of software systems.
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Net Beans, and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Good experience in using build automation tools like Apache Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and project tracking tools like JIRA and QC.
- Hands on experience on writing test cases using JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jasmine, Selenium, TestNG and Postman for Web Service test.
- Good knowledge of AWS services like Elastic Block Storage (EBS), S3, Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2), RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Identity and Access Management(IAM).
- Good knowledge on Spring boot micro services that helps in creating independent services which can be deployed easily.
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, SQS, RDS,andLambda.
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, and Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
- Good knowledge, development experience and excellent troubleshooting skills on various OS platforms like Windows, Linux and Unix based.
- Worked on various projects using various models ranging from Waterfall to Agile development models with small to large-scale teams both onshore/offshore.
- Highly motivated, quick learner, effective communication and strong analytical, organizational skills with an ability to get things done on time. Flexible to learn any technology if required.
- Sound knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) using Junit, Log4J 1.2.17 and collaborated in developing testing plans for Unit test, System test, performance test and acceptance test.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux. Mac OS X.
Java/J2EEEnterprise Technologies: JDBC, Swing, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JSTL, JMS, spring, Struts, JSF, JPA, Log4j, LDAP.
J2EE Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC, JAXP, JAXB.
Client-Side Programming: HTML/HTML5, CSS2/CSS3, DHTML, AJAX, JQUERY, JSON
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
Methodologies: SDLC, OOAD, Agile
Testing Tools: JUnit, Selenium, Mockito, Docker.
Version Control: Clear Case, CVS, SVN, GIT
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo
ESB products: Apache Camel, Mule, JBoss fuse
ORM frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, IBatis, Spring JDBC Template, JDBC
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Involved in the analysis design, coding, testing and implementation of business user requirements.
- Developed the CRUD and transferred data as JSON format using REST APIs with Backbone.js.
- Created database schema versions using Laravel 5 framework migration feature, and Seeder to new and existing databases utilizing PHP and MySQL databases.
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, RVM, Bundler.
- Worked on AngularJS to create single page applications (SPA) using its features like routers, Controllers, Services, Directives.
- Integrated the frontend jQuery UI with backend REST API using Backbone.js.
- Utilized ReactJS in combination with AngularJS to create fast, simple and dynamic views.
- Generated POJO classes to map to the tables in the data base by using the JPA-Hibernate integration.
- Implemented Restful Web Services using spring and used Spring Boot for micro services & consumed services using Spring REST template.
- Experience on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web Applications in Ruby on Rails and Sencha Touch.
- Developed the application as a Spring Boot App to get range of non-functional features.
- Used Scala for API Development as an option for Java on Regular basis
- Involved in developing components on with Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate & used Spring Security to secure the application.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement business logic.
- Performed unit testing for the existing components and newly developed components.
- Developed controllers and RESTful web services to hit other internal and external API's to perform a task.
- Worked with postman and rest client to test the URL get, post responses of the application.
- Used RESTful network communication protocol to consume a web service, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Utilized TestNG, Junit, Mockito and power Mockito for unit testing segments.
- Utilized Cassandra and Oracle as DB's for the application. The heritage information was going to Oracle and rest to Cassandra.
- Experience in coding with swift/objective-c bridging headers
- Composed application properties to add different properties to application, for example, Cassandra, Oracle contact focuses or other record areas in the storehouse.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, constraints & views for Oracle database using TOAD.
- Used Apache Kafka messaging system and written Producer API's, Consumer API's and worked on implementing Kafka clusters.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ.
- Hands on experience in creating and managing Docker for managing & running the custom application images in the cloud Using Jenkins.
- Utilized Ansible playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline. This essentially comprises of a Jenkins and Sonar server, the framework to run these bundles and different supporting programming segments, for example, Maven, and so on.
- Wrote several Playbooks and created various roles for applications using Ansible and deployed the Applications/Services on the client hosts.
- Integrated Ansible to manage all existing servers and automate the build/configurations of new Servers
- Used several Ansible modules which includes scripting (bash, command), cloud modules,
- Installed and deployed to Amazon EC2 instance and worked with various AWS services like S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, and Security Groups etc.
- Used Tomcat server for the application development and Utilized JIRA for task scheduling, quality control activities like defect tracking and fixing.
- Build the application using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Utilized Kafka and Akka frameworks for messaging and queuing.
- Used log4j for logging.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Lowell, AR
- Actively participated in Object Oriented Analysis & Design sessions of the Project, which is based on MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Followed the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Responsible for gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Involved in all SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Phases of the project.
- Used Factory, DAO, and Singleton and MVC Design patterns.
- Developed the application using JSP, Spring MVC for front end, Spring 4.0 framework to manage business layer components and JDBC for performing database transactions.
- Design and implemented intranet applications using Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL Heroku Cloud
- Created Spring MVC components like Dispatch Servlets, configure Request mapping annotation controllers, view resolver components.
- Implemented spring controllers with annotations, validations using model attributes to pass request from presentation layer to helper classes.
- Backend application is developed using Ruby on Rails with PostGRE as database
- Implemented transaction management using spring 4.0 framework declarative transaction management with Spring AOP concepts.
- Developed numerous services and controllers for the consolidated client portal utilizing Groovy and Grails.
- Used spring 4.0 framework web flow to navigate between pages.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Involved in the development of Page Flows, Business Objects, Hibernate database mappings and POJOs. Used xml style syntax for defining object relational metadata. Application developed in MVC architecture using Struts, spring 4.0 frameworks, Hibernate, EJB.
- Used spring 4.0 framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm. Provided Integration for Spring MVC module.
- Wrote various interfaces to the management system in Ruby on Rails
- Worked on implementing the responsive web design to the website by developing the Bootstrap techniques, AJAX, AngularJS and jQuery technologies.
- Helped in implementation of PHP MySQL solutions as per project specifications.
- Used JSF, HTML5, CSS3, React JS, Angular JS, jQuery and Bootstrap to build this SPA Single Page application.
- Used React JS to develop responsive application specified by conditions.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility implemented Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Involved in PHP Session and Cookies implementation.
- Used GWT in developing the UI design for the website to increase the performance through browser.
- Designed and developed JSPs, Servlets based on user requirements.
- Exposed Business service layer as REST Web Services.
- Developed Oracle Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL Developer.
- Developed internal application using MongoDB (NoSQL Database), spring 4.0, Rest Web Services, JavaFX and Java.
- Building RESTful APIs in front of different types of NoSQL storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Data needs and remain insulated from rapid technology changes in the NoSQL field, evaluated system performance and validated NoSQL solution and managed, administered all NoSQL database systems.
- Used Amazon Web Services(AWS) for hosting some of the client-side applications.
- Used Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) from Amazon Web services (AWS) cloud resources to scalable deployment of applications by providing the configuration as a web service.
- Used JMS like ActiveMQ for messaging between the applications.
- Interacted with clients directly on project status and requirements.
- Implemented Junit test cases for all the modules developed to ensure complete code coverage.
- Wrote automated test cases for web application using Selenium.
- Configured Selenium Web Driver, TestNG and created selenium automation scripts in java using TestNG prior to agile release. worked on Spark with Scala Development for Handling Huge amount of data
- Used Apache camel for integrating the messaging models like ActiveMQ and JMS services.
- Used UNIX commands and Shell scripting for production maintenance activities of the servers for the organization.
- Used JIRA for defect tracking and project management
- Used Sencha for automating unit scripts of the built applications.
- Involved in preparing the documentation and logic flow charts of the process.
- Used version control through SVN.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Wilmington DE
- Participated in the complete software development lifecycle tasks (design, coding, testing and documentation).
- Extensive knowledge and experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used JIRA for project management.
- Responsible for preparing the use cases and for designing and developing object models, class diagrams with UML Specifications.
- Implemented nested views and routing using AngularUI Router as per the requirement. GUI was developed using JSP, HTML, and AngularJS and created reusable components in Angular2.0 using Custom Directives Filters, Services and Partials.
- Developed pages using Angular2.0 directives, expressions, routing capabilities for bookmarking, filters, validations and AngularUI components such as grid, buttons, carousels, date pickers, modal dialogs and other input components.
- Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Load data from various data sources into HDFS using Kafka.
- Involved in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from database and load into corresponding Loan App tables.
- Install KAFKA on cluster and configure producer and consumer coding part in java to establish connection from twitter source to HDFS with popular hash tags.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Integrated Single sign on sing LDAP and Active directory on spring security layer, successfully maintained users and groups integrity in the application.
- Documented how Spring Batch is useful for the current project.
- Exposed Stateless session beans as RESTful web services using JAX-RS. Implemented Angular promises to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Developed components of web services (JAX-WS, REST, JAX-RPC) end to end, using different JAX-WS standards with clear understanding on WSDL (type, message, port Type, bindings, and service).
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service (S3), Simple Queue Service (SQS) and Simple DB.
- Used Junit and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and Log4j 1.2 to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions
- Used SVN version control to track and maintain different versions of the application.