- Full Stack Java developer having 8+ years of technical and functional experience specializing in the analysis, design and development of various multi - tiered client-server applications using Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience working with all phases of SDLC throughout the project life cycle using various method i.e., Waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Entailing 2 years in designing & developing Mobile Applications using Android SDK. Great comprehension of Android UI rules and making formats for multi-screen sizes and resolutions; planned site pages with new patterns exploiting the latest UI designs.
- Experience in designing and developing Web based Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies like Spring, Hibernate, JSPs, Servlets and EJB.
- Experience with different IDE's like Eclipse & Intellij .
- Around 8+ years of experience as a Full Stack Java developer, worked on various domains like Financial, Health Care, Insurance, Telecom, Ecommerce.
- Proficient in implementing the Agile methodology for an efficient release process.
- Expertise in analyzing the User stories, providing proper story pointing, estimation and suggesting if any of the existing functionality is impacted.
- Solid background in Object-Oriented Programming Concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, encapsulation, abstraction.
- Hands on programming skills on Generics, collections, Multi-Threading, Exception handling.
- Proficient in developing client-server distributed architecture applications in Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, SPRING, Hibernate technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using frameworks Struts, spring, Web Services.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring framework modules like MVC (Model View Controller), IOC (Inversion of control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), DAO (Data Access Object) and ORM (object relational mapping).
- Experienced in various open source frameworks like Spring Core, Spring MVC, IoC, Spring Boot and Node JS
- Good knowledge and experience in Core and J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Builder, MVC2, Business Delegate, DAO etc.
- Experience with services, pipes, form validation, Reactive forms in Angular 2.
- Expert in Core Javaand implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics andJavacollections in various projects.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Proficient in eliciting information from Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Hands on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Outlined and built up a recreation domain that enabled us to run an entire TCP/IP stack in client space under Linux. The test system utilizes "pcap" and "libnet" to catch and send Ethernet bundles and keeps running in parallel with the Linux TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in using Application servers and Web servers such as BEA Web Logic server, JBoss server, IBM WebSphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in using the Continuous Integration tools like Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins for build automation.
- Experience in using Atlassian suite comprising JIRA, Confluence for project Tracking and Management.
- Skilled in unit testing using Junit and writing Build scripts using ANT and Maven, source control and Versioning Tools Harvest, Subversion (SVN), Clear case, IDE like Eclipse, RSA, RAD and experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere, JBoss.
- Expertise to work with UI and API testing with REST and also worked with the API testing tools like Soap UI and http Master as per the system requirement.
- Implemented springboot to simplify spring dependencies and avoid version collisions.
- Good expertise in working with various spring modules: Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, BOOT, Transaction Management and Spring JDBC modules.
- Expertise in implementing Data Model as required by the application using Oracle PL/SQL by Creating tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS and REST FUL Architecture using JAX-RS and Microservices.
- Implemented client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Experience in database design and development using T-SQL, PL/SQL in Oracle (10g), SQL Server, NO SQL.
- Contributed in Improving the Performance of Java applications by code refactoring, following a query optimization plan.
- Participated in peer reviews using tools like Cobertura and Sonar Qube.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Experience with Groovy/Grails and other dynamic JVM languages
- Expertize in API testing tools like Postman, Soap UI, Swagger.
- Expertize in implementing Micro Services using spring, spring boot and spring cloud.
- Good team player, able to work in a collaborative manner with other developers.
- Experience in end-to-end implementation and integration of projects and completed them successfully under tight deadlines.
- Coordinated with offshore team and supported project critical releases and deployments.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JPA, JNDI, JDBC.
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate, Spring 2.5/3.0.
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, DOM, CSS3, Java Script, Jquery, Ajax, ReactJS JSON, Angular.js, Angular 2, Angular4/5,Typescript, node.js
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, JBoss 5.x/4.x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Web Logic 8.1/9.1.
IDE Tools: Eclipse 3.x/4.X, NetBeans, RAD 8.
Continuous Integration tools.: JIRA, SVN, GIT, CVS, JENKINS, Ant, Maven, GRADLE, Docker.
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Microsoft SQL server, MS Access, MySQL, NO SQL, DB2.
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, XSLT, JAX-B, JAX-RPC, WSDL, RESTFUL using JAX-RS, Apache CFX, SOAP using JAX-WS, UDDI.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Senior Java/ UI Developer
- Working on SCRUM Agile development methodology includes iterative and incremental application development, stand up meetings with clients.
- Installed and Configured Sun One, Apache 2.x Web Servers, as a proxy plug in for Web Logic Server 10.0.Deployed the applications on multiple Web logic server and maintained Load balancing, highAvailability and Fail over functionality.
- Used Angular 2 to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application.
- Hands on involvement in Installing, overhauling and arranging Oracle SOA Suite 11g/12c parts in Oracle Web rationale Server areas. Mastery in relocation and redesigning of Web rationale Server and refreshing JDK forms and introducing patches for Web rationale Server. Introduced and Configured Sun One, Apache 2.x Web Servers, as an intermediary connect to for Web Logic Server 10.0. Conveyed the applications on numerous Web rationale server and kept up Load adjusting, high Availability and Fail over usefulness.
- Involved in development of commonly used angular components across teams such as directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations.
- AJAX used extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
- Created the Node JS - Express JS Server to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular 2 to back-end.
- Configured Express.js to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and created RESTful web service with Node.js.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Implemented Drools Business Logic Integration Platform which provides a unified and integrated platform for Rules, Workflow and Event Processing.
- Wrote various types of Business rules in the drools file using Drools rule engine for business decision making; injecting beans into the rules engine and invoking using Rule Base Stateless Session.
- Integrated the Drools and jBPM to application framework which involved dynamic creation of knowledgebase, Knowledge session.
- ReactJS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Karma and Jasmine tool are used to perform unit testing on Angular 2.0.
- OAUTH 2.0 authorization framework are configuring to provide the security to rest web services.
- Bower installed to configure the right versions of the packages and their dependencies.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Spring Batch Micro Services and Hibernate ORM frameworks.
- Created RFP micro services to provide RESTful Utilizing Spring boot and Apache CXF for microservices.
- MySQL database used to store the data required for the application and created database schema, tables and load the data into the tables.In charge of the Network subsystem and stack that incorporates an entire arrangement of conventions in view of TCP/IP and covers all layers from MAC layer, information connect and up to the application layer. The Network subsystem likewise incorporates customers and servers.
- Using Cassandra developed for data replication means data are available on multiple nodes/ datacenters/ racks, zones and this is configurable And, Cassandra used for data sharing between application instances like distributed cache or to store user session data.
- The application configured and deployed on Apache Tomcat server.
- Jenkin CI/CD tool configured for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Worked on Creating Apache Kafka Adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Load tested to test the performance of Apache Kafka and JMS and compare stats.
- For available data on cloud we Installed, configured, and administration of NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- To host the application on network created new accounts, roles and groups on IAM based on security policies.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Deployed Microservices using Docker container using Amazon EC2 container service and using AWS admin console.
- Worked on writing complex queries and PL/SQL procedures, cursors on different databases.
- Fixed the bugs while deploying applications in production environment.
- Performed Analysis and testing by Test Ng, Spock frameworks for unit, integration and functional testing.
- JIRA tool for project management used in the application to tack bugs, issues and project management functions.
Sr JAVA developer
- Participated in requirement analysis and prepared analysis and work order documents.
- Developed microservices using Spring Boot and Pivotal cloud foundry, Java8, Spring Security OAuth2
- Responsible for API Platform design on High Available & Scalable Microservices Architecture
- Developed with using secured bearer token based Service Consumed and Service Provided Spring RESTful (JAX - RS) web services using JSON
- Deploying and managing applications in Cloud Foundry and creating database instances of PostgreSQL
- Creating User provided CUP services and binding to the application
- Security is implementing using Spring Security OAuth2
- Good Experience on Cloud configuration, deployment, managing applications
- Analyzing the log files by using Cloud Foundry console and Kibana
- Developed Rest API end points and exposed them using Swagger-UI.
- Implemented application caching framework with Redis.
- Responsible for Writing and reviewing Maven, Ant Scripts for building, testing the Application.
- Wrote JPA queries for PostgreSQL and Apache Cassandra database.
- Used JPA to access data from database.
- Used No-SQL data base Cassandra to access Property framework database.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Implementing logging mechanism using the log4j.
- Using GIT for Source Control and Version Management.
- Implementing Agile methodology with Jira in the development of the project. Involved in migrating the existing applications to PCF.
- Responsible for migrating the applications and getting it implemented and delivered as per schedule
- Also, involved in testing and deployment of the application integration and QA testing phase.
- Played key role in estimating the timelines for the requirements in Scrum Sprint meetings.
- Responsible for converting the requirements into Technical Design Document
- Deploying PCF and Azure environment.
Environment: Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Pivotal cloud foundry, Web services(REST), Redis, JPA, PostgreSQL, OAuth2, Swagger UI, NodeJS, GIT, Jira, Maven, Ant, CD/CI, Jenkins, Junit, JMockito, XSD, Log4J, Spring tool Suit(STS), New Relic, AngularJS