- Over 8+ years of experience in Design, Development and deployment of Web and mobile applications.
- Experienced in angular modules, structural directives, custom directives, angular services, dependency injections, factory modules, child to parent data handling, modules, declarations and state management using Rxjs, angular router.
- Experienced in developing web applications using React
- Worked on various modules of React, react - router, axios, react-redux, react-addons-perf, jest and Enzyme
- Expect in implementing react-redux, life cycle of redux and state management.
- Extensive experience in software design, implementation and testing of systems in domains such as E-Commerce (B2C), Financial Systems, Health Care Systems
- Strong experience in developing Web applications on N-tier architecture using Java/J2EE, Java Swing framework, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web Services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC, Spring boot.
- Solid experience in designing Responsive Web Design (RWD) web applications using HTML5,CSS3, bootstrap, angular material, metro, less, sass
- Good knowledge of creating functional specifications with visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML 5 and CSS3, less and sass.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications as per style guides with best practices
- Experienced in implementing functional programming with ES6 module.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT and JIRA.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experience on developer tools Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
Backend Technology: Java, J2EE, Hibernate.
Frameworks and Tools: jQuery, Backbone JS, Angular JS, Ember.JS, Underscore JS, LODASH.
Servers Technology: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBOSS, Glassfish and IIS.
Version Control: GIT, CVS, and SVN.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Brackets, APTANA Studio, Notepad++, Sublime Text, WebStorm, PHP Storm.
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer toolbar, IE Developer Toolbar.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Unix, Linux.
Database: PL/SQL (Oracle), MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Full Stack Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in all Phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in maintaining and enhancing multiple areas of the application using, Java 1.8 like collections, multithreading, String, Agile, Builder and interfaces.
- Developed the Utility Java classes in Java to do Date and String REST manipulations.
- Developed classes using core java (Multithreading, concurrency, collections, and memory management) and some spring Integration.
- Implemented front end using Angular JS 2, and React JS framework. Full-Stack and developer.
- Developed Angular JS 2, React JS, services to access backed restful services.
- Creating custom elements for Polymer and using them for angular app which works as DOM elements.
- The Associate pages are implemented with Angular JS 2, Data Structure routing and custom directives for the associate profile and order history pages.
- Spring is used for MVC and integrated with my AWS for Machine Learning.
- Implemented reusable components for insurance details and customer details using Angular directives Bootstrap and Css3
- Architected and implemented application with using of jQuery, AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3.
- Used Karma for unit testing Angular JS, with Spring MVC, Controllers and services.
- Used CSS preprocessor LESS and WEB Essentials for converting LESS to CSS file while deployment.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from Angular.JS factories and services.
- Responsible for developing test cases using Protractor which are written using Multithreading.
- Evaluate current applications and recommend processes to move applications into Angular-cli and Angular 4/5with backend services
- Used spring boot and Spring Security for creating objects for java classes.
- Used Hibernate and Oracle, Micro services, for persisting data to the backend.
- Responsible for writing J unit with React JS test for testing backend services.
- Used Spring Dependency Injection Domain Retail and Java Lambdas.
- Documented the changes of the application for the code review analysis and for the next release of the Application.
- Extensive experience using framework API& like Struts, spring Integration, Mongo DB and Hibernate
- Used Hibernate as an interface to connect to database to retrieve data.
- Designed and developed the Java Bean components & O/R Mapping using Hibernate
- Extensively involved with end users in functional discussions, business review meetings,
- Requirements gathering. Worked with multiple technical teams for design and development.
- Used tools in Git, Gradle, Jenkins and AWS using ALIP - Accenture Life Insurance
- Used Mongo DB to give secure purpose and Logical purpose
- Used Web Logic server and Data Structure.
- Worked on Production Development side and coding side also.
- Responsible for Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular Js, Polymer Js.
- Followed Agile and Cassandra and reactive programming methodologies.
- Fixing defects raised by Machine Learning. Used Rally as part agile methodology execution and Micro service implementation.
- Worked on React Agile Scrum, Git development lifecycle with 2-week sprints, fast-paced deadlines to implement new features and get it deployed to prod every 2 months
- We have 6 members team, responsible for making key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others
- Experience of Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Environment: Core Java 1.8 -OOPS, Multi -threading, Collections, J2EE, Servlets, GIT, Gradle, Jenkins, Angular JS 2, HTML, Maven, CSS, Web Logics, Data Structure, React JS, Base 64, AWS, JBPM, AWS, Type Script. ATG, Polymer Js, J Query, Mongo DB, JMS, Oracle Forms, DB11g, PL/SQL, Java MQ, NOSQL, Soap-UI, Hibernate, Git, J unit with Agile.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Application development was carried out following Agile-Scrum methodology and using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Developed Angular services, controllers and crated models for two-way data binding.
- Designing user Interface using Angular UI components such as tabs, grids, drop downs etc. and configured the routing service using AngularJS router.
- Involved in developing AngularJS directives to do reusable UI components.
- Involved in designing of the application following MEAN (MongoDB, Express.Js, AngularJS and Node.Js) Stack
- Used Angular Resource and http services to retrieve the data from server and to display the content on the browser and took part in creating custom reusable components.
- Developed REST services using Node.Js, Express.Js, Body-Parser, Mongoose, Underscore and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Involved in creating a custom grid directive, which used jQuery slick grid for handling large data.
- Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), ASP.NET, SQL Server and business intelligence technologies like SSIS and SSRS.
- Used spring declarative transaction management to manage transactions in the application.
- Responsible for retrieving data from various sources such as Microsoft SQL and XML documents.
- Deployed restful web services, Configured JMS end points, Message routing, JDBC connectors using ESB.
- Developed Spring AOP logging aspects for the application, which is used across modules.
- Worked on the optimization of the CSS file using CSS preprocessors SASS and LESS.
- Working with data providers and datasets connecting to an Oracle database using VB.NET.
- Developed spring services and data access objects and used spring transaction management in the application.
- Developed Spring JMS message listeners to consume messages from queues.
- Developed spring batch jobs for importing xml data in to database and for email notifications.
- Worked with AWSEC2 instances for Tomcat, created custom scripts and applications using the AWSSDK.
- Used extensively Eclipse in development and debugging the application and used SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces.
- Involved in the feasibility study of the project and using Java 1.7 and 1.8.
- Gathered requirements from the Client for designing the Web pages and Cloud Foundry.
- Participated in designing the user interface for the application using HTML, DHTML and Java server pages (JSP). Designed the application using J2EE multi-tiered Web.
- Application technologies incorporating MVC and other popular design pattern.
- Designed and developed application using Core Java like collections, multithreading, Generics, String Builder and interfaces, J2EE (JSP, Servlets), Spring and Oracle.
- Worked mainly on user Interface using HTML, JSP, Struts 2.x, CSS, Java Script, AJAX and J Query.
- Published Rest services for resources such as store, user, trait, department and category to get the information from database.
- Worked on the Transactional Processing Experience and Putty.
- Developed production CSS using LESS to maintain a scalable design system.
- Worked on the Camel Integration layer and the Dozer-mappings.
- Involved in writing Client-Side Script using Java Script and Server Side Script using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Followed Spring MVC, Frameworks for the development of the project.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring Framework.
- Used SOLR Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Developed the Form Beans and Data Access Layer Classes.
- XML was used to transfer the data between different layers.
- Involved in writing complex sub-queries and used Oracle SQL and 1 for generating on-screen reports and Transactional Processing.
- Worked on database interaction layer for insertions, updating and retrieval operations on data.
- Involved in deploying the application in test environment using Tomcat.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, Struts EJB, Java Beans, Java Script, JDBC, Spring MVC, CSS, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL, HTML, DHTML, XML, SOLR, Eclipse, CVS, Putty, Agile, Waterfall, Windows 2000.