- Accomplished Lead Java Programmer with 11+ Years of IT experience on J2EE and Middleware technologies.
- Excellent knowledge on all stages of Software Development Life cycle(SDLC) which includes Architecture, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Integration testing, Implementation, Migration and Production Support. Well versed in domains Energy & Utilities and Banking & Finance.
- Good knowledge on Java Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms and Object - Oriented Programming.
- Experience in Software methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall.
- Strong hands-on experience on various J2EE technologies like Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO), Spring Boot, ORM frameworks like Hibernate and JPA, SOAP and REST Web Services, EJB’s, MDB, Servlets, JCA, JSF, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, WSDL, XSD, XSLT and XML.
- Solid knowledge on Core Java including Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions, functional interfaces, DataTime API and Parallel Streams.
- Expertise in AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes services like: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS, IAM, SNS, ELASTIC BEANSTALK, Route 53, Auto scaling, Cloud Watch LAMBDA functions, SQS and Security Groups.
- Excellent Hands-on knowledge on designing and developing Micro Services and deploying them on AWS using Dockers.
- Experience in Messaging technologies like JMS, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in implementing Micro services with Spring Boot, DropWizard, Jersey, Restlets and etc.
- Expertise in using RDBM’s databases such as MySQL, DB2, Oracle, Postgress and NoSQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo. Skilled in writing SQL &PL/SQL Queries and Creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers.
- Experience in developing junit test cases & Integration testing with testing frameworks like JUnit, EasyMock, Mockito, Power Mocks and Cucumber.
- Expertise in using the tools like SOAP UI (SOAP & REST web services testing), JMeter, PGAdmin, TOAD, DB Visualizer, FileZilla, Putty, Mongo Compass, Dbeaver and PL/SQL Developer.
- Skilled in deploying applications on Application Servers like Glassfish, JBoss,WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat and AWS.
- Knowledge on Data Analytics and Hand-on experience on Big Data technologies like Apache Storm, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka and Hadoop.
- Good Knowledge on Build Automation tools like Maven and Ant.
- Expert in using CICD DevOps tools like Jenkins and Chef.
- Good knowledge in Splunk for log monitoring, Dashboards creation and Alert management.
- Expertise in using Version Controls like GIT, SVN, and CVS.
- Expertise in creating XSD’s, WSDL’s, developing SOAP web services and implementing its security.
- Good knowledge on using JIRA and Version One for managing Agile software development projects.
- Expertise in implementing and supporting large scale and complex Confidential Applications Integration & SOA solutions using Java CAPS for A2A and B2B integration.
- Strong Knowledge and experience on JCAPS middleware integration using applications - SAP, MQ, File, FTP/SFTP, LDAP, SOAP, JMS and Database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Excellent knowledge on UNIX and LINUX commands and shell scripting.
- Well skilled in creating System Requirement, Functional and Technical Specification documents.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Lead Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation, testing and production support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM).
- JIRA and Version One software’s used for managing and tracking Agile stories.
- Designed Event driven framework using RESTful web services, Micro services and Apache Kafka.
- Used Spring Boot for building Micro services and RESTFul API’s with very less configuration.
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Jersey implementation, JSON and XML.
- Designed and developed Java Spark Jobs/API’s for building batch applications.
- Used Java8 technologies like Functional Interfaces, DataTime API, Lambda & Stream API.
- Created Mongo collections and written queries to read & write data in Mongo Database.
- Created Key spaces and tables in Cassandra DB and written SQL queries to retrieve & write data.
- Developed Spark RDD’s and Spark SQL queries to transact with Mongo and Cassandra databases.
- Created Schemas & Tables in Postgress tables and indexes on tables for faster data retrieval.
- Spark-JDBC used for developing Spark jobs to extract data from Postgress tables.
- Hadoop File System used to create files in Spark Jobs and store in AWS S3 buckets & SFTP them.
- Used Spark Cache to cache data in-memory for performing huge data computations.
- Test driven development using Junit Mokito framework.
- Created Spark clusters using AWS Cloud formation, EC2 instances, Auto Scaling groups, ASV’s etc.
- Deployed Spark API’s, REST API’s and Micro Services on AWS Red Hat Linux EC2 instances using Jenkins & Chef CICD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) pipeline & Dockerization.
- Integrated REST API’s with Postgress Database and Mainframes Web Services.
- Developed internal Application using AngularJS, NodeJS, Express and Postgress.
- Used Kafka tool for connecting to Zookeeper and Kafka servers for managing the topics & partitions.
- Independently resolved the complex issues during the Integration and UAT testing phases.
- Developed Spring Hibernate, JPA services and created Hibernate mapping, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions to transact data with Postgress database.
- Secured REST API's by implementing Oauth 2.0 token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security and hosted API’s on API Gateway for clients to consume.
- Performed performance testing for REST webservices using JMeter.
- Used AWS CLI for managing data in S3 buckets.
- Maven and Ant build automation tools used for managing the application builds.
- Written ATDD’s in Java, Ruby using cucumber, in C#.net using Selenium web driver & Postman 7PS.
- UNIX commands and Shell Scripting used for managing the application on AWS Linux environment.
- Used GitHub and SVN for code repository and version control.
- Created Python scripts for validating data processed by Spark Batch applications.
- Used Mongo Compass, dbeaver, Postman, SOAPUI.
- Splunk Monitoring/Dashboard utility Service tool used for monitoring applications logs.
- Sonar tool used for test coverage & coding standards. CLM and Fortify tools used for code security.
- Pager Duty used for alert management in case of any production issues.
- Extensively worked on Delivery, Maintenance and Production Support using HPSM.
- Implemented Angular controllers, Services, Interceptors and custom directives in the application
- Implemented Apache Storm topologies to process real time streaming of data.
- Implemented messaging with Apache Kafka to process the data between the Storm topologies.
- Implemented data models and configurations for NoSQL database DynamoDB
Lead Java Developer
- Effectively interacted business users for requirements gathering and prepared High level design documents and design diagrams based on the SOA architectural style for all the integration flows.
- Leaded, guided and trained offshore team throughout the project.
- Designed and Developed and trained team on EJB’s using Message Driven Beans, Session Beans and Entity bean for message transmission using IBM web sphere MQ, JMS, JCA, JAXB and XML.
- Used Java Multithreading and JMS concurrent message process to process messages concurrently.
- Designed, Developed & trained on SOAP web services using WSDL, XSD, JAX-WS & WS-Security.
- Used Axis to create WSDL to Java and Java to WSDL files required for the project.
- Integrated SOAP web services and EJB MDB’s with Oracle database, JMS and IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Created Tables, Views, Procedures, functions and Indexes in the Oracle DB.
- Used Netbeans IDE with JCAPS 6.2 for applications development
- Developed JCAPS6.2 applications using Scheduler, Batch FTP and JMS external applications.
- Created Glassfish application servers on UNIX servers and deployed EJB’s and SOAP web services.
- Worked on UNIX commands, FTP commands and shell scripting for the applications maintenance.
- Corn Scheduler used to automate UNIX shell scripting run to archive the logs on UNIX servers.
- Used MQ Visual Edit for creating and managing data in the IBM web sphere MQ's.
- Used TOAD and PL/SQL tools for connecting to Oracle Database.
- Used SOAP UI for web services testing and load testing.
- Used JMeter for running performance load tests to achieve project requirements.
- FileZilla tool used for managing file transfer between the applications.
- Created Technical specs, Unit Test Cases, Integration documents and deployment Documents.
- Reviewed code and documents created by the team and provided necessary comments & training.
- Created Change orders in HPSM and followed all the standards during implementation.
- Handled queries and integrated with project teams during all testing phases.
- Successfully implemented the project and provided production support as required.
- Transitioned the interfaces to the support team during PIS phase.
Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, SOA, SOAP Web Services, WSDL, XML, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Axis, SoapUI, JMeter, FileZilla, Oracle DB, DB Visualizer, PL/SQL Developer, Unix Shell Scripting, Waterfall Methodologies, IBM Web Sphere MQ, MQ Visual Edit, Glassfish Application server, MS Visio, JMS, MDB, JCA,JAXB, Netbeans, CVS, TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Axis and Log4j.
Sr. Java Developer
- Attended client workshops for requirements gathering and followed SOA design pattern.
- Followed Waterfall Methodologies and involved in all phases of the project proactively.
- Prepared Integration approach document, Functional and Technical specification documents with flow diagrams for all integration flows.
- Used JCAPS 6.2 for developing Confidential applications using BatchFTP, Scheduler & JMS adapters.
- Developed EJB’s with MDB for message transmission using IBM web sphere MQ, JMS, JCA, JAXB, XSD, XSLT and XML.
- Developed SOAP web services using WSDL and JAX-WS.
- Consumed Sales force web services to transform data from end systems to Salesforce using API’s.
- Used Net beans IDE with JCAPS 6.2 for applications development.
- Developed generic address parsing Java application using US address standards.
- Deployed web services, EJB’s & Confidential archives on UNIX Glassfish application server.
- JMS messaging with STCMS used for all the MDB projects.
- Developed JMS request reply pattern for request reply process with reply timeout.
- Worked on UNIX commands and created shell scripts for application validations.
- Used MQ Visual Edit for managing IBM web sphere MQ's.
- Used eclipse IDE to implement a java application for critical business logic.
- CVS repository used for version control of the java applications.
- Used SOAP UI for web services testing and load testing.
- FileZilla tool used for connecting to remote servers and managing Batch FTP file transfers.
- Lead offshore team during the entire project. Required trainings given to the team.
- Successfully implemented the project and provided the interface transition to the support team.
- Production support provided and handled the support issues as and when needed.
Environment: Java,, Batch FTP adapter, JMS Adapter, Scheduler Adapter, Batch Local adapter, Java, J2EE, EJB, SOAP Web Services, WSDL, XML, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, SoapUI, JMeter, FileZilla, Unix Shell Scripting, Waterfall Methodologies, IBM Web Sphere MQ, MQ Visual Edit, Glassfish Application server, MS Visio, JMS, MDB, JCA,JAXB, Netbeans,, Axis, CVS, SaaS, SalesForce and Log4j.