- Having 8 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design and Coding, Application Implementation, Unit testing and System Testing, Functional and Regression Testing and Production Support of Object Oriented Analysis and Design usingJava /J2EE technologies.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like Agile (Scrum) Methodologies and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in J2EE framework and design patterns as well as EJB, web services.
- Used the fundamentals of Java 1.8 like parallel streams and filters through Lambda expressions to handle the searching.
- Expertise in developing web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JDWP, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experience in design and development of J2EE applications with Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Web Services (SOAP & REST), JDBC, Hibernate and IBatis.
- Implemented RESTful services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Experience in building web applications using spring framework modules like Spring ORM, Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Context, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Web Services using Eclipse and integration with Hibernate as well as Struts.
- Implemented the concept of Release branches for the project using GitHub.
- Experience in implementing client - server business applications using Microservices.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi-threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Experience in designing, developing, and deploying Java/J2EE applications on Web sphere, Web logic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss application Servers.
- Developed JMS(MDB) solutions to transmit data over XML to save data asynchronous way through WebSphere MQ messaging.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Developed multiple web pages usingJSFand business logic using Java for multiple modules in the application.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Deployed Applications on to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle to manage extremely large data sets.
- Involved in Data Modelingand sharing and replication strategies in MongoDB.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Having Experience on UNIX commands and Deployment of Applications in Server.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business users.
- Good understanding of Business workflow, Business logic and Business methods for further implementation of user requirement in a distributed application environment.
Languages: C++, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, JNDI, Java Security
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, OAuth2.0.
Web services: SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, Restful, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2MicroServices.
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL server, TOAD, MongoDB/NoSQL.
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), RAD.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, MyBatis.
Modelling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, StarTeam.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear case, GitHub.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Plymouth, MN
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, and implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and used agile methodology (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Development following a Scrum /Agile development model Adhering to Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked with Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUNIT.
- Implementation of Frameworks such as jQuery for UI development.
- Used Java 1.8 features like Stream, Lambdas and filters to process order data.
- Experience withJ2EEdevelopment with Hibernate, Servlets, Struts, Spring.
- Deployment knowledge for one or more of the majorJ2EEapplication server platforms, including use of Maven.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngularJS.
- Implemented data structure like Linked Lists, Array Lists and used concurrent Hash Map.
- Created and maintained several Micro Servicesserving various functions in the cloud-service layer as well as the web layer.
- Deployed the Spring Batch application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) instance and bind the services likeJavaand PostgreSQL services.
- Working with Pivotal cloud foundry to deploy and run the applications through Jenkins.
- Developed RESTful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Implemented Micro Service Architecture with Spring Boot based RESTful Web Services.
- Implemented and developed application using Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, Security, Boot, Batch), Hibernate, REST based Web Services.
- Worked closely with application team for testing andsign-off of migration activities in production and non-production environments.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the database.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization and access-control features by usingSpringSecurity and OAuth.
- Developed Web-application screens usingJSF, Spring Frameworks and Hibernate Framework.
- Designed and developed Micro Services based business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Developed and consumedRESTfulweb services to retrieve configurationJSONdocuments related to customer
- SOAP Micro Services development (PCF) using Spring Boot & Spring Cloud framework.
- Designed, configured, and maintained allJSPManufacturing database systems including replication, Maintenance Plans and backups.
- Expertise in working with development tools like Maven, GIT, GITHUB.
- Used JIRA as a defect tracking system for all projects, and GitHub as a code repository to manage project code.
- Designed and developed persistence layer using Spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate for batch processing and to persist the data to the database.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Used ANT Build files to build the applications inUNIXenvironment.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on Web Sphere Application Server and used Jenkins to perform continuous Integration and Used JIRA as issue tracking tool.
- Used GIT for version control tool and RAD for IDE.
Confidential, Rochester, MN
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Generated the use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in the design phase using Star UML tool
- Expertise in various Agile methodologies like SCRUM and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Written code forTDDon every module worked in medical awareness project using Junit.
- Developed the User Interface using JSP, Spring MVC frameworks, jQuery, AngularJS and CSS.
- Extensively worked with core javalike collections, String Builder and interfaces.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate utility class.
- Used Spring frame work AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications. Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Prepared calls through Hibernate, spring LDAP, Spring JDBC for Interacting with the Database.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used JAX-WS and Metro stack for building of Web Services. Also developed the web service client applications to test the web services. Tested the web service using SOAP UI
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Created theDataDefinition Language (SQL) to create and maintain thedatamodel.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked onGitHubrepository.
- Configured and deployed the application on JBoss application Server.
- Used Apache camel integration for routing and transforming the data between two Applications using HTTP protocol
- Implemented the various services using Microservices architecture in which the services work independently
- Designed and developedMicroservicesbusiness components using Spring Boot.
- Used jQuery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Implemented Data access objects using Hibernate to access data from Oracle database Called Stored Produces in Oracle using Callable Statements in JDBC
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase of the project
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts
- Worked with Web Sphere application server that handles various requests from Client
- Scrum meetings (Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives)
- Created Shell Script to invoke Java programs on UNIX batch platforms.
- Involved in production support, resolving the production job failures, interacting with the operations support group for resuming the failed jobs.